#1 ·
Post Pictures of your 29er.
Now is the time to flaunt your beast
:thumbsup:

#6,469 ·
Your Optic looks sick!

#2,077 ·
How do y like the bike?
I was looking at getting the 950 frame as I have everything else new already, wondered how it handles. It has gotten good reviews but real riders I find are the best source for performance not a bike mag.

#2,850 ·
New Giant Trance

Howdy all, here's a pic of my newly built Giant Trance.

Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle

All said and done she weighs in at 25 pounds 11 ounces. Have about 100km on her so far and its a beast. Climbs very well, descends even better!

Favorite aspect (besides how it rides) is how simple and minimal the front cockpit is.

Has a fox talas 34 140
XX1 kit
Easton XC70 carbon post
Race face turbine stem, RF carbon bars
Mavic wheels
Nobby nics

She's a monster...

#2,855 ·
That is a good weight for that build, well done.

IMO if you need a Fox 34, You also need a dropper seat post.

Howdy all, here's a pic of my newly built Giant Trance.

View attachment 806210
View attachment 806213

All said and done she weighs in at 25 pounds 11 ounces. Have about 100km on her so far and its a beast. Climbs very well, descends even better!

Favorite aspect (besides how it rides) is how simple and minimal the front cockpit is.

Has a fox talas 34 140
XX1 kit
Easton XC70 carbon post
Race face turbine stem, RF carbon bars
Mavic wheels
Nobby nics

She's a monster...

#4,507 ·
I spent a good chunk on building this up with the spec I wanted while keeping it affordable, and then bam, knee surgery at 23 years old! It was only a minor scope but I hadn't hardly ridden my new build before I was off of it for over a month. I had some time to go ride and take some pics today!

My RIP 9 RDO. It's a warrantied demo frame that had some small rock hits along the bottom. I got a Cytoe frame protector before I even rode it and it's amazing!

Click for a 3000px shot :cool:

#4,520 ·

My part of the build is complete. The bike is going to the shop for a final checkup and to remove the excess stem. Will be riding in a couple of days.

I have new maxxis ardent tires coming later this week and the shop will be setting them tubeless.

Frame: Niner Air 9. Fork: Niner carbon fork)
Group set: Shimano XT. (Brakes, rotors ice tech, dérailleur, pedals crank, thumb shifter)
Handle bars: Easton carbon bar
Wheel set: sun ringle charger expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.