mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Smile Lenz Sport Leviathan 4.0

anybody out there ride the 4.0? the 2010 4.0 looks great on paper with the addition of
    the boost valve on the RP23. USA made a big plus, American jobs and no trade
    imbalance, which helps a little bit. how light is the 4.0? how is the ride?
    thanks in advance

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I have one.
    Mine is 24 lbs in large with nothing crazy light on it.( unless you count the DT Swiss fork)
    Boost valve wasn't for me....I sent my shock off to Push to have it removed.(You may feel differently)
    Great bike. Raceable and trail rideable.
    Last edited by the mayor; 12-24-2010 at 01:15 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Lenz +++++!

The 4" Levi is a great bike. It will do everything very well! I have owned/ridden a Dos Niner, Voodoo canzo, Ventana el rey(very nice also) and a quite a few 26ers and I always go back to the Lenz. There are newer designs around that look great as well...Pivot, Giant Anthem, Salsa Spearfish and the Superfly. You would have no regrets with a Lenz! RRR

ADIDAB
    Got one too... and I concur with the other posters

I have mine set up with a Lefty and I have to say it's the smoothest ride going... Mine's a little porky at 28lbs but I don't have any superlight weight weenie parts on it. I could easily drop a few pounds with lighter wheels, cranks and a few other judicial parts selections but as is the fun factor is seriously high... Everytime I ride any singletrack I finish it with the biggest grin splitting my face... It is that good...

My thread on it is here if you'd like my further thoughts...
    My LBS | Riding this and this

rubber side down
    I can't recommend the Lev enough. I've had mine for a month after waiting for 5 for it to be built, but it was worth it. Mine is an XXL and still weighs under 30. Devin was awesome to work with, and the product can't be beat. The quality is terrific. Here's a pic: