Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
    Quote Originally Posted by dryhoryenzymn View Post
    When you tackle the process of the closet, becoming creative and open up should help you in locating low cost closet organization ideas Starting up smaller and focusing on one job at any given time should help hold you on track Here's some suggestions that will help you protect funds and still get your closet organized
    Recycle Products in your house
    While you tackle the endeavor of residence business, you can find factors that you just never now use Hold onto these products until eventually you've completed arranging the home since several of them may possibly be able for being utilised as closet organization or for other rooms in your home Also continue to keep objects which you would ordinarily toss away or recycle like jars and boxes These can from time to time be employed to set-up storage goods for your personal closet An old shoe box can be used to retail outlet accessories like scarves or belts A jar can be utilized to retailer compact products like tie clips

kaufmarcastel0 insanejournal com/319 html ]cheap closet organization
    chadwickpmichel7 blogspace fr/2935165/Closet-Organization-Systems-Important-Tools-For-Home-Improvement-Plans/ ]kids closet organization
    diigo com/user/dwaynefmclain1 ]container store closet organization
    english4today tv/uprofile php?UID=8872 ]laundry closet organization
    derrick113 newsvine com/_news/2012/01/04/9938001-closet-organization-systems?&statusCode=success ]ikea closet organization
    herschelekalmbac982 webs com/apps/blog/show/11376890-closet-organization-system-what-home-improvement-tools-you-should-use-tips-and-recommendations ]bedroom closet organization ideas
    barkerczumba6 posterous com/closet-organization-system-these-are-some-of ]closet organization
    closetorganizationsystem27 wordpress com/2012/01/09/closet-orrganizers-choosing-the-right-home-improvement-tools/ ]organization closet ideas
    folkd com/detail/closetorganizationsystemsinfo com ]closet organization

While you tackle the task of one's closet, currently being creative and open up should help you in locating low cost closet organization ideas Starting off compact and concentrating on one process at any given time can help maintain you on track Here are some tips that can help you save money and still get your closet organized
    Recycle Products in your house
    While you tackle the undertaking of household business, you'll discover points that you just don't currently use Maintain onto these products until finally you have completed organizing your home considering the fact that a number of them could possibly be able for being used as closet business or for other rooms in your house Also hold goods that you simply would normally throw absent or recycle like jars and boxes These can often be used to set-up storage products for ones closet An outdated shoe box may be used to retail store equipment like scarves or belts A jar can be used to retail store modest products like tie clips

betascripts com/forums/forum_posts asp?TID=76555&PN=1&TPN=1]best closet organization system
    0039cce netsolhost com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB cgi?board=classifieds;action=display;num=132615278 8;start=0]bedroom closet organization
    barkerczumba6 posterous com/closet-organization-system-important-tools-fo]kids closet organization
    dreamvill co kr/cgi-bin/main cgi?board=FREE_BOARD&command=guest_email&tomail=em ai1l%2540gmail com&toname=jonn3+%5BR%5D+POST+dreamvill co kr/cgi-bin/main cgi+%5B5593,0,5140%5D]closet storage and organization
    genesisfighting com/forum/2-faq/2260-ingenuity-toots-slicker-talon-insulator-cheap-north-face-jackets]closet storage and organization
    mms co th/drupal/node/66475]small closet organization systems
    kevinteneyck com/wedding/guestbook/index php]kids closet organization
    homeoint org/forums/Forum1/HTML/008357 html]closet organization system
    kevinteneyck com/wedding/guestbook/index php]wire closet organization
    barkerczumba6 posterous com/closet-organization-system-important-tools-fo]kids closet organization
    spam,Spam,SPAM!!!!!
    '11 Origin 8 700CX
    '14 Surly Troll

US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SPD View Post
    Man, I wish mine had the smoked looking decals on it! Love that stealthy look. I spent a good two hours working on covering mine and while it was fun.. it sorta washed right off
    Now THAT looks like a happy Jabber! NICE pic,old friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Dictatorsaurus View Post
    Anyone running 100 travel? What's the BB height at that travel?
    I was running 100mm on mine (had it set down to 80mm last Friday,still waiting on a ride on it),I have no idea of the BB height,but compared to my Bander set at 80mm all-along,I didn't like the feel up front. MHO,anyways,I say tamater (you might say tomato )

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepo5669 View Post
    19 and 1/4 pounds set up for cross (med frame)
    " width="549">
    " width="549">
    NICE!!!!
    '11 Origin 8 700CX
    '14 Surly Troll

singletrack bound

Here's my......

Jabber after I took my own action on some repairs. Now it's going to paint. I will build it back up SS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-vassago-repair-ii.jpg  

Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-vassago-repair-iii.jpg  

Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-vassago-repair.jpg  

Sorrel Seeker !!

mtbr member
    Nice fix, you can't kill steel!! what color you going with?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-jabber.jpg  

singletrack bound
    eggplant
    Sorrel Seeker !!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Build completed today -

US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone No Balone View Post
    eggplant
    That'll be killer!
    '11 Origin 8 700CX
    '14 Surly Troll

mtbr member
    May 2010
    My friend finally completed his this wkend (black/gold). The green's mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-gold-digger-kermit.jpg  

US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
    Looks good! I'm partial to the Green (yours) one though (mine's green )
    '11 Origin 8 700CX
    '14 Surly Troll

singletrack bound
    I hear its at paint right now....
    Should be pretty soon. I'll post once I get my hands on it.
    Sorrel Seeker !!

singletrack bound
    [QUOTE=John.M;8953890]Build completed today -

Nice build. Looks like a large frame? What color is that?
    Sorrel Seeker !!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    [QUOTE=Tone No Balone;8954614]
    Quote Originally Posted by John.M View Post
    Build completed today -

Nice build. Looks like a large frame? What color is that?
    Yup - it is a large frame (20"). I went with the black frame and black Odis fork. The headset and bb are red Chris King's. I really like the black base with red highlights - it looks pretty cool in person - at least to me!

We had a big lake effect snow storm earlier, or else I would have taken some shots of it outside.

singletrack bound
    [QUOTE=John.M;8955290]

Yup - it is a large frame (20"). I went with the black frame and black Odis fork. The headset and bb are red Chris King's. I really like the black base with red highlights - it looks pretty cool in person - at least to me!

We had a big lake effect snow storm earlier, or else I would have taken some shots of it outside.
    cool man. Enjoy the ride. I rode mine for over three years and really enjoyed the ride.I developed a small crack on the seat tube BB weld. I had it repaired by a builder friend and I'm now having it powdercoated. I will rebuild it back up and ride it some more.
    Sorrel Seeker !!

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ss29er View Post
    Now it is after I added a little crotch clearance by moving the cable guides for a smaller rider.<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/27shlk6" vspale=0></iframe>
    <iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe>
    Very nice

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighec View Post
    Is that bike a chop? Cables disappear into nothing at the bars.
    I'm not sure what a "chop" is.
    What you are seeing on the cable is the end of the bend where it goes to the lever.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by longhaultrucker View Post
    Looks good! I'm partial to the Green (yours) one though (mine's green )
    Thanks, me too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    My 20" mojave showed up today, the rest of the parts should be here tomorrow!

The tubing on this thing is tiny, hope it'll hold 220lbs up!

Robtre
    Quote Originally Posted by warwagon View Post
    My 20" mojave showed up today, the rest of the parts should be here tomorrow!

The tubing on this thing is tiny, hope it'll hold 220lbs up!
    Dear Warwagon,

I have the same weight dilemma, 6'4" 220lbs. I want a 22" Mojave but concerned about the same thing. Please let me know your experience. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I'll report back next week... gotta work midnights this weekend so no riding.

jct
    mtbr member

clyde here.

Quote Originally Posted by robtre View Post
    Dear Warwagon,

I have the same weight dilemma, 6'4" 220lbs. I want a 22" Mojave but concerned about the same thing. Please let me know your experience. Thanks!
    i'm 6'3" and 220 lbs at least. i've been riding my 20" jabber rigid on tubeless wheels w/ absolutely no problems whatsoever.

i ride mostly technical singletrack/XC around santa cruz.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I'm specing components for new black jabber...

Do the stickers come pre-applied? I notice that there are different color stickers on the same color of frame so they could be optional or from different years.

Also, any comments on running a 100mm reba? I'd prefer a slacker headangle anyway but am wondering about the raised bb height.

Low Rep Count
    I can't say much about the shock but I can tell you that the decals are pre-applied and you don't have an option as to the color you get. Mine are white on black and they are actually an off white color. I have seen a grey on black which imo looks the best. Sorta that stealth look if you will. I think that is the older frame though, maybe an 00-10' model.

Low Rep Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_America1976 View Post
    The most recent incarnation of mine. Sort of, the squishy fork is back on the bike while I sell my two rigid forks. Salsa fork rides great, but axle to crown is too short. Ritchey fork it too stiff for my taste, but I like the axle to crown. Soul Cycles make a steel fork that fits the bill.

Too funny! I just went and scrolled back thru the thread and found this! I know exactly where this pic was taken! I remember passing the skulls and sorta giggling! Love the new trail extension as well as the newer section cut by the mill! Nice Jabber. I will have my eye out for you when the trails "open" back up.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Thanks. I was hoping it was like my transition transAM which came with stickers to choose from. I may have to de-sticker the jabberwocky. The tan-on-black pictured at hucknroll isn't as cool as that gray-on-black.

Low Rep Count
    Destickering may mean repainting as it is clear coated over! I thought about having a friend of mine that owns and autobody shop shoot mine with a layer of tinted clear or something, that or some sort of frame saver tape that is tinted...at least that was the thought process. Instead I tend to just ride it at this point and don't worry about it much any more.

singletrack bound

here we go.....

rebuilding.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-vassago-repair.jpg  

Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-vassago-repair-iii.jpg  

Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-jabber-rehab-i.jpg  

Lets see those Vassago Jabberwocky builds....-jabber-rehab-ii.jpg  

Sorrel Seeker !!

jct
    mtbr member
    lookin good....what happened to eggplant?

singletrack bound
    Quote Originally Posted by jct View Post
    lookin good....what happened to eggplant?
    well......let's say small swatch color charts are tough to go by but.....
    It came out pretty good I think. In person it looks a tad bit darker than the photo shows!
    The flash and the I phone don't do justice.
    The quality of the paint job turned out great.
    Sorrel Seeker !!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Question... where to buy the clips that hold the brakeline to the frame? I lost one earlier and I'd rather get few of those (if possible) than using zip ties. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    Question... where to buy the clips that hold the brakeline to the frame? I lost one earlier and I'd rather get few of those (if possible) than using zip ties. Thanks.
    a 6packs should get you a handful at you LBS or pm me your address, i'll send you some for free
    12' Sir9 Rigid
    11' Jabber Rigid
    10 SJ SS rigid
    10' Swork SS 29er
    10' Tallboy
    08' RM Vertex SS

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by snellvilleGAbiker View Post
    a 6packs should get you a handful at you LBS or pm me your address, i'll send you some for free
    Pls check your PM. Thank you!

Bro Mountainbiker
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    Pls check your PM. Thank you!
    Normal people dont use zip ties??

I thought it was the norm!
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

Bro Mountainbiker
    Last night my girlfriend asked me if my Jabberwocky was a Bikes Direct bike.

I lost my **** in an "I still love you" kind of way.
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Well just got finished with it, except my damn chain was too short, oh well I guess I'll ride it tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Here it is!

mtbr member
    Mojave looks so good!! How tall are you for the 20"?
    konahonzo

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    Mojave looks so good!! How tall are you for the 20"?
    6'3" and just sitting on it seems about right

mtbr member
    That's what she said.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Haha c'mon now!

mtbr member
    May 2009

Prep for powder coating?

rebuilding.....
    Looks great, it is a powder coat a presume? How did you mask the bottom bracket to keep the threads so clean? I have a frame I need to get powder coated so any tips would be appriciated.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TBMD9er View Post
    Looks great, it is a powder coat a presume? How did you mask the bottom bracket to keep the threads so clean? I have a frame I need to get powder coated so any tips would be appriciated.
    If I remember correctly the powder caters have some sort of tape they can mask with that isn't affected by the heat when baked.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Hello...Looking for the Vasssago gear plugs....anybody have one that they want to sell?....thanx

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jekyll2003 View Post
    Your bike shop looks like a kil room from Dexter
    Quote Originally Posted by CupOfJava View Post
    Jabber #2 teaser shot

More like a grow house or thermal protection from zombies....

Can you cook bacon in there

singletrack bound
    Quote Originally Posted by TBMD9er View Post
    Not sure how the powder coater handles it but my frame builder friend reamed/faced and chased the BB/Seat tube and head tube so it looks and feels like new!
    Sorrel Seeker !!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Must say that I loved how it rode, a lot smoother than a aluminum hard tail. The gearing 32/21 was perfect for climbing on our local trail, just ran out of gear a tad quick on the flats.

mtbr member
    Nice Wockys guys.

Ive been riding mine for 2 months now and loving it. Its my first 29er and really like the way big wheel travel.

I'll post pic ASAP

Robtre
    Dear Jabberwocky owners, I bought a Jabber frame and Odis fork and I am stoked! Not so crazy bout the company, but the frame is spot on! Can I start by asking for a crankset suggestion for SS only? I have a SRAM Truvativ Stylo on a different bike that I hope to transfer, but unsure if it will fit. I will be transferring many parts but getting a new wheelset American Classic, and a Thomson Seatpost. Soon I will be posting pics!

Robtre
    Quote Originally Posted by CupOfJava View Post
    Can anyone verify the tire clearance with 2.4 Maxxis Ardents?
    Looking for the same tire set up can anyone please confirm 2.4 Ardents?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DosNueve View Post
    Nice Wockys guys.

Ive been riding mine for 2 months now and loving it. Its my first 29er and really like the way big wheel travel.

I'll post pic ASAP
    Mine

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by robtre View Post
    Dear Jabberwocky owners, I bought a Jabber frame and Odis fork and I am stoked! Not so crazy bout the company, but the frame is spot on! Can I start by asking for a crankset suggestion for SS only? I have a SRAM Truvativ Stylo on a different bike that I hope to transfer, but unsure if it will fit. I will be transferring many parts but getting a new wheelset American Classic, and a Thomson Seatpost. Soon I will be posting pics!
    Yes, the crank and BB should fit perfectly
    12' Sir9 Rigid
    11' Jabber Rigid
    10 SJ SS rigid
    10' Swork SS 29er
    10' Tallboy
    08' RM Vertex SS

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast