mtbr member
    Dec 2009

Santa Cruz Superlight 29 Frame

I have a 2012 Santa Cruz Superlight 29 frame size large that I am thinking of selling. It has low miles (under 200) and is in mint condition. I want to sell because I prefer hardtails and am likely moving to the midwest where I won't need full suspension. I plan on selling the bike with a Shimano Deore crankset, XT bottom bracket, Cane Creek 40 headset and an Easton EA 30 seatpost. The frame retails for 1100 bucks. I was thinking of asking between 600-650 with all of the extra bits. Is this reasonable? Cheers.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Depending on condition, sure. Superlight framesets are not that common, so I'm sure it will sell if you post it up in the Classifieds section here.
    Enjoy the ride!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bsgerig View Post
    I have a 2012 Santa Cruz Superlight 29 frame size large that I am thinking of selling. It has low miles (under 200) and is in mint condition. I want to sell because I prefer hardtails and am likely moving to the midwest where I won't need full suspension. I plan on selling the bike with a Shimano Deore crankset, XT bottom bracket, Cane Creek 40 headset and an Easton EA 30 seatpost. The frame retails for 1100 bucks. I was thinking of asking between 600-650 with all of the extra bits. Is this reasonable? Cheers.
    Did you sell this frame yet?

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bsgerig View Post
    I was thinking of asking between 600-650 with all of the extra bits. Is this reasonable? Cheers.
    Yeah, the price seems fair to me, taking into account of course that the conditions is good...