Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sup
    Spam reported

Sj
    I am slow therefore I am

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikej View Post
    I built my Highball Al about 4 weeks ago.

To me, the Highball with a 120mm fork rides just like my old Chameleon did. Fun and playful. I don't find the ride to be quick. With the 120mm fork, it slacks it out enough to make it nice and stable. Find te bike to be easy to manual.

I ve been a SC fan for a while, I have a Chameleon and a Heckler, and Ive been toying with he idea of an aluminum Highball vs. a Transition TransAm 29'er. If the Highball is as much fun to ride as my Chameleon you may have swayed me.
    2007'ish Heckler and 2006 Chameleon
    If anyone needs the help of a prototype/custom machinist let me know.

Warrior's Society
    Quote Originally Posted by keith13 View Post
    I ve been a SC fan for a while, I have a Chameleon and a Heckler, and Ive been toying with he idea of an aluminum Highball vs. a Transition TransAm 29'er. If the Highball is as much fun to ride as my Chameleon you may have swayed me.

I rode Chameleons for about 6 years and Hecklers for about 2 years. The HB is not as slack as the Transition....but still fun and able to thrown around.
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.

mtbr member
    I ran a 2.35 Nobby Nic on a 19mm inner rim for a while while I was building up another bike that the NN's were going on. It was on a carbon Highball and they fit but would have packed up with muck pretty quick if things got messy. It made for a very fun very cush ride.
    Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2