Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Geritol Power
    Quote Originally Posted by thechez View Post
    Wow, I want that!

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Does anyone have an up close shot of a front derailleur on a '10 model? I put my x9 on and it doesn't seem to want to work. I detest how many different front derailleurs there are available these days!

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    You need a top pull high mount front derail
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by thomllama View Post
    Yep, like this...

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    That's just what mine looks like but it doesn't want to pull. It might be a bottom pull. I'll have to take a picture later.

I am digging the bike though. It's almost ready to go. The shock and XX fork are really nice. The lockouts work great and I can't wait to get it on some mud!

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    generally, if the screw is in the back and out by the chain/Driveside of the bike you have a top pull, if it's out on the non-drive side or back by the tire it's a bottom pull

Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    generally, if the screw is in the back and out by the chain/Driveside of the bike you have a top pull, if it's out on the non-drive side or back by the tire it's a bottom pull

Wow, thanks Thom. I think I have a bottom pull.

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by thechez View Post
    Wow, thanks Thom. I think I have a bottom pull.
    where'd ya get it? most places will allow an exchange... make sure it's not a dual pull as their mount screw is that same as the bottom but have a little cable guide which will convert it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    It's an x9 I've had for ages. I know my Yeti has a dual pull XTR on it. I might swap it over just to try it out. Maybe I'll move the x9 to the Yeti as I know it works on that bike. I'll really get some detailed pics tonight after work. I really would like to get this out on the trail tomorrow but if not, no biggie.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    So these are my two current choices. Looks like I have a top mount top pull with a 34.9 collar. I also have an slx bottom mount bottom pull 31.6 derailleur. Looks like I better start looking for a top/bottom 34.9, no?

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    ya, Like I said before, you need a High Mount, top pull,.. with the tube diameter (can't remember off hand but I believe it's 34.9..? (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    this basically,.. need the top pull..
    Sram X.9 Front Derailleur High Clamp 2011 at Price Point

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    ya, Like I said before, you need a High Mount, top pull,.. with the tube diameter (can't remember off hand but I believe it's 34.9..? (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    this basically,.. need the top pull..
    Sram X.9 Front Derailleur High Clamp 2011 at Price Point
    I really wanted this done. So, I grabbed my dual pull off my AS-R. Why there are so many options is beyond me. I'm just gonna try to find another dual pull derailleur as a 34.9 to avoid this mess in the future. Thanks for all the help!

Here's how it all turned out. I don't have the Stans wheels on yet as I need rotors for it still. So I'm using the Laser Discs with centerlock rotors(which, in my mind are the superior rotor design). It's been raining like crazy up here so it's gonna be a mudfest.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Know where I can find a 16" frame in the US? I'm 5'9 and ride a 15.5 HT 29er that's perfect. I want to buy this frame and swap my parts over. Anyone have any leads on a used 16" frame?

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    You moved your pics on Photobucket. Links no longer valid.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoraa View Post
    Know where I can find a 16" frame in the US? I'm 5'9 and ride a 15.5 HT 29er that's perfect. I want to buy this frame and swap my parts over. Anyone have any leads on a used 16" frame?
    I found mine on Allofcraigs.com. Came out of Tucson and he shipped it to me in Portland. Worked out great.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Wanted: 20" Voodoo Canzo Frame or complete bike

Hello Voodoo Owners.

I have been trying to get my hands on a 20" Canzo frame for a while now with no luck. I spoke to BTI, which is the USA distributer and they informed me that Vodoo has stopped production on this bike.

I just purchased a medium Canzo and it is just a tad too small. If anyone is looking to unload their frame or the complete bike send me a private message.

Thanks

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by spacebull1 View Post
    Thanks thomllama for explanation about front derail
    glad I could help

agu
    mtbr member
    There's a Canzo29 update on the horizon...from what I have seen it's got a tapered steerer and hydroformed tubing...available in a month or so

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Anybody have any actual dates on when the new frames might be avaliable?
    I finally went in and pulled the trigger on ordering one of these at my LBS last week and was informed that they don't make them anymore.
    I have an option for another frame (Fuji Outland 29er) but I would rather pick up a Canzo 29er unless it's one of those deals where the rumors say next month and it turns into next year.
    I have not seen anything on their website so any info would be helpfull.
    Thanks much!!!!!!!

Break it, Fix it, Ride it

Canzo Rear Swingarm

Anyone have a rear swingarm that will fit a 2011 model that they'd like to part with? Mine developed a wicked crack in it, and BTI is out. However this leads to an answer for rugged34 - BTI said a compatible swingarm won't be in until August, when the new models are scheduled to arrive. So, who's got a cracked front triangle, but a nice swingarm they don't need?

Otherwise, the poor thing will continue to be cannibalized.....
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by vizsladog View Post
    I was on bti's website and saw the specs for the new canzo,

BTI | products from Voodoo Cycles
    DUH!!! I want one... really happy about the head angle.. think My Canzo is a tad to steep for the type of riding I do.. hoping it's more like a 69 now instead of the 71 it is now...

PS frigging forum and the re-ordering of posts.. don't get it..

mtbr member

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag Nabbit View Post
    Anyone have a rear swingarm that will fit a 2011 model that they'd like to part with? Mine developed a wicked crack in it, and BTI is out. However this leads to an answer for rugged34 - BTI said a compatible swingarm won't be in until August, when the new models are scheduled to arrive. So, who's got a cracked front triangle, but a nice swingarm they don't need?

Otherwise, the poor thing will continue to be cannibalized.....
    where did yours break?.. My rear tri cracked right at the weld of the cross brace to the non-drive chain stay. Took a while but Voodoo/BTI did replace the frame for me.. my problem was they didn't have any smalls in stock at the time so it took like 6 months, but I got a whole new frame not just a rear tri or Chain stay unit.

~Reformed Mechanic~
    Quote Originally Posted by vizsladog View Post

Sounds about what I was expecting, Im looking forward to seeing what they look like!

Honestly a little disappointed about the HT angle tho... Seems like all it takes is one manufacturer to to put out a 69 degree HT and pretty soon thats the new standard I personally loved the 72 HT on my Canzo
    I do all my own stunts, but never intentionally...

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace5high View Post
    ............manufacturer to to put out a 69 degree HT and pretty soon thats the new standard I personally loved the 72 HT on my Canzo
    come ride with me... few times over the Bars and you'll be wanting a slacker unit too

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast