• 07-16-2014
    Mr.Quint
    Post Pictures of your 29er


    Tallboy LTc in my kitchen. Bam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 07-19-2014
    Carbon Rider
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here's mine. :)

    Trek Superfly Carbon 29er.
  • 07-19-2014
    cleanneon98
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here's my 2014 TREK X-Caliber 6 in the Viper Red. I just got it on Tuesday, so far I've put roughly 70 miles on it on roads, light trails, some rocky stuff, a few small jumps. It's really treating me well!

    Attachment 909309

    Attachment 909311
  • 07-20-2014
    ryyster1
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by cleanneon98 View Post
    Here's my 2014 TREK X-Caliber 6 in the Viper Red. I just got it on Tuesday, so far I've put roughly 70 miles on it on roads, light trails, some rocky stuff, a few small jumps. It's really treating me well!

    Attachment 909309

    Attachment 909311


    Awesome! Just picked one up the other day as well. Pictures look great!
  • 07-20-2014
    HouseNotes
    2 Attachment(s)
    2014 Niner Rip 9RDO

    Replaced my broken Jet 9 RDO with this new Rip. Awesome upgrade!
    This bike...well, Rips;)

    Attachment 909390
    Attachment 909391
  • 07-20-2014
    Livewire88
    2 Attachment(s)
    Giant XTC Composite 29'r (Custom Build)

    Hope Hoop's/Stan's Arch, Continental Speed King Tyre's, Hope Tech M4's, Hope Floating Rota's, Full SRAM X0 Group Set, SRAM XX Cassette, SRAM PC-1091R Chain, DMR Vault Pedal's, GIANT SLR Carbon Seatpost/Stem/Handlebar's/Bottle Cage, Fizik Alainte VS Saddle, ESI Chunky Grip's, Rock Shox Rebra RL 100mm Fork's, Full Titanium Bolt Set.

    Weight = Approx 10.5KG

    Attachment 909394

    Giant Trance X (o) 29er (Stock)

    Attachment 909395
  • 07-20-2014
    Back2MTB
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Carbon Rider View Post
    Here's mine. :)

    Trek Superfly Carbon 29er.

    What are those tires? I've been looking for 29" semi slick for 'exercise rides' when I get home too late to go in the woods.
  • 07-20-2014
    albertf15
    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er

  • 07-20-2014
    Dusty Trails
    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er
    Specialized Camber Comp Carbon with the fixins'.



    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  • 07-20-2014
    borbntm
    4 Attachment(s)
    Post Picturs of your 29er
    2011 Stumpjumper EVO ht / 2012 Civilian Luddite:cool:
  • 07-20-2014
    Carbon Rider
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Back2MTB View Post
    What are those tires? I've been looking for 29" semi slick for 'exercise rides' when I get home too late to go in the woods.

    It's Continental's Travel Contact. I use them only when I'm on road and very light trails. They are fast but I think the Top Contact II would be a better choice if you can find them.
  • 07-21-2014
    cleanneon98
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 909574

    Found this nice drop-in. It looked to be about 70* or so. The tree is actually growing almost parallel to the ground and the bike isn't leaning on it but laying on it.
  • 07-21-2014
    rushy41
    1 Attachment(s)
    Banshee Phantom in the Austrian alps
    height: around 2745 m (9000ft)
  • 07-21-2014
    falconpunch79
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 910036

    Just picked up this Kona Kahuna today. My first 29er, love it so far! :)
  • 07-22-2014
    ronnyoutlaw
    Post Pictures of your 29er
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by falconpunch79 View Post
    Attachment 910036

    Just picked up this Kona Kahuna today. My first 29er, love it so far! :)

    White pedals... white grips... that's my taste! Cool bike!
  • 07-22-2014
    Blurryrain
    2 Attachment(s)
    Gt Sensor 9r
    Here's my GT Sensor with some mods. Fox float x made a huge difference in how she rides now.
  • 07-22-2014
    mdutcher
    1 Attachment(s)
    2014 Specialized Camber Carbon EVO - I am stoked!!!
    Look what I have brought home today. It is super sweet and I am very excited for it. :)

    Attachment 910267
  • 07-22-2014
    mikewadley
    You're lucky to find one, my LBS said there weren't any left in the region.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mdutcher View Post
    Look what I have brought home today. It is super sweet and I am very excited for it. :)

    Attachment 910267

  • 07-22-2014
    mdutcher
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mikewadley View Post
    You're lucky to find one, my LBS said there weren't any left in the region.

    My LBS has had several in stock. They have sold a couple already, I was told. Maybe I got the last one.

    I am happy with it. I took it out for a quick hit on some local trails. The bike is night and day different over my 2012 Camber. It felt solid, quick, agile, nimble, etc. The PIKE fork is very nice. I have read some great things about this fork and my buddies at the LBS have me sold on it. The bike is super cool. Can't wait to put more miles on it.
  • 07-22-2014
    mikewadley
    I'm already talking to my LBS about ordering a 2015 as soon as they are available. I don't want to miss getting one again this year. Bad part is it may be several weeks before they are available.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mdutcher View Post
    My LBS has had several in stock. They have sold a couple already, I was told. Maybe I got the last one.

    I am happy with it. I took it out for a quick hit on some local trails. The bike is night and day different over my 2012 Camber. It felt solid, quick, agile, nimble, etc. The PIKE fork is very nice. I have read some great things about this fork and my buddies at the LBS have me sold on it. The bike is super cool. Can't wait to put more miles on it.

  • 07-23-2014
    mdutcher
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mikewadley View Post
    I'm already talking to my LBS about ordering a 2015 as soon as they are available. I don't want to miss getting one again this year. Bad part is it may be several weeks before they are available.

    I wish you luck! The 2015 comes with orange in the scheme. I like that color as well. Should be sweet looking.
  • 07-24-2014
    adrian6556
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here is my new bike. Got it a month ago but then had to go on a business trip so have taken it out only once. Can't wait until the weekend - rain or shine...

    Attachment 910536
  • 07-24-2014
    lrkerme
    4 Attachment(s)
    Howdy,

    I am an outdoors guys, but just getting into biking. I picked up a 2000 something Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 29er. Somewhere between 2011- 2014 I believe......Got it used from my LBS for 470 bucks. Rides great, a few minor dings, rust, but in good shape. Was this a good deal? Thoughts?

    Attachment 910545Attachment 910546Attachment 910547Attachment 910548
  • 07-24-2014
    CannondaleF9
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by lrkerme View Post
    Howdy,

    I am an outdoors guys, but just getting into biking. I picked up a 2000 something Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 29er. Somewhere between 2011- 2014 I believe......Got it used from my LBS for 470 bucks. Rides great, a few minor dings, rust, but in good shape. Was this a good deal? Thoughts?

    Attachment 910545Attachment 910546Attachment 910547Attachment 910548

    I wouldn't have spent $470 on that if it has any rust or dings. You should have paid $400 for it at most.
    You could have bought a brand new Hardrock 29er Disk for $520 and that extra $50 would have been worth it.
  • 07-24-2014
    TwoNin9r
    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by lrkerme View Post
    Howdy,

    I am an outdoors guys, but just getting into biking. I picked up a 2000 something Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 29er. Somewhere between 2011- 2014 I believe......Got it used from my LBS for 470 bucks. Rides great, a few minor dings, rust, but in good shape. Was this a good deal? Thoughts?

    Attachment 910545Attachment 910546Attachment 910547Attachment 910548

    Did they at least include warranty? Tune ups? Tubes?
  • 07-24-2014
    pedz
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 910607

    posting from PH.. Giant Trance
  • 07-24-2014
    NoRiders
    2 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 910689Attachment 910688

    First bike is a 2010 SE Stout. Bought frame and forks and built from there. Second bike is my old bike a 2009 Marin Hamilton. I got inspired while building the Stout. I replaced everything except the frame, forks, headset and bars on the Marin.
  • 07-29-2014
    Back2MTB
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 911732Set up for a mid 30's aggressive XC rider. Recently swapped loose, heavy xt wheels for Hope/KOM hoops and put some Xt cranks on. Loving the ride of 29's. Spicy :madmax: !
  • 07-29-2014
    Jonesy22
    1 Attachment(s)
    My ride
  • 07-29-2014
    TwoNin9r
    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Jonesy22 View Post
    My ride

    God that thing is nice
  • 07-29-2014
    Back2MTB
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by TwoNin9r View Post
    God that thing is nice

    I agree, but it has no water bottle mounts?
  • 07-29-2014
    CannondaleF9
    2 Attachment(s)
    My Trek Cobia: latest pictures.
    Attachment 911766Attachment 911767
  • 07-29-2014
    TwoNin9r
    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Back2MTB View Post
    I agree, but it has no water bottle mounts?

    Hmm. Interesting...
  • 07-29-2014
    Jonesy22
    Thanks! Sold 2 bikes to build one lol but I don't regret it at all! Love this bike!!!!
    Water bottle? I just use a small camelback. Works fine for me ;)
  • 07-29-2014
    intheways
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by zonoskar View Post
    That Czar looks killer!

    +1. The Czar looks dope!
  • 07-29-2014
    Back2MTB
    Abc
  • 07-29-2014
    Haggis
    Post Pictures of your 29er
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Jonesy22 View Post
    My ride

    How does the Zee go with the big cog? 11-42 spread?
  • 07-29-2014
    Jonesy22
    I went with the 40t.
  • 07-29-2014
    Bertran
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 911929
    The perfect bike for me has been this 2014 Trek Fuel EX8, with the only upgrades being an XR4 team issue front tire and Crank Bros. mallet 3 pedals. Beautiful ride.
  • 07-30-2014
    caRpetbomBer
    1 Attachment(s)
    My quest to go under 23lbs didn't work out to great. New parts. New wheels 35mm wide carbon rims with Hope 2 evo hubs. XTR M960 modded cranks. One up components 40T with shimano Zee. 23.25. lbs.

    Attachment 911993
  • 07-30-2014
    ToXic U4ia
    1 Attachment(s)
    2013 GT Karakoram. Only thing stock is the frame and wheels.
    Weight went from 33.1 to 27.8#'s.
    Recently lowered the handlebars.
  • 07-31-2014
    Seankramer7.62
    Post Pictures of your 29er
    All stock 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper. Just picked it up recently and I'm loving it. This is my first FS, so I'm still learning the ropes coming from a hard tail.

    My littlest one can't wait to take it for a spin either!
  • 07-31-2014
    protsi
    Post Pictures of your 29er
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Seankramer7.62 View Post
    All stock 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper. Just picked it up recently and I'm loving it. This is my first FS, so I'm still learning the ropes coming from a hard tail.

    My littlest one can't wait to take it for a spin either!

    Nice enjoy.
  • 07-31-2014
    HouseNotes
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Seankramer7.62 View Post
    All stock 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper. Just picked it up recently and I'm loving it. This is my first FS, so I'm still learning the ropes coming from a hard tail.

    My littlest one can't wait to take it for a spin either!

    Great looking bike. You are going to have a blast. Enjoy, but beware, FS bikes go fast!
  • 07-31-2014
    thing
    1 Attachment(s)
  • 07-31-2014
    TheCanary
    1 Attachment(s)
    Carbine Love
    Amazing range, from efficient XC/Trail all the way to Bike Park fun. The only bike I need.
  • 07-31-2014
    Barman1
    My 2013 Karakorum 2.0 XL I picked up cheap as a leftover this winter.
    Upgraded the forks to 30 Gold, X7 GXP crankset, 2x9, DT rear wheel, SRAM cassette, etc. Not too many upgrades just remedying a few weak components that were bugging me and it took about 3.5 lbs off of the stock weight. I'll be upgrading the whole bike to a fs in the fall anyway and turning this one into a rigid single.
    This one has seen a lot of miles already.
  • 08-01-2014
    RS VR6
    1 Attachment(s)
    With my girlfriend a couple weekends ago.

    Attachment 912397
  • 08-01-2014
    Back2MTB
    Nice bikes. I thought you were starting a new trend of posting pics of your 29er and your girlfriend though...:cool:
  • 08-01-2014
    surfer808
    Nice rig