Who is this 29er zealot?

Printable View

  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Who is this 29er zealot?
    Video was taken at St. George back in 2003. Right after that he switched to the big hoops.

    Tip. It is not me:p ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBzK6gcL3A
  • 03-31-2008
    croscoe
    davidcopperfield?
  • 03-31-2008
    troll killer
    huh?
    Has DC even ever ridden a 29er?
  • 03-31-2008
    bikeny
    Mc?
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Close
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by croscoe
    davidcopperfield?

    but no cigar.........
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Getting closer
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bikeny
    Mc?

    He is also a Lenz zealot...............:thumbsup:
  • 03-31-2008
    LyNx
    That's Nat isn't it ?
  • 03-31-2008
    Endomaniac
    Its tough to see the face in this video but it sort of looks like my old youth minister.
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Nope
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by LyNx
    That's Nat isn't it ?

    but also an old'timer
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Getting real close now
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Endomaniac
    Its tough to see the face in this video but it sort of looks like my old youth minister.

    Get'in closer :)
  • 03-31-2008
    Mike Brown
    starts with P ends with E?
  • 03-31-2008
    jncarpenter
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mike Brown
    starts with P ends with E?

    That was gonna be my guess :)
  • 03-31-2008
    crashtestdummy
    Been there, done that, never got posted on You Tube though. Endo's used to be part of my Mesa riding experience. I am also a Lenz zealot.
  • 03-31-2008
    cjsbike
    P_ _ _ E!
    It is Padre!

    Come on you regulars!

    -Chad
  • 03-31-2008
    Padre
    I agree. It's me.
    But let's embed it so they don't have to leave the comfort of mtbr.
    I loved that Bullit...
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBzK6gcL3A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBzK6gcL3A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Ding Ding Ding
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mike Brown
    starts with P ends with E?

    we have a weee'ner:p
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    E
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Padre
    I agree. It's me.
    But let's embed it so they don't have to leave the comfort of mtbr.
    I loved that Bullit...
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBzK6gcL3A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBzK6gcL3A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

    Just to make you feel better................

    http://www.socaltrailriders.org/foru...ndo-29-er.html
    :p
  • 03-31-2008
    Nat
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by LyNx
    That's Nat isn't it ?

    Hey man! I can ride better than that! Har.

    Nice launch, Padre!
  • 03-31-2008
    rafdog
    Mr. Little Wheels...haha.
  • 03-31-2008
    jh_on_the_cape
    it looks like janet jackson to me... control!
  • 03-31-2008
    DeeZee
    Santa Cruz
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Nat
    Hey man! I can ride better than that! Har.

    Nice launch, Padre!

    Homeboy loved Santa Cruz back then:thumbsup:
  • 03-31-2008
    Evil Chocula
    I think you should post the "other" video! :eek:
  • 03-31-2008
    Timo
    Madre would have cleared it.
  • 03-31-2008
    TNC
    Padre...isn't there a pic of you holding up that Bullit right at the end of Porc Rim...and it's broken?...or a pic of you jumping someone at the same spot on that Bullit?...or someone jumping your white Bullit?...LOL! Man, I've seen a pic or two of that white Bullit back then...just can't remember all the details. Landed on my head too many times, I guess...LOL!