Page 159 of 173 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4319
  1. #3951
    Competent User
    Reputation: Mr.Quint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    566

    Post Pictures of your 29er



    Tallboy LTc in my kitchen. Bam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3952
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Here's mine.

    Trek Superfly Carbon 29er.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures of your 29er-photo-2.jpg  

    Post Pictures of your 29er-photo-1.jpg  


  3. #3953
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28
    Here's my 2014 TREK X-Caliber 6 in the Viper Red. I just got it on Tuesday, so far I've put roughly 70 miles on it on roads, light trails, some rocky stuff, a few small jumps. It's really treating me well!

    Post Pictures of your 29er-6b35f40f-021b-4393-8279-74a3a8cafe1a_zpsoiki9blj.jpg

    Post Pictures of your 29er-e13bc53a-81b3-43e5-8db7-69a08a267322_zpsbatsmcul.jpg

  4. #3954
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanneon98 View Post
    Here's my 2014 TREK X-Caliber 6 in the Viper Red. I just got it on Tuesday, so far I've put roughly 70 miles on it on roads, light trails, some rocky stuff, a few small jumps. It's really treating me well!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6B35F40F-021B-4393-8279-74A3A8CAFE1A_zpsoiki9blj.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	909309

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E13BC53A-81B3-43E5-8DB7-69A08A267322_zpsbatsmcul.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	238.9 KB 
ID:	909311

    Awesome! Just picked one up the other day as well. Pictures look great!

  5. #3955
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HouseNotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    207
    2014 Niner Rip 9RDO

    Replaced my broken Jet 9 RDO with this new Rip. Awesome upgrade!
    This bike...well, Rips

    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg
    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg
    Single Track Rules!

  6. #3956
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Giant XTC Composite 29'r (Custom Build)

    Hope Hoop's/Stan's Arch, Continental Speed King Tyre's, Hope Tech M4's, Hope Floating Rota's, Full SRAM X0 Group Set, SRAM XX Cassette, SRAM PC-1091R Chain, DMR Vault Pedal's, GIANT SLR Carbon Seatpost/Stem/Handlebar's/Bottle Cage, Fizik Alainte VS Saddle, ESI Chunky Grip's, Rock Shox Rebra RL 100mm Fork's, Full Titanium Bolt Set.

    Weight = Approx 10.5KG

    Post Pictures of your 29er-b88a0b25-d6f6-45e1-964c-dcefed9830ec_zps1c169993.jpg

    Giant Trance X (o) 29er (Stock)

    Post Pictures of your 29er-20140704_200336_zpso6mjgkep.jpg

  7. #3957
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Rider View Post
    Here's mine.

    Trek Superfly Carbon 29er.
    What are those tires? I've been looking for 29" semi slick for 'exercise rides' when I get home too late to go in the woods.

  8. #3958
    Cross Country Rider
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    47

    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er



  9. #3959
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Dusty Trails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    276

    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er

    Specialized Camber Comp Carbon with the fixins'.



    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dusty Trails; 07-22-2014 at 10:09 AM.

  10. #3960
    mtbr member
    Reputation: borbntm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    495

    Post Picturs of your 29er

    2011 Stumpjumper EVO ht / 2012 Civilian Luddite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  

    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  

    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  

    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  


  11. #3961
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Back2MTB View Post
    What are those tires? I've been looking for 29" semi slick for 'exercise rides' when I get home too late to go in the woods.
    It's Continental's Travel Contact. I use them only when I'm on road and very light trails. They are fast but I think the Top Contact II would be a better choice if you can find them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures of your 29er-bike-3.jpg  


  12. #3962
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28
    Post Pictures of your 29er-10534733_643284159557_5553317766152998911_n.jpg

    Found this nice drop-in. It looked to be about 70* or so. The tree is actually growing almost parallel to the ground and the bike isn't leaning on it but laying on it.

  13. #3963
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12
    Banshee Phantom in the Austrian alps
    height: around 2745 m (9000ft)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures of your 29er-foto.jpg  


  14. #3964
    mtbr member
    Reputation: falconpunch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Pictures of your 29er-10527518_10152359172319398_533479658801529454_n.jpg

    Just picked up this Kona Kahuna today. My first 29er, love it so far!

  15. #3965
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11

    Post Pictures of your 29er

    Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch79 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10527518_10152359172319398_533479658801529454_n.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	910036

    Just picked up this Kona Kahuna today. My first 29er, love it so far!
    White pedals... white grips... that's my taste! Cool bike!

  16. #3966
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3

    Gt Sensor 9r

    Here's my GT Sensor with some mods. Fox float x made a huge difference in how she rides now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  

    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  


  17. #3967
    What's up Dut?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    359

    2014 Specialized Camber Carbon EVO - I am stoked!!!

    Look what I have brought home today. It is super sweet and I am very excited for it.

    Post Pictures of your 29er-img_2939.jpg

  18. #3968
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mikewadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    237
    You're lucky to find one, my LBS said there weren't any left in the region.

    Quote Originally Posted by mdutcher View Post
    Look what I have brought home today. It is super sweet and I am very excited for it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2939.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	208.7 KB 
ID:	910267
    Ride like you stole it!

    2015 Camber Carbon Expert EVO
    2014 Camber Comp

  19. #3969
    What's up Dut?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewadley View Post
    You're lucky to find one, my LBS said there weren't any left in the region.
    My LBS has had several in stock. They have sold a couple already, I was told. Maybe I got the last one.

    I am happy with it. I took it out for a quick hit on some local trails. The bike is night and day different over my 2012 Camber. It felt solid, quick, agile, nimble, etc. The PIKE fork is very nice. I have read some great things about this fork and my buddies at the LBS have me sold on it. The bike is super cool. Can't wait to put more miles on it.

  20. #3970
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mikewadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    237
    I'm already talking to my LBS about ordering a 2015 as soon as they are available. I don't want to miss getting one again this year. Bad part is it may be several weeks before they are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by mdutcher View Post
    My LBS has had several in stock. They have sold a couple already, I was told. Maybe I got the last one.

    I am happy with it. I took it out for a quick hit on some local trails. The bike is night and day different over my 2012 Camber. It felt solid, quick, agile, nimble, etc. The PIKE fork is very nice. I have read some great things about this fork and my buddies at the LBS have me sold on it. The bike is super cool. Can't wait to put more miles on it.
    Ride like you stole it!

    2015 Camber Carbon Expert EVO
    2014 Camber Comp

  21. #3971
    What's up Dut?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewadley View Post
    I'm already talking to my LBS about ordering a 2015 as soon as they are available. I don't want to miss getting one again this year. Bad part is it may be several weeks before they are available.
    I wish you luck! The 2015 comes with orange in the scheme. I like that color as well. Should be sweet looking.

  22. #3972
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Here is my new bike. Got it a month ago but then had to go on a business trip so have taken it out only once. Can't wait until the weekend - rain or shine...

    Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pictures of your 29er-image.jpg  


  23. #3973
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1
    Howdy,

    I am an outdoors guys, but just getting into biking. I picked up a 2000 something Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 29er. Somewhere between 2011- 2014 I believe......Got it used from my LBS for 470 bucks. Rides great, a few minor dings, rust, but in good shape. Was this a good deal? Thoughts?

    Name:  bike 1.JPG
Views: 1080
Size:  45.4 KBName:  bike 2.JPG
Views: 1088
Size:  42.3 KBName:  bike 3.JPG
Views: 1091
Size:  43.6 KBName:  bike 4.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  51.5 KB

  24. #3974
    29ers Forever
    Reputation: CannondaleF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by lrkerme View Post
    Howdy,

    I am an outdoors guys, but just getting into biking. I picked up a 2000 something Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 29er. Somewhere between 2011- 2014 I believe......Got it used from my LBS for 470 bucks. Rides great, a few minor dings, rust, but in good shape. Was this a good deal? Thoughts?

    Name:  bike 1.JPG
Views: 1080
Size:  45.4 KBName:  bike 2.JPG
Views: 1088
Size:  42.3 KBName:  bike 3.JPG
Views: 1091
Size:  43.6 KBName:  bike 4.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  51.5 KB
    I wouldn't have spent $470 on that if it has any rust or dings. You should have paid $400 for it at most.
    You could have bought a brand new Hardrock 29er Disk for $520 and that extra $50 would have been worth it.
    2013 Trek Cobia- 29er
    2015 Raleigh Misceo- Gravel bike
    2013 Trek 3700 Disk- 26er
    1994 Cannondale R300- narrow tire roadie

  25. #3975
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610

    Re: Post Pictures of your 29er

    Quote Originally Posted by lrkerme View Post
    Howdy,

    I am an outdoors guys, but just getting into biking. I picked up a 2000 something Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 29er. Somewhere between 2011- 2014 I believe......Got it used from my LBS for 470 bucks. Rides great, a few minor dings, rust, but in good shape. Was this a good deal? Thoughts?

    Name:  bike 1.JPG
Views: 1080
Size:  45.4 KBName:  bike 2.JPG
Views: 1088
Size:  42.3 KBName:  bike 3.JPG
Views: 1091
Size:  43.6 KBName:  bike 4.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  51.5 KB
    Did they at least include warranty? Tune ups? Tubes?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •