mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Puerto Rico help

My wife is going to Puerto Rico for business Valetine Day week. I'm going to go for the weekend, so my S & S equiped Bilenky 29er is coming along. I've been to Vieques for biking but any other suggestions, aside from visiting
    http://content.mtbr.com/pscTrails/Un...S_4574crx.aspx ?

Thanks

-jv
    Miami FL

Moderator Moderator
    Yo -

Maybe contact Paul at Hot Dog Cycles in Carolina, PR. He is a super cool guy that will for sure give you some good info - - he grew up in the northeast but moved down there to get away from the ratrace and start a bike shop. 787-982-5344
    Niner Bikes employee. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Niner-...3652275?ref=ts
    Front Range Forum Moderator

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jvossman
    My wife is going to Puerto Rico for business Valetine Day week. I'm going to go for the weekend, so my S & S equiped Bilenky 29er is coming along. I've been to Vieques for biking but any other suggestions, aside from visiting
    Wow there are many places were you can ride with your 29er here in Puerto Rico. But to better help you, please tell me were you are going to be staying. For example you can go to park Monagas in Bayamon city wich is very close to the metro area, park Cambalache in Arecibo city, north of the island. Albergue Olimpico in Salinas, south of the island, all those have trails that goes from mid to hi in technical complexity. On sundays there is a group of mountain bikers that rides in Cabo Rojo southwest part of the island. The group is going to gather, Sunday February 8 to ride Monagas park and Sunday February 15 they are going to ride the trails at La Jungla, Las Pardas and La Parguera. So you have many many choices.