Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Thumbs up to jenson! Shows that they are in the business to keep customers happy. I try to only buy from local shops to support the economy...but I will now give jenson a chance next time my wallet is a little too heavy. Thanks for letting us know your experience.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Also very positive experiences (multiple) with them. One time a sale item was out of stock, they apologized for the incorrect inventory. In turn they offered that same price to another model in the same line, regardless of price. This was an accessory item, I thought that was great customer service. And oh, their shipping was always quick, consistently.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    That's good customer service, they do a good job!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    When I clicked on the thread, I honestly thought it was another online shopping horror story, this time with a place I've relied on in the past. Glad to hear a "feel good" story for a change!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Universal Cycles is also as awesome with their deals and applying discounts like described. I called them back and they applied a discount to an order i placed before it was announced (the night before).

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Another happy Jenson USA customer, with multiple orders.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Rip 9 and Fork sale

Anyone know when the combo was on sale? I purchased the frame fork combo early December at the 1850 price. I wouldn't mind the price match at all. By the way, the bike is an awesome ride!

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    They are my FAVORITE retailer by far. I've been using them for over 10 years! In fact I built up my first bike every through them using one of their build kits for my Klein Adroit back in the day. Jenson USA is AMERICA!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3