808+909 = Party Good Time

Pics of Fleegle Bars on 29ers? or any bike for that matter?!?

Hey

Did a search and can't seem to find much info or any pics on the Fleegle bar on a bike? I've been doing a bar trawl and I am down to the Mary and Fleegle and I can get a good deal on a Fleegle and it has some sweep which is what I want but I can't for the life of me find pics on a bike? Any pics or thoughts on the Fleegs?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chumbox
    Hey

Did a search and can't seem to find much info or any pics on the Fleegle bar on a bike? I've been doing a bar trawl and I am down to the Mary and Fleegle and I can get a good deal on a Fleegle and it has some sweep which is what I want but I can't for the life of me find pics on a bike? Any pics or thoughts on the Fleegs?
    I've ridden the Fleegle & Mary. Biggest difference between them is the Fleegle has less rearward sweep and 0 rise (almost feels like a negative rise). The Mary is swept back further and has some rise to it. The Fleegle is also wider by a good 2". Sorry, the pick is lame. FWIW I sold the Mary's but kept the Fleegle's works great on my SS loads of leverage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

808+909 = Party Good Time
    thanks heaps for the pic... negative rise is fine with me... thats what I was thinking, that I could turn them downwards a little and have a slight drop bar on them.

mtbr member
    I use a Fleegle.

With the Fleegle I can pull a higher gear on my 29" than I do on my 26" bike.
    As little bike as possible, as silent as possible.
    Latitude: 5736' Highlands, Scotland

small member
    Jun 2006

Pic from Tozovr's sinister

workin' it Administrator
    2 views. Now riding the mary. For rigid duties I preferred the extra sweep of the mary and conversion to SS made it ever so much more apparent that the mary was for me. I think the fleegle would be the cat's pajamas on a suspended rig over the mary though.

Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Starr Pass?

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrenarzt
    Starr Pass?
    yup

on the new entrance trail last spring.

mtbr member
    I knew that looked familar. I rode that trail hundreds of times when I went to school in Tucson.

Good schit except for the time I saw the roadie jerking off in the wash. Freak. I think his name was Paul Hanson. He's probably a convicted child rapist by now.

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrenarzt
    ...except for the time I saw the roadie jerking off in the wash. Freak. I think his name was Paul Hanson. He's probably a convicted child rapist by now.
    that wins for the weirdest thing I have ever heard of someone seeing while riding. Weird with a capital W there.

mtbr member
    I know right. What a freak.