Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 2,101 to 2,134 of 2134
  1. #2101
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Lynskey with rigid fork, perfect

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-psx_20160424_113838.jpg

  2. #2102
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    8
    That is awesome!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin75 View Post
    Lynskey with rigid fork, perfect

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSX_20160424_113838.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	488.9 KB 
ID:	1067879

  3. #2103
    mtbr member
    Reputation: illMATTic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    54
    I recently added the 1X setup.

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-20160429_200310_zpscpqkovat.jpg

  4. #2104
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    543

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!

    Error

  5. #2105
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2

    On-One Parkwood Custom Commuter

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-wp_20160425_16_27_54_pro.jpgLet's See Those 29er Rigids!!-wp_20160425_16_26_41_pro.jpg

  6. #2106
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sand wedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    204

    LTK023 at 19lbs even

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-optimized-20160515_132701.jpg

  7. #2107
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    10
    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-tranny-1.jpgLet's See Those 29er Rigids!!-tranny-2.jpg

    :-)

  8. #2108
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMagic View Post
    Old;



    NEW, (still in mock-up stage playing with paint ideas);


    Will be under 20 lbs. CAN'T WAIT to ride it!

    JM
    Did you ever finish that bike? Looks amazing!

  9. #2109
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19

    First Time SS Build

    This frame has been sitting in my basement for four years now. I've finally cobbled together all the parts necessary to get it on the trail - here's to the first scratches and rock dings on an otherwise brand new frame!

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-sawyer-build.jpg
    Slow Old Guy

  10. #2110
    mtbr member
    Reputation: maciejas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    +1

    What is that frame?

  11. #2111
    mtbr member
    Reputation: maciejas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Here's mine - Mr. Stooge:






  12. #2112
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bonesetter2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,725
    Sweet looking build and cool pics

    Have you tried the Stooge Moto Bars? They almost completely transform the bike

  13. #2113
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by maciejas View Post
    +1

    What is that frame?
    It's a Trek Sawyer. First ride last night was favorable! :-)

    Definitely +1 for your build and photos!
    Slow Old Guy

  14. #2114
    mtbr member
    Reputation: maciejas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesetter2004 View Post
    Sweet looking build and cool pics
    Have you tried the Stooge Moto Bars? They almost completely transform the bike
    Now - how on earth I have missed this one??? No, but definitely will be looking to get one an try! Thanks man!

  15. #2115
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bonesetter2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by maciejas View Post
    Thanks guys!


    Now - how on earth I have missed this one??? No, but definitely will be looking to get one an try! Thanks man!
    Bit big, but check this:

    bonesetter « Singletrack Forum

    Edit: No affiliation to Mr Mr Stooge, except spotting a mage ride on release

  16. #2116
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    11
    What brake lines are those? freakin sweet! Singlespeeder1980?

  17. #2117
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    264
    Some great looking rigs on this thread! Here's mine, she's a little chubby but an absolute climbing machine.


    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-img_8705.jpg
    Pedal through it!

  18. #2118
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,694
    chubby in all the right spots. babys got back and front!

  19. #2119
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    17
    How do you like those Chronicles??? The tire tread looks awesome. I'm starting the Tour Divide in a month...and I can't decide between the 27tpi Knards or the 60 tpi Chronicles! I've ridden the Knards a bunch and I know that they roll really nicely in all conditions and last forever. I'm tempted by the chronicles because they're a 1/2 lbs lighter (each tire!) compared to the 27tpi knards, and the tread looks really nice for dirt and gravel. My knards are a bit old now and I want to get new tires for the Tour Divide...just can't make up my mind if I want to stick with what I know works...or switch! Thoughts?

  20. #2120
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoyle View Post
    How do you like those Chronicles??? The tire tread looks awesome. I'm starting the Tour Divide in a month...and I can't decide between the 27tpi Knards or the 60 tpi Chronicles! I've ridden the Knards a bunch and I know that they roll really nicely in all conditions and last forever. I'm tempted by the chronicles because they're a 1/2 lbs lighter (each tire!) compared to the 27tpi knards, and the tread looks really nice for dirt and gravel. My knards are a bit old now and I want to get new tires for the Tour Divide...just can't make up my mind if I want to stick with what I know works...or switch! Thoughts?
    Hmm...I've not tried the Knard in 29+, only the 700x41c on my cross bike. The tires performed well but had issues with so many punctures. The Chronicles are the only tire I've run on this bike. A good friend has been on a Krampus for a few years now and ran the Knards extensively when they were the only thing available. He had a rough go with them and did a long post on here about punctures and Knards that you can look up. Fast forward and he tried the Dirt Wizzard too with similar problems. He purchased the Chronicles after seeing mine and been very happy. Knock on wood, but I've always had great luck with Maxxis tires here on the super sharp rocky trails around Austin.

    Not sure they'd be the best tread for the Tour Divide, but I'd have huge confidence that they'd be tremendously durable. (but don't quote me when you are out there!!
    Pedal through it!

  21. #2121
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by gsteitz View Post
    Hmm...I've not tried the Knard in 29+, only the 700x41c on my cross bike. The tires performed well but had issues with so many punctures. The Chronicles are the only tire I've run on this bike. A good friend has been on a Krampus for a few years now and ran the Knards extensively when they were the only thing available. He had a rough go with them and did a long post on here about punctures and Knards that you can look up. Fast forward and he tried the Dirt Wizzard too with similar problems. He purchased the Chronicles after seeing mine and been very happy. Knock on wood, but I've always had great luck with Maxxis tires here on the super sharp rocky trails around Austin.

    Not sure they'd be the best tread for the Tour Divide, but I'd have huge confidence that they'd be tremendously durable. (but don't quote me when you are out there!!
    The 120 tpi knards are pretty frail I've heard, but the 27tpi are pretty bullet proof.
    Surly Knard Review, Velocity Blunt 35 Touring Wheel - BIKEPACKING.com

    The Chronicles look nice 'cause they actually claim to be tubeless ready, and puncture resistant....compared to the knard which is just beefy rubber and no claims for tubeless. That being said i currently run the knard 27tpi tubeless on rabbit holes without issue. Split tube method though...

  22. #2122
    mtbr member
    Reputation: maciejas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23
    I have been running the Chronicle (front only) in this type of a terrain (see below) and it worked very nice. The grip in uphills is tremendous, however cannot judge how much I can attribute it to Chronicle thread and how much to plus tire in general.




    Did somebody ask about Mr Stooge stoppers? Magura MT5, but I have mixed feelings about them.


  23. #2123
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    70
    My Giant started its life as a hybrid MB. After a few weight shedding upgrades the weight is down to 21lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-11.25.18-am.jpg  


  24. #2124
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by 288GTO View Post
    My Giant started its life as a hybrid MB. After a few weight shedding upgrades the weight is down to 21lbs.
    Wow, nice build, that thing is sexy. I like how the stem looks with the frame.

  25. #2125
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoyle View Post
    Wow, nice build, that thing is sexy. I like how the stem looks with the frame.
    Thanks! This is my least expensive bike but by far the most fun to ride.

  26. #2126
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ciquta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterjohnathan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160425_16_27_54_Pro.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	485.7 KB 
ID:	1069276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160425_16_26_41_Pro.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	492.8 KB 
ID:	1069277
    what fork is that?

  27. #2127
    US Soccer
    Reputation: MyName1sMud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by maciejas View Post
    Here's mine - Mr. Stooge:





    GREAT looking bike, brother!

  28. #2128
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    Some awesome looking bikes.

  29. #2129
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Here's my little precious. 2010 redline monocog. Rides wonderfully.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  30. #2130
    Ride Everything
    Reputation: GRAVELBIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,724
    Fresh outta the box:

    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-tumblr_o9phbhitlp1t37f6do1_540.jpg
    GRAVELBIKE.COM - ride everything

  31. #2131
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PedroK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    18
    New colour

  32. #2132
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    58

    Yeti Big Top. (Rigid)

    Taking shape and the the start to something new
    Let's See Those 29er Rigids!!-28167523532_1b4cea5a76_o.jpg

  33. #2133
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroK View Post
    New colour
    Fatbike tire only on the front? Am I missing something in bike-world?

  34. #2134
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PedroK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    18
    Almost Fatbike tire. (3")That is my front suspension.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •