Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by subarumtbjrk View Post
    I love it. I want one. How much those go for??
    Thanks subarumtbjrk!

You can find 2012s from $800-900 and 2013s from $900-1020 most places - sizes may be limited though. Definitely recommend checking it out - great bang for the buck!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Sorry if i have sound like i have no idea what im saying. Im new to mtb but i rode around the street before quite a bit. I have just got a trek cobia for xmas and it is soo much fun. but i have recently started getting better and going a lot faster and going off little drops and stuff. I bought this bike because i thought it would be fine for a long time, but as a kid who has done stuff like skating and other sports like that for a long time, i got better quite quickly (im not saying im good and bragging im saying im better than i though i would be). I love the bike but its gets super hard while going fast over the little drops and giant roots sticking out of the floor (i literally bounced off my bike last week haha). I was wondering if i could upgrade the front suspension and add more travel to it, and if that would help. I got the bike quite big aswell and i grew 6 inches in 2012 so im very thin and weak, so if there is a suspension thing to get it cant be very heavy. Sorry for this i dont know how to post thread and sorry for long message i couldnt describe it. im 6ft tall if that helps.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Congrats! Own the 2012 Version and love it after I upgraded the rear derailleur/cassette and shifter to XT, now it shifts like an automatic tranny. As for the brakes, mine came with Shimano Deore level and they work great! Had some sudden stops this weekend due to overflow on the trail and they were great! I did replace the seat since the OEM was a POS.

Enjoy the ride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2