mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Race season about to start

In two weeks time our first winter race will take place. It will be my first race on my 29 fully. The course is flat with tho odd small drop,jump and rut thrown in. How did your first race go?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AttispAnnency View Post
    Rather frequent punctuation mistake, dedicated by unskilled writers, should be to make prolonged sentences with inadequate, excessive or ill-used line preklad-tlmocenie sk/prekladatelske-firmy]preklad textu of punctuation A number of elaborate sentences are difficult to create Students of your art of producing ought to use shorter sentences and keep in mind the dot is their most effective mate A double-complex sentence setting up, you need to utilize a semicolon or even a dash, when doable
    The semicolon is always to individual the individual sentences, but which for numerous reasons, can not exist as impartial units It's a sign of the dot weaker and much better than a comma
    Ek vra nederig omverskoning vir my swak engels en dat dit vir jou n teer saak is. Antwoord my nou terug in Afrikaans dan kyk ons hoe goed is jou taalgebruik en sinsnedes.