I current ride a fisher fs supecaliber 29, 2007 model, with upgraded parts, 165 pound rider, 27 lb bike......it is a good handing bike, a bit flexy in the rear, and a definite ride improvement over my previous trek vrx300, but doesn't soke up the rough terrain as much as i think the other two bikes could.............but I would prefer something not too heavy, but a good bit more plush, I may race on occasion for fun only, but really am just a trail rider..........

test rode a stumpy, and steering is way off compared to supercal, the brain seems cool, but not sure if i really like it, seems brain has to be set stiff to prevent bob but then doesn't soak up chatter as well, and i fear i will be constantly obsessing over where the brain should be set on this trail vs that trail...........

rip, can't test ride one anywhere, wil just have to order it...........reviews seem positive, suspension design seems cool........jet 9 problems are a bit spooky, but rip has been around a while longer......

so what would be most helpful, is input from anyone who has ridden any 2 or more of the above bikes, and your thoughts b/n them ??

thanks !!