Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!

691K views 2K replies 973 participants last post by  Impetus 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, Just thought it would be cool to show off our 29er rigid bikes. Thanks JB

Attachments

See less See more
#109 ·
I've got the Poplock set!!!

Alright, alright... I know this is a thread for RIGID 29ers but I just bought this bike a few hours ago and I'm too excited about it to keep it to myself.

If it makes you feel any better, I made ABSOLUTELY SURE that the remote poploc was engaged. That counts, right?? :thumbsup: :D

It's wet 'cause it just had a bath. I visit enough to know that Rainman et al. have some sort of "dirty bike phobia". :D

Attachments

#110 ·
VooDoo for yoo...

Some sweet bikes in this thread. My Voodoo's perhaps a bit mainstream, but I was nonetheless surprised not to see one after 5 pages....so, here ya go...budget build but a great ride! :thumbsup:

Follow this link if the above pic doesn't display (I have this problem a lot, even when using the "insert image" feature, what am I doing wrong?)

2X8, Surly fork, early 90's Suntour Pro thumbies, LX drivetrain, Avid brakes/levers, Deore A317's w/Mythos 2.1

#114 ·
After 5 pages, I thought I'd add my contribution. Not all of these are mine, some are, some have been, and the rest I've seen and touched.
From MonkeyWrench
[TR]

If you look carefully, there are three Potts in this shot.

Attachments

#115 ·
oh hell, while I'm at it, I'll post stuff from the HD....These aren't mine....
From 29"er lust
[TR]
What ever happened to OX Brand anyways? They sure looked promising.

ahh, a Don, loved much. oh for want of a spare $2400.

Bamboo? Sure. Tandem? Why not.
From 29"er lust
[TR]
OG baby. Know your roots!
From 29"er lust
[TR]
Respect the Artist.
From 29"er lust
[TR]
This guy just don't get enough respect.

#117 ·
got2ryd said:
some hot bikes on this forum! i sadly cant seem to post a pic. is there some trick?
It's a little tricky....

- When you post, click on 'Upload Images' button (towards the bottom of the page) and a new window will pop up (make sure you have pop-up blockers turned off!).
- Click on on the 'Browse' button and navigate to the image you want to use. Double-click it. This should insert the "path" to the image in the small pop-up window.
- Repeat the former step for each image you have
- Click on the 'Upload' button in the small window (next to the last browse button)
- The small window should disappear and the names of each image will appear in the main window above the 'Upload Images' button you originally pressed. (It may take some time depending on how many images you want to upload, how big they are and your connection speed.)
- Click on the "Submit Reply" button

Note: I don't believe the images appear in the "Preview Post" view

Hope this helps!

(Can you tell I want to see more Rigid 29ers?? :D)

#120 ·
arkadi said:
The woodgrain rocks, tell us more.
The faux wood: At first I was a bit disapointed when the 2007 Inbreds
were not made in black or white anymore but only in sand colour.
The ride quality and specs were spot on so I took the colour for granted.

The faux wood decorating foil I had still lying around and made a nice match
with the Brooks leather so I gave it a try.

Another thing is that the carbon fork is too much of a high tech image for this old man.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.