Post Pictures of your 29er

2M views 7K replies 3K participants last post by  CannondaleF9 
#1 ·
Post Pictures of your 29er.
Now is the time to flaunt your beast
:thumbsup:

#954 ·
Woot said:
Some donor parts from my GT I-Drive 5 FS that just didn't work for me. A few coins and this is what I have so far. The ti eggbeaters just arrived and will be upgrading the GT parts ASAP and other peices as I can. Surprisingly (at least to me) it rides like a dream.

pics aren't showing

#967 ·
Cheers guys :) Yeah, its alot of bike for a slob like me. Still dialling it in and learning how to ride it to its full. 180km (120mi?) ride this weekend should get either the bike or my arse bedded in properly.

TwoHeadsBrewing : You dont want to know (and Im scared to say!). Lets just say, my garage got a nice new dial-to-base alarm system installed this week - just incase.

#969 ·
banksd1983 said:

Had it for more than 2 years. it finds use as my main trail bike at times, but lately has turned into my race rig
Amazing how this Niner just stands there by itself! :) You have great taste in bikes AND seats! :thumbsup: Great looking ride. I love my EMD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.