mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Voodoo Aizan Fit

I currently ride a 17" Moto Fantom Pro 29er. Looking to get a slightly lighter frame, I came upon a very good deal on a Voodoo Aizan on Ebay. I bought it but it is 19". Before I do the unwrapping and building, does anyone know if this thing will fit me? The big thing that sticks out to me is the standover height difference. I believe it is 31.5" on the moto and 32.5" on the voodoo.

Anyone know how voodoos typically fit? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    how tall R U and what is your inseam I ride a large Aizan and I am 5:10 I have short legs & long torso .I run a 90 mm stem .I like the bike big time

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I am 5' 10" as well. My inseam is about 31.5" so it should be good if it fits you. Have you had any toe overlap issues? Any quality issues with the bike? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRacer
    how tall R U and what is your inseam I ride a large Aizan and I am 5:10 I have short legs & long torso .I run a 90 mm stem .I like the bike big time

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yeah, I looked at the dimensions but numbers only go so far in my mind. I was looking for anecdotal evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by intotheblue

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    what color is the frame ,i had a some issues, but voodoo aka BTI was verry good about about taking care of any problem i had . toe over lap was no big deal .like I said I dig the Aizan it is a awesome bike I race it for the last two seasons cat1 .I have a buch of bikes and that is my go to bike ,I even race it in a cx race

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I have the ancient gold color. I did notice some chips in the paint even before unwrapping it. I know I'll be putting more chips on it, but I'd love some touch up paint to make it look new before I start riding. Do they make such a thing?

So your bike is a 19" as well? I know you said large, but I am not sure how that correlates to the sizing. Thanks.

what color is the frame ,i had a some issues, but voodoo aka BTI was verry good about about taking care of any problem i had . toe over lap was no big deal .like I said I dig the Aizan it is a awesome bike I race it for the last two seasons cat1 .I have a buch of bikes and that is my go to bike ,I even race it in a cx race

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    yes mine is a 19 check out how your seat post fits they had a bunch of them in that color that the seat tube was to big had to get a 27.4 seat post to fit it ,the 27.2 was to loose

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    ok, thanks!

yes mine is a 19 check out how your seat post fits they had a bunch of them in that color that the seat tube was to big had to get a 27.4 seat post to fit it ,the 27.2 was to loose