mtbr member
    Sep 2004

The "other" Vicious Groover

Just noted this photo from IB. It's a little strange to me that we don't give Vicious a little more attention for this bike. It's hot as hell, and priced in that 16-1700 range. Yes, it has crazy short TT's (Vicious will get a clue eventually), but I'm pretty sure they'll throw some extra TT in there for a minimal charge.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Hot indeed

and I want one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 29inch
    Just noted this photo from IB. It's a little strange to me that we don't give Vicious a little more attention for this bike. It's hot as hell, and priced in that 16-1700 range. Yes, it has crazy short TT's (Vicious will get a clue eventually), but I'm pretty sure they'll throw some extra TT in there for a minimal charge.

The short TT was my only concern when I ordered my motivator but that thing handles amazingly well and I don't feel cramped or too far over the bars. But like you say, they'll do custom if you want.
    Luke

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by 29inch
    Dang! I looked at that bike several times and never noticed it was a 29er. Heck, I did not remember it was a fully! Must be that blaze orange camo.

The TT lengths are fine. Just not the current style. Does not mean the bike does not work. My Chester is shorter and is the best handling bike I have ridden.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common