Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin View Post
    Not fair! They are no longer doing authorized dealer returns. You have to do it on your own now because of all the issues.
    That sucks. Crank Brother's 2nd attempt at a dropper was more-or-less a failure again. Much better options out there. Just hoping mine stays unbroken for a while. I really like it when it works properly.

The Original Suspect
    Thought I'd try and revive this thread since it's been over a year. How are your Kronolog's doing. I can get a pretty good deal on one and would like to know if issues described have been remedied.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I have had ZERO issues since I first bought it. Love it!

mtbr member
    I have had mine for over a year on my primary bike with no problems. I recently added one to my hard tail and a 100mm travel rig. All are going strong. Based on my experience with CB product is the first generation stuff tends to have issues. Second gen looks great and last.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I've had mine about a year now with no real problems. I had two minor issues, the first being the M2.5 screws fell out where they hold the plastic stop that the cable feeds through. This made the release on the button funny. Once I replaced them, the push button works like new. Twice I lost air but it was my fault. Without thinking after a fall, I tapped the front of the seat to realign because the seat post had turned slightly in the frame. That put pressure on the seal. Now I make sure I take the time to loosen the clamp nut before trying to realign the seat.

mtbr member
    Mine broke so many times that Crankbrothers just decided to give me cash for it. I bought a X-fusion HiLo and have not looked back. No reliability issues other than adjusting the remote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2