mtbr member

The Rock Lobster

This is the frame that's on the White Ind homepage...its now been painted baby blue, decals added (thanks Paul!) and back to SS 29er glory.

It accelerates.
    Last edited by ernesto_from_Wisconsin; 02-06-2007 at 07:08 PM.

mtbr member
    nice touch with the yellow bands, bikes around here used to have this thingy with brushes to clean the hub's surface as u ride along, but that was along time ago.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Luscious !

Nice, nice, nice!

The color combo is rich, I love that shade of blue. The yellow decals make it pop.

I rarely get bike lust as I'm very happy with my Soulcraft, but your bike makes me grrrr!

How are you liking the Midges? I'm contemplating putting them on my SS Inbred.

It's a beauty man. Post some more Pics.

P.S. I see your running Cane Creek levers, which model ? Would they work with V brakes ?
    Last edited by moondoggy; 12-31-2006 at 08:42 AM.

mtbr member

levers

Quote Originally Posted by moondoggy
    Nice, nice, nice!

The color combo is rich, I love that shade of blue. The yellow decals make it pop.

I rarely get bike lust as I'm very happy with my Soulcraft, but your bike makes me grrrr!

How are you liking the Midges? I'm contemplating putting them on my SS Inbred.

It's a beauty man. Post some more Pics.

P.S. I see your running Cane Creek levers, which model ? Would they work with V brakes ?
    I can't remember which levers they are, but they're road specific for the road specific avid brakes I am running. So I don't think they will. You'd probably have to use those V only diacompe ones...like I will on the Salsa modification.
    Thanks for the compliments on the bike. Love it! And the Midges I've had for over a year, and that's how that bike is stayin'. I am modifying the Salsa Las Cruces as well, and that also has Midge bars, because they work for me so well.

=========
    and your nipples, shine golden in the sunlight
    owner/raconteur at fat-bike.com

mtbr member

they match...

Quote Originally Posted by bikeblackribbon
    and your nipples, shine golden in the sunlight
    they actually match my real nipples. I paint them gold every morning...because I like golden nipples.