Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2011

WARNING: Do not buy from Flyxii, Anna lies and deceives

Dear forum members,

I've read every single page of the Chinese 29er carbon frames thread and decided to pull the trigger on purchasing a frame. I really like the look of the FM056 (Hong Fu) or FR208 (Flyxii) and so I contacted both manufacturers. Jenny from Hong Fu replied a day later than Anna at Flyxii so I purchased the FR208 frame from Flyxii on Feb 5. The frame and parts after many delays finally arrived March 29th, almost two months later. After getting the frame and sending all the parts to the LBS, I find out a couple of things wrong:

1. The frame they sent me was the wrong size, I ordered a 17.5 and they sent me a 21 and what was funny is that the frame was marked as a FM056. Anna replied saying the warehouse sometimes messes up the lettering and sizes.

2. The integrated handlebar and stem I purchased is unsafe for riding according to the LBS. When the tech tried to clamp the stem down on the steerer tube, it couldn't clamp down with enough force to hold the fork in place. Well, the bolts actually stripped before it could. After the tech took the part off and inspected it, it turns out there are no metal inserts on the female end of the stem bolts and the threads were threaded directly onto the CF.

I contact Anna and informed her of the situation and she said no problem we will send you a new frame as soon as you give us the confirmation number of the items I was shipping back to them for exchange and that she would refund me the shipping costs. After sending her the tracking number, Anna, did not hold up her end of the bargain. She did not respond to me for quite some time and eventually just refunded the cost of the items. Shipping costs were not refunded as promised and no new frame as promised.

She contacted me last night and said that this was all essentially my fault because I didn't check the package as soon as it came in.

I live in an apartment building and concierge signs for all packages, I have no chance of inspecting things as soon as they come in and reject them if they are not up to par.

Bottom line is Flyxii as a vendor is as bad as they come. It does not understand the concept of customer service and deceived me in promising things they did not anticipate to fulfill. Stay away from this vendor. I now have to find a way to get my shipping costs back as well as the money for the chainstay protector I had already applied on the frame.

PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    If its too good to be true. It is.

mtbr member
    Anna is online right now...............

mtbr member
    I am sorry to hear about your problems. That's a sad way to end a new bike story...

Now just imagine you bought a Niner from a LBS and the same thing happened. You'd have the correct size undamaged frame in your hands and you would be riding.

There is a reason LBS and name brands cost more - they provide support for the product after they have your $$.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

Robtre
    That chick looks like Yao Ming and Wesley Snipes had a love child! I think I am in love....

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ProEdgeBiker View Post
    If its too good to be true. It is.
    It is not like the prices were too good to be true, they are offering the same price to many others on this forum but they just screwed me.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by robtre View Post
    That chick looks like Yao Ming and Wesley Snipes had a love child! I think I am in love....
    Lol, thanks for the amazing comment. That just made me smile

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    LMAO......Thats good stuff my friend.

I'm Done
    OP - That's awful. I will definitely never consider buying from that vendor now unless they take immediate steps to rectify this situation.

mtbr member
    Damn, I ordered a seatpost from her a few weeks back. I hope it shows up next week as expected.

mtbr member
    YEAH- If a carbon fiber frame costs 37 cents ? it might be a good idea to pass that one up Just sayin Leason learned and for us too !!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Sorry to hear that happened, but dude, you get what you pay for right? Go local, get support.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Durga View Post
    OP - That's awful. I will definitely never consider buying from that vendor now unless they take immediate steps to rectify this situation.
    Anna refunded the original amount for the items but once I started asking about a replacement frame or refunding the shipping costs she stopped responding. I have not heard from her since

Call me Phred
    Quote Originally Posted by aaa_cubed View Post
    Anna refunded the original amount for the items but once I started asking about a replacement frame or refunding the shipping costs she stopped responding. I have not heard from her since
    So you got a refund and started antagonizing about a replacement frame and a shipping cost refund. Some people just can't be pleased. I can't say as I blame her for cutting communication with you.

Shipping is the price of doing business non-locally. Stop whining, deal with it and move on.

Wino
    I don't think a company on planet Earth would replace an item after sending a refund. I could be wrong though,
    Me. The chosen one. They chose me. And I didn't even graduate from fu**ing high school.

mtbr member
    How much shipping costs did you get fleeced for?

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofannon View Post
    I don't think a company on planet Earth would replace an item after sending a refund. I could be wrong though,
    Would help if you read his first post. She only refunded the cost of the frame after she decided she wasn't going to send another one. Don't think he was expecting his money back and a new frame.

They should eat the cost of shipping both ways, that's the cost of doing business and shipping the wrong part.

No customer for you.

bt
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Dear forum members,

I've read every single page of the Chinese 29er carbon frames thread and decided to pull the trigger on purchasing a frame. I really like the look of the FM056 (Hong Fu) or FR208 (Flyxii) and so I contacted both manufacturers. Jenny from Hong Fu replied a day later than Anna at Flyxii so I purchased the FR208 frame from Flyxii on Feb 5. The frame and parts after many delays finally arrived March 29th, almost two months later. After getting the frame and sending all the parts to the LBS, I find out a couple of things wrong:

1. The frame they sent me was the wrong size, I ordered a 17.5 and they sent me a 21 and what was funny is that the frame was marked as a FM056. Anna replied saying the warehouse sometimes messes up the lettering and sizes.

2. The integrated handlebar and stem I purchased is unsafe for riding according to the LBS. When the tech tried to clamp the stem down on the steerer tube, it couldn't clamp down with enough force to hold the fork in place. Well, the bolts actually stripped before it could. After the tech took the part off and inspected it, it turns out there are no metal inserts on the female end of the stem bolts and the threads were threaded directly onto the CF.

I contact Anna and informed her of the situation and she said no problem we will send you a new frame as soon as you give us the confirmation number of the items I was shipping back to them for exchange and that she would refund me the shipping costs. After sending her the tracking number, Anna, did not hold up her end of the bargain. She did not respond to me for quite some time and eventually just refunded the cost of the items. Shipping costs were not refunded as promised and no new frame as promised.

She contacted me last night and said that this was all essentially my fault because I didn't check the package as soon as it came in.

I live in an apartment building and concierge signs for all packages, I have no chance of inspecting things as soon as they come in and reject them if they are not up to par.

Bottom line is Flyxii as a vendor is as bad as they come. It does not understand the concept of customer service and deceived me in promising things they did not anticipate to fulfill. Stay away from this vendor. I now have to find a way to get my shipping costs back as well as the money for the chainstay protector I had already applied on the frame.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kokothemonkey View Post
    How much shipping costs did you get fleeced for?
    Close to a hundred bucks. I sent it the cheapest way possible just in case these guys don't refund me the money. I got a quote from FedEx and they wanted to charge me a little over $600!!!!

and regarding getting a replacement frame, well I would have preferred a replacement frame rather than a refund since I still need a frame. Wasn't expecting both and if I got both I would be praising their amazing customer service rather than talking it down.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Buying generic, foreign goods from an unknown foreign supplier can be a great way to save money, but you can't act surprised or outraged when things don't work out as hoped.

If your demands are high, or risk tolerance is low, shop local and buy products made by companies with a reputation for sound engineering, testing, manufacturing, inspection, and customer service.

Call me Phred
    Quote Originally Posted by tiguan View Post
    Would help if you read his first post. She only refunded the cost of the frame after she decided she wasn't going to send another one. Don't think he was expecting his money back and a new frame.

They should eat the cost of shipping both ways, that's the cost of doing business and shipping the wrong part.
    He got a refund. Look at the stink he's raising still. It's likely that it was determined him to be a difficult customer and they felt a refund would be more prudent than paying to ship another bike. Those expenses would add up quickly when he complained about the next one.

I know nothing about the bike or the company. But if he was following threads on the company, there must be some satisfied customers out there.

bt
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundun View Post
    He got a refund. Look at the stink he's raising still. It's likely that it was determined him to be a difficult customer and they felt a refund would be more prudent than paying to ship another bike. Those expenses would add up quickly when he complained about the next one.

I know nothing about the bike or the company. But if he was following threads on the company, there must be some satisfied customers out there.

this too is my take^^^^

some customers aren't worth having.

mtbr member
    Pffftttt.... heck man you sound like you made out ok for the most part. You got a refund and you have some carbon fiber parts that still work to boot.

What the heck did you expect ordering from China? Stellar customer service? NO... you bought from China to get the lowest possible price.

For the $100 you got "fleeced", I think you made out fine.
    - The only thing that keeps me on a bike is happiness.

workin' it Administrator
    I have to side with the OP. If you buy something, anything from someone and it is bad it is usually their cost to ship it back, whether they refund you or not. I mean it isn't fair to have paid to ship the frame to the US then to have to ship it back because it was the wrong size.

I mean it would be one thing to have shipped the bike back, gotten a new one back and a refund and complained but this is no different than CHUMBA shipping a used bike to a customer without a bunch of parts or any of the other thousand CS horror stories on here.
    Try this: HTFU

bt
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    I have to side with the OP. If you buy something, anything from someone and it is bad it is usually their cost to ship it back, whether they refund you or not. I mean it isn't fair to have paid to ship the frame to the US then to have to ship it back because it was the wrong size.

I mean it would be one thing to have shipped the bike back, gotten a new one back and a refund and complained but this is no different than CHUMBA shipping a used bike to a customer without a bunch of parts or any of the other thousand CS horror stories on here.
    you'll likely catch more flies with honey than with vinegar though.

Call me Phred

It seems he complained about everything in the order. It seems fishy. If I had been the vendor, I wouldn't have sent another frame either. And depending on the attitude of the customer would determine their fair cost in shipping things back and forth.

the following quote speaks volumes:
    ....get my shipping costs back as well as the money for the chainstay protector I had already applied on the frame.
    sumthin just ain't right

mtbr member
    Close to a hundred bucks. I sent it the cheapest way possible just in case these guys don't refund me the money. I got a quote from FedEx and they wanted to charge me a little over $600!!!!

and regarding getting a replacement frame, well I would have preferred a replacement frame rather than a refund since I still need a frame. Wasn't expecting both and if I got both I would be praising their amazing customer service rather than talking it down.
    That's a bummer, shipping costs makes the whole process daunting. I would hope they would ship you something for free or eat some of the shipping costs. Sooner or later they (the contacts for the chinese distributors) will need to realize their business will be affected by poor customer service.

All things considered, I still think the chinese frames are a great deal though.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bt View Post
    you'll likely catch more flies with honey than with vinegar though.
    Tis very true, but I too have dealt with some China Companies on some components, not on this level, and they always sent me the wrong stuff and service was not good. Did it twice & I will not do it again. The second time was shame on me, there will not be a third. I guarantee you though this thread he started will definitely cause some problems for this company.

aaa_cubed knew what he was doing by posting a thread here. Now possible customers will be shy about pulling the trigger on them. Is he telling the truth? IDK, but I tend to side with him because of my past experiences and yes it takes like 6 weeks to receive anything from these China companies. I will stick to LBS or online trusted companies, no China for me.

Give the dude a break, we don't know his situation and maybe he's been saving for sometime. Maybe this is why he's so pissed? We don't know.

All in all it seems lesson learned.

aaa_cubed, sorry man... Now go shopping where you live and support your LBS.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I think the crazy thing is the OP trusting his teeth to a carbon fiber integrated stem/bar from China. That is the last place I would be looking for a bargain.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    is the frame the right frame and size you ordered despite the lable?

Dispute with your credit card. If they never sent you to the item that you paid for (eg sending wrong size frame), you are not on the hook for paying for item or shipping since it was never sent to you. some evidence out there even goes to say that you have no responsibility returning shipped item since it's a considered a gift, let alone you have to pay for shipping back.

Morally, Seller made a major mistake sending wrong item, why should buyer have to cover the significant shipping cost?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishlips View Post
    I think the crazy thing is the OP trusting his teeth to a carbon fiber integrated stem/bar from China. That is the last place I would be looking for a bargain.
    I wonder where the carbon fiber parts $$ American name brands slap their name come from?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I also made a recent purchase from flyxii. Customer service was pretty good; not Nordstrom's or REI, but I wasn't expecting much. Frame, fork, post, and assorted small parts were delivered relatively fast with no issues. Maybe I got lucky.

That's a bummer about the OP's experience with flyxii, but if you need the LBS to tell you the frame is 21" instead of 17.5" you probably shouldn't be buying a cheap carbon frame from China. For $2000 I'm sure the LBS will be more than happy to hold your hand and make sure you get a sweet carbon 29er frame (from China).

If you expect top notch customer service you probably shouldn't be buying a cheap carbon frame direct from China. Again, spend $2000 and get it from your LBS.

OP failed to mention that flyxii charges $0.00 to ship the wrong size cheap carbon frame all the way from China. $2000 at the LBS might get you a no cost, no hassle, no questions asked return policy.

Cheap Chinese carbon stem/bar combo is suspect to begin with--I wouldn't go near that thing. I'm sure LBS will hook you up with something really nice to go with the new $2000 frame.

Good luck.

TR
    Angry bunny

Nope.
    Not if you are buying from OS in my experience.
    I have bought items from shops in the UK and the Good Ol' US of A and have had to return those items at my cost when I returned them.
    Same goes for items returned under warranty.

And OP, there is a big bike show over in Taiwan(?) at the moment, I am going to guess this is why you are not getting responses.

bt
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Rmao...

Noli Me Tangere
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bt View Post
    Rmao...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks, that truly made my day!
    Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?

mtbr member
    Dear forum members,

Duh. What did you expect? Can i interest you in some chinese drywall?

mtbr member

Support you LBS

As was mentioned, if you need to take the frame to your LBS to find if it is the right size, you should not be ordering direct from a manufacturer.

You need to support your local bike shop. They can do all the measuring for you with the accroding mark-up.

Too many novices are buying these carbon frames. It is a question of time before one of them screws up their build with ham-fisted wrenching and ends up in the hospital. Of course, they will try to blame someone else.

Sorry it did not work out for you. Hope you do get a new ride.
    You cannot go against nature, because when you do, its part of nature too.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Dude, you should totally march right down there and give "Anna" a piece of your mind!

And seriously, a carbon integrated bar and stem? It's not like any of the major manufacturers are producing them so that a Chinese factory could directly rip off their design or relabel them.

You were lucky that the LBS even went near you with that stuff and was kind enough to provide you with a safety warning.
    Canuck in the homeland

Call me Phred
    Last edited by Hundun; 04-26-2012 at 07:47 PM.

banned
    Jun 2007
    aaa,
    Sorry for the lost shipping $, and for posting of this experience with flyvii.com.
    Perhaps, this fine example of Caveat Emptor will prevent others from an encore.
    Do wonder how you mistook a 21" frame for a 17.5"? Did you not open the box before sending it to the LBS?
    Oh & whining about a C/S protector showcases your skill as a drama queen.
    Last edited by Flyin_W; 04-26-2012 at 09:28 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I ordered a frame from flyvii.com and it arrived in about 10 days and was perfect. You roll the dice when you order straight from over there. I say you made out okay.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    "1. The frame they sent me was the wrong size, I ordered a 17.5 and they sent me a 21 and what was funny is that the frame was marked as a FM056. Anna replied saying the warehouse sometimes messes up the lettering and sizes.

Strike one.

"2. The integrated handlebar and stem I purchased is unsafe for riding according to the LBS."

Strike two.

"Anna, did not hold up her end of the bargain. She did not respond to me for quite some time and eventually just refunded the cost of the items. Shipping costs were not refunded as promised and no new frame as promised."

Strike three.

"She contacted me last night and said that this was all essentially my fault because I didn't check the package as soon as it came in."

Strike...er four?

Why people will get on these threads and completely thrash the poster for warning others that they may encounter similar 'weaknesses' if they do business with a particular company is beyond me.

I am not in the market for a Chinese carbon frame and do agree with the general sentiment that you're better off with your LBS, but holy crap these companies need to be outed to keep them honest. This is an excellent forum to do so but the vitriol directed at the people who share their experiences is baffling.

What Hundun, bt did ya get a free frame from them? Take it easy on the guy he's trying to do a service here.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    LOL... But yeah...she is pretty I must say.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertuba View Post
    "1. The frame they sent me was the wrong size, I ordered a 17.5 and they sent me a 21 and what was funny is that the frame was marked as a FM056. Anna replied saying the warehouse sometimes messes up the lettering and sizes.

Strike one.

"2. The integrated handlebar and stem I purchased is unsafe for riding according to the LBS."

Strike two.

"Anna, did not hold up her end of the bargain. She did not respond to me for quite some time and eventually just refunded the cost of the items. Shipping costs were not refunded as promised and no new frame as promised."

Strike three.

"She contacted me last night and said that this was all essentially my fault because I didn't check the package as soon as it came in."

Strike...er four?

Why people will get on these threads and completely thrash the poster for warning others that they may encounter similar 'weaknesses' if they do business with a particular company is beyond me.

I am not in the market for a Chinese carbon frame and do agree with the general sentiment that you're better off with your LBS, but holy crap these companies need to be outed to keep them honest. This is an excellent forum to do so but the vitriol directed at the people who share their experiences is baffling.

What Hundun, bt did ya get a free frame from them? Take it easy on the guy he's trying to do a service here.
    Agreed. Some of you guys love to put folks on blast for "thinking" they are doing the right thing. I don't detect any nefarious motivation by the OP. Give him a break.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    So for all you guys who are blasting me for posting this, my whole intent was to inform you guys of what I experienced. Some have had good experiences with some vendors and some haven't and this is one of them. I was not being very difficult and was being reasonable by asking them to send me a new frame that is the correct size, it is what I ultimately wanted. I do not have the money to spend on a $2k carbon frame at a LBS. This is the first time I've tried to put a bike together and am learning the process.

Admittedly asking them to refund me for the CS protector was a bit much. I told Anna that I really just wanted another frame.

I also ordered the other parts from Flyxii like the stem/handlebar because I thought it looked cool and don't know to what standards these vendors manufacture these to, so lesson learned on components.

Apart from the poor service, the frame itself looked really nice but that's it.

As an online community who is all about bikes, I am just trying to share what I experienced and to warn others in the community to be careful with the vendors you do business with. Vendors who have positive experiences will ultimately stay in business and be around for the long run and hopefully not those that are looking to make a quick buck.

bt
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    ya right

workin' it Administrator
    So for all you guys who are blasting me for posting this, my whole intent was to inform you guys of what I experienced. Some have had good experiences with some vendors and some haven't and this is one of them. I was not being very difficult and was being reasonable by asking them to send me a new frame that is the correct size, it is what I ultimately wanted. I do not have the money to spend on a $2k carbon frame at a LBS. This is the first time I've tried to put a bike together and am learning the process.

Admittedly asking them to refund me for the CS protector was a bit much. I told Anna that I really just wanted another frame.

I also ordered the other parts from Flyxii like the stem/handlebar because I thought it looked cool and don't know to what standards these vendors manufacture these to, so lesson learned on components.

Apart from the poor service, the frame itself looked really nice but that's it.

As an online community who is all about bikes, I am just trying to share what I experienced and to warn others in the community to be careful with the vendors you do business with. Vendors who have positive experiences will ultimately stay in business and be around for the long run and hopefully not those that are looking to make a quick buck.
    I think the problem with these chinese carbon companies is that their bread and butter is the frames manufactured for other brands. The On-One, Haro, Sette, etc, crop of new carbon hardtails that have popped up. Their side line of providing direct from source generic carbon stuff is just that a sideline as such they really don't lose anything by selling direct. If anything each bike they sell direct probably nets them more than the contract frames they make so it is a much higher profit margin but to satisfy their contract frame customers they probably can only offer so many house brand frames per year and so they throw a little effort at selling the stuff but not enough to ever be confused with companies like Control-tech or Lynskey.

I still am of the belief that the OP did nothing wrong here (chainstay sticker aside). I would have been just as pissed if I ordered a frame, wait a long time, it came and it was the wrong size on no mistake on my behalf. To have to pay out of pocket to ship it back would have been just insult added to injury.

I probably would have just sold it via ebay or whatever myself instead of sending the frame back, then returned the small parts so it wasn't so costly to me.
    Try this: HTFU

Call me Phred

Strike one.
    All we have is the OP's claim that Anna said this; Anna said that. I have my doubts that the size was even mis-labeled. Did the OP even ever measure it himself?

Strike two.
    LBSs are never snobby about off brand parts brought in from other suppliers to be installed in their shops, are they?

Strike three.
    Perhaps she waited for the frame to get back so they could measure it themselves to determine if it had been mislabeled. Perhaps they determined this not to be the case. Perhaps they determined returned shipping to be the responsibility of the customer. That is often the case.
    When I purchase items from China I know that I assume a certain amount of risk that if there is issue of quality or whatever any savings will be lost in return shipping hassles. I recently got a lemon product on a clone item that was defective; I chalked it up to bad quality control and took the loss. I didn't whine on public forums and publicly smear the company name. Lemons get thru from time to time. It won't stop me from purchasing from china in the future knowing that there is 90% chance i will get decent clones at 1/7th the price. Those are good odds from my perspective.

Strike...er four?
    His claim. We don't know this line of communication occurred as he claimed. Are we to assume that someone too incompetent to measure a bike frame or remove a chainstay protector before sending the frame back is being entirely accurate in these accusations? Where are the ethics in claiming that they owe him for this supposed chainstay protector? This one issue alone casts doubt on his credibility and his motivations.
    Because a lot of spoiled bratty types trash companies undeservedly for petty and dishonest reasons.

"He's trying to do a service?" Yeah, riiiight...No, they didn't give me a free frame. But due to this thread, I researched the two companies the OP mentions in top post and found customers to be generally very pleased with the frame they got for the $ paid.
    I did, however, bookmark the website of the company that the Op claimed did him so wrong. They seem to have a great many satisfied customers. The testimonials are easy enough to find doing a simple search.

bt
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    When you dig yourself a hole, you're going deeper and it's harder to get out, stop digging.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundun View Post
    All we have is the OP's claim that Anna said this; Anna said that. I have my doubts that the size was even mis-labeled. Did the OP even ever measure it himself?

LBSs are never snobby about off brand parts brought in from other suppliers to be installed in their shops, are they?

Perhaps she waited for the frame to get back so they could measure it themselves to determine if it had been mislabeled. Perhaps they determined this not to be the case. Perhaps they determined returned shipping to be the responsibility of the customer. That is often the case.
    When I purchase items from China I know that I assume a certain amount of risk that if there is issue of quality or whatever any savings will be lost in return shipping hassles. I recently got a lemon product on a clone item that was defective; I chalked it up to bad quality control and took the loss. I didn't whine on public forums and publicly smear the company name. Lemons get thru from time to time. It won't stop me from purchasing from china in the future knowing that there is 90% chance i will get decent clones at 1/7th the price. Those are good odds from my perspective.

His claim. We don't know this line of communication occurred as he claimed. Are we to assume that someone too incompetent to measure a bike frame or remove a chainstay protector before sending the frame back is being entirely accurate in these accusations? Where are the ethics in claiming that they owe him for this supposed chainstay protector? This one issue alone casts doubt on his credibility and his motivations.

Because a lot of spoiled bratty types trash companies undeservedly for petty and dishonest reasons.

"He's trying to do a service?" Yeah, riiiight...No, they didn't give me a free frame. But due to this thread, I researched the two companies the OP mentions in top post and found customers to be generally very pleased with the frame they got for the $ paid.
    I did, however, bookmark the website of the company that the Op claimed did him so wrong. They seem to have a great many satisfied customers. The testimonials are easy enough to find doing a simple search.
    I'm really so glad that you're willing to get screwed by companies from China, not everyone is. I appreciate when there is a cautionary tale that should make me think twice or at least research a company before I do business with them.

The 'OP's claims?' This is a mountain bike forum not a court room. Lighten up. Perhaps 'Anna' and the company did everything wrong that the OP said they did wrong. What, do think aaa is a hong fu plant?

Why did you take it upon yourself to be the MTBR Chinese carbon complaint sheriff? Let the man say his piece so that this Mountain Bike Review website can actually serve its purpose.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast