Spam pass.

This wheelset was built by Mike Curiak (www.lacemine29.com) with the very rare Stan's No Tubes Free Ride (32mm wide) 29er rims. It has a Chris King ISO rear hub and DT Swiss Hugi FR (same as 440) front hub, and 32 black DT Competition spokes with brass nipples.

The front hub is convertible between 20mm and QR (both sets of end caps included). The rear hub includes only the standard QR axle ends, but it can be used with Fun Bolts as is, or upgraded to a 10x135 or 12x135 thru axle.

The rims are drilled for Schaeder valves, and I'm including 4 tubeless valves from No Tubes (2 used, 2 new) as well as 1.5 rolls of strapping tape cut to the correct width to run these tubeless. I used half a roll a layer of electrical tape to set them up, which seemed to work quite well and is still on there.

This wheelset has seen a few seasons of use, and has the nicks to prove it. It hasn't been abused by any means (175 lb. rider, 4' drop to tranny max), but you can tell it's been ridden in the real world. Remarkably the rims are still perfectly true and dent free, a testament to both their inherent strength and the quality of the build. I'd say the wheelset is a 6/10 aesthetically, but more importantly a 8/10 functionally. If you've been looking for a 29" wheelset that will handle everything you can throw at it and come back for more, look no further.

$550 plus $25 shipping w/in lower 48, Paypal preferred.