Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 303
  1. #1
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,127

    Write a review get some rep!

    It is that time of year as a cyclist's thoughts turn to dirt singletrack, epic rides and new swag.

    So I challenge you to contribute a good review to the MTBR reviews here: Mountain Bike Product Reviews - Mtbr.com

    Go to your newly purchased and well sorted out bike, or that bike you have had for a year or a couple of years or forever and write up a fab review, write a boffo followup review, or write an end of the line, bike is done, Dear John review so those that come after you will be sure of their purchase and be able to hit those trails knowing you have trail tested it to the best of your ability.

    This responsibility doesn't come cheaply, so be honest and forthcoming, contribute to the site and post a link to your review here. Others will look at your review, nod their heads appreciatively and then come back and rep the heck out of you because your review was so awesome!

    Do it!

    Do it now!
    Try this: HTFU

  2. #2
    swag ho Administrator
    Reputation: francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    18,681
    great idea. I have a lot of Rep Power and I will rep reviewers.

    fc

  3. #3
    Rod
    Rod is offline
    Endorphin Junkie
    Reputation: Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

  4. #4
    Warrior's Society
    Reputation: mtnbikej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,227
    Here is my review of the Salsa El Mariachi:

    Salsa Cycles El Mariachi Frameset Reviews
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.

  5. #5
    U sayin' Bolt ?
    Reputation: knutso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    755
    Wrote one for the Selle SMP TRK. The design actually will compliment some 29er geos better than it will 26ers .. wanna know why/how ??

    Selle SMP TRK Saddle Reviews

  6. #6
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,037

    Good job!

    Ok I'm in...

    ...please add copious amounts of GREEN... LOL

    NEPMTBA's Review of Redline Monocog SS 29er
    Redline Monocog 29er Hardtail Reviews

    I just want to add:

    Thanks MTBR

    You have always been a great resource, and place to learn, view, and spend lots of my non riding time!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: classrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    109

    Good job! And now, for something completely different...

    Enjoy - I know I am

    Canfield Brothers Nimble 9 29er Hardtail Reviews

    Give a Newb some love

  8. #8
    mnoutain bkie rdier
    Reputation: rydbyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,769

    On One Carbon Race 29er review

    Here it is. Hope it helps! Thanks for the "rep"

    On-One Carbon Race 29er Hardtail Reviews

  9. #9
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,291
    here you go:

    Marin Pine Mountain 29er 29er Hardtail Reviews

    please note that there were no reviews of the geared pine mountain on the site or a place to post said review...thanks!

  10. #10
    Keep pedaling
    Reputation: Furball the Mystery Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    436
    Good idea. I'm planing on buying a new bike soon, so I'll rep reviewers here.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    this sticky sucks.

  12. #12
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    here you go:

    Marin Pine Mountain 29er 29er Hardtail Reviews

    please note that there were no reviews of the geared pine mountain on the site or a place to post said review...thanks!
    I will have it added.
    Try this: HTFU

  13. #13
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,586
    Review a helmet I did earlier in the year. I still love the helmet.

    Bontrager Quantum Helmet Reviews

  14. #14
    Rod
    Rod is offline
    Endorphin Junkie
    Reputation: Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,552
    I want to review my rapid robs but there not listed under schwalabes section

    Never mind I found it under 29er section..

    Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29er Tire Reviews
    Last edited by machine4321; 04-24-2012 at 07:26 AM.

  16. #16
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,247
    Here's some of mine :

    Avid Speed Dial 7 Levers Review

    RS Dart 2 Fork Review

    KMC X8.93 Chain Review

    RaceFace Deus XC Seatpost Review

    SRAM X-7 RD Review

    And my latest one :

    Giyo GS-41 Shock and Tire Pump Review

    Didn't find the listing for the Truvativ Bolt Kit for RockGuard. If you mind adding it it would be great. I used the chairing bolts for a single ring conversion and they where hard to find info on them so I'd like to share what I have Here's a link for the JensonUSA review thought : Truvativ Bolt Kit for RockGuard
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  17. #17
    locked - time out
    Reputation: iheartbicycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,228
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    It is that time of year as a cyclist's thoughts turn to dirt singletrack, epic rides and new swag.

    So I challenge you to contribute a good review to the MTBR reviews here: Mountain Bike Product Reviews - Mtbr.com

    Go to your newly purchased and well sorted out bike, or that bike you have had for a year or a couple of years or forever and write up a fab review, write a boffo followup review, or write an end of the line, bike is done, Dear John review so those that come after you will be sure of their purchase and be able to hit those trails knowing you have trail tested it to the best of your ability.

    This responsibility doesn't come cheaply, so be honest and forthcoming, contribute to the site and post a link to your review here. Others will look at your review, nod their heads appreciatively and then come back and rep the heck out of you because your review was so awesome!

    Do it!

    Do it now!
    Been meaning to post this for a while now. Foes FXR - New All Mountain Full Suspension Reviews

  18. #18
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,247
    Just to know, can't we get a link to all our reviews in our CP user account ? When I post a review, I see the system auto-fill my username and email address into the field. Will it be possible to have a list of the reviews we posted while logged in ?
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  19. #19
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,586
    Had a conference call today, so I threw up another review.

    Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle Water Carrier Reviews

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: grizzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Planning period= review of el mariachi ti

    Salsa Cycles El Mariachi Ti 29er Hardtail

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    484

    Why not...


  22. #22
    Trail Junkie
    Reputation: dubdryver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,091
    Santa Cruz Tallboy c
    Lynskey Pro29 SS
    Cervelo S2
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Misfit diSSent

    Fut. Bikes:
    Banshee Phantom

  23. #23
    Trail Junkie
    Reputation: dubdryver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,091
    Santa Cruz Tallboy c
    Lynskey Pro29 SS
    Cervelo S2
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Misfit diSSent

    Fut. Bikes:
    Banshee Phantom

  24. #24
    Pixie Dust Addict
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,312

  25. #25
    awesome
    Reputation: dblspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    766
    Here's mine:

    Shimano AM41 shoes

    Shimano Deore XT BR-M775 Disc Brake Hydraulic Disc Brake System

    Shimano Deore XT BR-M785 Hydraulic Disc Brake Disc Brake System

    Shimano BL-M595 Disc Brake System

    Maxxis Ardent 29er 29er Tire

    Stans ZTR Flow 29 Rim

    Did not find the planet x \ on one merino base layers, salice 828 sunglasses and superstar components wheelset otherwise I would have reviewed them as well.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •