mtbr member

Any info on these wheels? DT Swiss 350 Hub, 520 Rim...

Found these here, seems like a really good deal. Anyone have any info? Or should I just order the Stan's Arch EX 29er set and ask my wife for forgiveness.....

Since I can't include a link....they are at velomine.com

FYI Going on a Marin Pine Mountain 29er, XC use and I'm 185......

mtbr member
    350's are a good hub but not convertible to other axle standards. But the star ratchet system is solid and can be upgraded to 36 poe for very little.

The 520 rim is OK, not tubeless although they can be converted using various systems out there pretty easily. I ran a set with just tape using tubeless ready tires and they were decent but did have some burping issues. I think using the Stans rim strips (or ghetto split tube method) would solve that problem. DT has a tubeless kit as well but it is WAY overpriced.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Paul at DtSwiss US says the front is not changeable right now, maybe in the future. The rear can use the end caps that fit a 240 to change to any format. The internals are the same as a 240 for the rear. 340 rears also can use 240 end caps for changing.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info, decided to spend the extra coin to get some Stan's Arch EX...