mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Suntour fork on rockhopper comp

What are your thoughts on the Suntour forks on the 2012 Specialized Rockhopper Comp?Should I try to hold out and wait to find a used Specialized Carve?

turtles make me hot
    Do you already have the Rockhopper? The fork's a little entry level but Suntour is doing an upgrade program right now. If you have a Suntour fork, they'll sell you a Raidon air fork for 175 bucks.
    I like turtles

Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!
    Has anyone done that? I know Nick from SR posted in a thread of mine regarding that upgrade, but I don't know of anyone that's done it yet. I'd definitely like to take advantage of that.

turtles make me hot
    One of my riding friends will be doing it this week and my sister in law and her friend will both be doing it as well. I'll let you know how it goes.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Do you already have the Rockhopper? The fork's a little entry level but Suntour is doing an upgrade program right now. If you have a Suntour fork, they'll sell you a Raidon air fork for 175 bucks.
    What is the general consensus on the Raidon fork? I just bought a Revel that has the Suntour forks and I'd love to take advantage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2013 Scott Scale 740

turtles make me hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
    What is the general consensus on the Raidon fork? I just bought a Revel that has the Suntour forks and I'd love to take advantage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I have never seen one. If anyone in my group follows through, I'll let you know what I think.
    I like turtles

MaverickMotoMedia.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dmensi View Post
    What are your thoughts on the Suntour forks on the 2012 Specialized Rockhopper Comp?Should I try to hold out and wait to find a used Specialized Carve?
    Hold out for a used Carve. It's a MUCH better bike.