MTB B'dos

Photo Monday - kick off your week with some pics.

Used to be we would have a Photo Friday thread every week and people would add their pics to stoke for the weekend to come, but that seems to have died off, so thought I'd start something new. So here are some pics from the last while from rides down on the sunny Caribbean island of Barbados

Photo Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080186_t.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080192.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080202.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080208_t.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080209.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080211.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080220.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080105_fb.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080133_fb.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080128_fb.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080155_fb.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080144_fb.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-p1080141_fb.jpgPhoto Monday - kick off your week with some pics.-white-cliffs-high-rez_punched.jpg

Posted in the 29er forum because well, quite honestly, that's all we ride down here now, hardly a 26er and that's mainly people now starting out on an old bike they had or borrowed, this on contrast to when a lot of the guys who used to ride started back 4 years ago and I was the only one on a 29er.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Beatiful scenery! I don't have any action pics to share as I'm usually riding solo, but here's one from this past weekend at Younger's Creek in Elizabethtown, KY.

Last edited by molon_labe48; 13 Hours Ago at 02:35 PM.

MTB B'dos
    Thanks, we've got to have something to make up for the fact that our island is only 21 x 14 miles. Nothing wrong with solo riding, but yeah, sometimes all you can grab is pics of your bike with the scenery - one thing you could try is picking up a Gorilla Pod and doing some self timer shots, if you've got a decent enough camera they normally have a few options timer wise to let you give it a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by molon_labe48 View Post
    Beatiful scenery! I don't have any action pics to share as I'm usually riding solo, but here's one from this past weekend at Younger's Creek in Elizabethtown, KY.

MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

Carbon & Ti rule
    I need to start taking a camera, I have never been 1 to stop & want to take photo's, Shame most of the places we ride are just so nice.

It is good that others do.

MTB B'dos
    Yeah Dude, you do NZ is the one place I haven't been that I absolutely have to get too, sooner, rather than later. Love seeing photos of all the diversity it has to offer, the vast differences between the North and South islands. My #1 Bucket List item, bar none, well maybe tied in getting to fly in an FA18 Hornet

Quote Originally Posted by muzzanic View Post
    I need to start taking a camera, I have never been 1 to stop & want to take photo's, Shame most of the places we ride are just so nice.

It is good that others do.
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    Next Monday I'll post up some pics.
    It's too bad the Photo Friday died out, I used to be an avid poster on the thread, but ran out of pics to post.
    Big Wheels Keep On Rolling

Forth Eorlingas!

Carbon & Ti rule
    It is a bit sad, We take what we have for granted (well more than we should )

There is just so many forest tracks & forest tracks over looking lakes & things, With in 2 hours drive from home there are just so many options.

Some of the trails we just drive past, Lots of people would call the best trails they have seen.

We are about to load up the bikes on the back of the camper van & head off to the South Island for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    Yeah Dude, you do NZ is the one place I haven't been that I absolutely have to get too, sooner, rather than later. Love seeing photos of all the diversity it has to offer, the vast differences between the North and South islands. My #1 Bucket List item, bar none, well maybe tied in getting to fly in an FA18 Hornet