mtbr member
    Nov 2005

3 days to receive Chinese carbon wheels...sent wrong one. But it's still nice!

Only 3 days shipping from China to the Pacific Northwest, impressive.
    The wheels looks good.....except I received the "wide" 29er carbon with 23mm inner width: all mountain 29er carbon mtb wheels clincher tubeless wheel ready - light-bicycle

Weight is 1604 grams which is higher than the 1500 +/- 25 grams, but I did get the 15mm t/a front hub. Sometimes that is lighter than a 9mm QR. Never the less....

I ordered the 1460 +/- 10 gram narrower set: carbon 29er wheel mountain bike clincher - light-bicycle

For those with the narrower rims do you wish the wider set would've been ordered?
    I'm sure "Brian" at Light Bicycles will respond favorably for an exchange.

Addendum: Just figured it out. Mine are 32h and the estimated weights are probably 28h or something. I'm gonna stick with the wider rims and ride 'em hard!
    Last edited by westin; 08-14-2012 at 12:33 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Retracted.
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 Yeti ARC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I was shipped the wide wheels, too. Here is their reply:

"The narrow wheelset still hasn't been started to sell on the website, that is why you order wheelset on website, and we think it is wide 29er wheelset. The narrow rim had problem a few months ago, and we stopped selling it. When it passed the testing, we will start to sell it again."

Mine are great!