mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Super cheap $ 1040.00 Gary Fisher Hifi Pro 29er 2009

SCAM inside beware! Not legitimate store.

Super cheap Gary Fisher Hifi Pro 29er 2009 $ 1040.00
    http://www.korekshop.com/gary-fisher...9/prod_98.html

DO NOT Enjoy&Cheers!
    DC
    Last edited by Davidcopperfield; 11-26-2010 at 10:07 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    seems like a good deal is that a legit company?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    If it looks to good to be true, it probably isn't. Most likely a scam at that price.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    wow is that real?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Here's the street view of their address on google maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...339.3,,0,18.39

Yeah, looks real legit
    2011 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Rig
    2007 Gary Fisher HKEK

mtbr member
    A legit GF dealer cannot ship bikes....nice looking storefront

Trail Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by eminefes

Yeah, looks real legit

LOL...if that isn't a craphole, I don't know what is!

They make it a point in saying that it isn't necessary to contact them..and pretty adamant abou that as well!

If you look, the time is based in GMT which is European time..why would that even be mentioned if its in Brandenton, FL?

I don't even think GFs can be bought over the internet except for used..or maybe directly from GF.

Scam.
    Santa Cruz Tallboy carbon
    Lynskey Pro29 SL SS
    Cervelo S2 Ultegra
    Salsa Selma
    Soul Cycle Dillinger Gen3

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Google Streetview FTW

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Must be real, you can see that happy customer pedaling down the street.

MTB B'dos
    WOW, nice grab of some legit e-tailers store with a few changes, pity the person didn't spend a bit more time on it to eliminate dead give aways I especially like their pricing explanation since when does the USA use VAT. Let's not even get to the payments - international money transfers Some poor soul will be duped by this though and loose their money I think I'm going to have to give them a call and just double check on that price before I place my order

Pricing

Prices include VAT (Value Added Tax)* at the standard USA rate of 15%. VAT does not apply to orders that are to be shipped outside USA . These areas will be priced and billed with VAT deducted.
    If you select a currency or a delivery country outside USA., prices will be displayed VAT free, for example, an item which costs US$100.00 will be shown and billed as US$80.00 when it is VAT free.
    While we do our best to ensure prices are up to date and correct, errors may occur and in this case you will be contacted before your order is shipped.

Payment

All payments for goods must be made via international wire transfer directly to our bank account, the order will ship after the payment received in our bank account, and to handle any misunderstanding both of sales and customer, please you contact us through phone/email after you have make a payment.
    And email us with the scan proof of the payment by your bank, so we can released your order immediately to shipped. You are responsible for all bank transfer fees, shipping costs and insurance. we will ship your order once your payment is received.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I figured out how they can sell this cheap. Its by sharing costs with other companies. Like sharing a phone number

http://www.rosymaxlips.com/contact.html

mtbr member
    I think Copperfield is in on the scam.

MTB B'dos
    Yeah, but they're more legit, they use Paypal, all be it for an American company to use a Norweigen Paypal is a bit weird Is there no one that lives close enough by to go check out the address and maybe if they find someone there give them a beat down? I hate people that can be this dishonest, day in and day out without a worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by heythorp
    I figured out how they can sell this cheap. Its by sharing costs with other companies. Like sharing a phone number

http://www.rosymaxlips.com/contact.html
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

the air is thin up here..
    Quote Originally Posted by eminefes

Yeah, looks real legit

Nice one asshat... that's 8 blocks from the actual address. See the way it says "address is approximate", and that the street says "12 Street"? And how the address is "2023"?

Actual location is somewhere here:
    http://goo.gl/maps/xiMY
    Last edited by noot; 11-26-2010 at 10:04 AM.

MTB B'dos
    So what do you have to do with this bogus site? Strange to come on here with all that if you don't. Just so you're clear, it's a residential neighborhood, no matter, not a legit place for a store like is presented in that bigus POS website. PLUS why would it share a phone number with another bogus business? Nice legit link you posted too
    Quote Originally Posted by noot
    Nice one asshat... that's 8 blocks from the actual address. See the way it says "address is approximate", and that the street says "12 Street"? And how the address is "2023"?

Actual location is somewhere here:
    http://goo.gl/maps/xiMY
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

the air is thin up here..
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx
    So what do you have to do with this bogus site? Strange to come on here with all that if you don't. Just so you're clear, it's a residential neighborhood, no matter, not a legit place for a store like is presented in that bigus POS website. PLUS why would it share a phone number with another bogus business? Nice legit link you posted too
    What are you smoking? I have nothing to do with that site.

It's not a residential neighborhood, it's a brand new industrial area according to google maps.

I posted a google maps link. It's shortened (by google). It's the internet, Mr 11000 posts.

I just dislike how 10 dip*****s get together on a public site to bash something/one using completely false information.

EDIT: I'm NOT saying it's legit, I'm just saying that the google streetview is NOT correct, and thus using that incorrect info to determine it's a scam would be wrong.
    Last edited by noot; 11-26-2010 at 11:38 AM.

FKA Malibu412
    This should be posted in the "Where Are the Best Deals" forum.
    "I love the bike. It's my meditation. I think I'm bike-sexual." -Robin Williams