mtbr member
    Aug 2012

My new 29'er Felt Nine 60

Just picked it up yesterday & took it out to Lincoln Parish Park for a ride, I must say I'm not in nearly the shape I was in when i got out of mountain biking about 10 years ago Love the bike though & look forward to putting a lot of miles on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new 29'er Felt Nine 60-nine60.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Sweet looking ride! I've been talking to the guys at my LBS about this same model. What size frame is that?

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Nice bike!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Thanks, it's a 16". Lovein it so far! I'm a gear head so I'm sure I'll change out the shifters & some other things to make it my own but it's great the way it is for the price. I traded a felt F-75 for it so coming from a road bike the 29" tires are nice.

mtbr member
    Nice!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    That bike is awesome! Nice choice!

Certifiably Crazy
    Nice! I love felt bikes! Any better pictures of it?
    2011 Felt Z5
    2012 Felt Nine Race
    2013 Felt Edict Nine

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate29er View Post
    Just picked it up yesterday & took it out to Lincoln Parish Park for a ride, I must say I'm not in nearly the shape I was in when i got out of mountain biking about 10 years ago Love the bike though & look forward to putting a lot of miles on it.
    great looking ride

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I'm about to go ride again, I'll get some more pics.

mtbr member
    im loveing the handling on these things! so awesome

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Unreal, my last mountain bike was an old Diamond Back V-link so this is like a whole new world. The trail I ride is very technical & has a lot of roots & drop offs, no more worrying about banging a pedal going over stuff, I can actually pedal over it now.

mtbr member
    That's a sweet bike, enjoy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Little better pic, I put a set of shimano xt pedals on it today & gonna hit the trail again tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new 29'er Felt Nine 60-parkpier.jpg  

banned
    Apr 2009
    Nice bike!

I built my first one 3.5 years ago (but could not even 'Fathom' not riding.) It is hard for me to take a 'week off' let alome 10 years! Riding for me (since I now started) is like eatin and drinking (becasue my health--and looks have drastically changed since riding)

mtbr member
    Aug 2012

New Felt Nine Bikes 50/60s

I was going to order the same one labor day but bike and blades here in pa had a 2012 felt nine comp and I just couldn't wait. $1200. I rode it and fell in love with it. It's the same bike I believe with slightly different frame and maybe diff component. It's also nice having something different on the trails plus I'd rather give my biz to Jim Felt and LBS rather than one of these bigger guys. I'll post some pics next week. I'm getting addicted to riding this thing. Good luck