mtbr member

Voodoo zombie fork

I just picked up my Dambala from the great Phat Moose Cycles here in Ottawa last night. I got to help build it up, I'm pretty happy with the build! I went with the stock rigid voodoo zombie steel fork. I was surprised how beefy the fork is! I was kind of worried it was going to be under built. That turned out to definitely not be the case. I think you could do just about anything with that fork, holy cow. I think if anything, the frame would break first!

I'm not sure how it feels off road yet, I'll post an update once I get some trail time in on it!

trail rat
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

mtbr member
    I really want to get one of those forks for my Dambala. Mine is juuuuuuuusst a little twitchy with the KM fork.

mtbr member
    Ha ha, sorry Slocaus, I didn't take any photos of it before I attached it to the bike. I'll get a few of it sometime this weekend. Here's a photo of the bike.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobbotron/2458662273/

FlatFender - that's interesting about the k monkey fork. I can imagine that would make the handling quick. The handling of the bike with the voodoo fork is pretty sweet

trail rat
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbotron
    Ha ha, sorry Slocaus, I didn't take any photos of it before I attached it to the bike. I'll get a few of it sometime this weekend. Here's a photo of the bike.
    Having ridden MTBs for almost 30 years, I love curved fork blades, and just wanted to see another picture. The entire bike is what I wanted to see! Thanks. Nice, I like!

I was considering this frame for a geared HT but decided on the Voodoo Canzo full boinger.
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

Basha Felika
    I've got one on a Voodoo Aizan and it works great. All rigid MTB forks should look like it.
    "Will you have nuts or a cigar, sir?" --an English soldier after Rourke's Drift