Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    have you used the arch wheels much yet as im curious to how they stand up to abuse.

29ers Forever
    Do NOT change the fork. Unless you do some serious MTBing, the RS XC fork is just right.
    2013 Trek Cobia- 29er
    2015 Raleigh Misceo- Gravel bike
    2013 Trek 3700 Disk- 26er
    1994 Cannondale R300- narrow tire roadie

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Please forgive the noobish question, but in the context of all the upgrades you have implemented, why go with the Nine60 and instead of the Nine70?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_MTB View Post
    Please forgive the noobish question, but in the context of all the upgrades you have implemented, why go with the Nine60 and instead of the Nine70?

No worries..I really like learning about the different parts and upgrading each one individually. I have since listed it for sale as it was too small....Pretty sure it wont sell but I got great deals on the parts so will be getting credit for them at my LBS towards new stuff for my Soma Juice (right size this time) this coming Friday.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I've got to say, it sounds like your LBS is one great shop.

I wish you well with whatever you end up with.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ddublu View Post
    After an impulse buy on Saturday of a 7 yr old Cdale Bad Boy Ultra I returned it and picked up a Felt Nine 60. I ended up testing a few bikes but this one just felt right. My LBS gave me a 10 year parts warranty on this bike along with lifetime warranty on frame and lifetime adjustments.

I want to get a more comfortable seat and maybe a new crank but I did picked of some titanium Black Ops pedals (these - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...-L._SS500_.jpg) to replace the stock ones. I see a chainguard and some red piece on the inside of the front sprocket...note sure what that's for...There is also a clear disc of some sort inside of the sprockets on the back wheel. Can I remove all/any of them?

What do you think?
    Love it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2