Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 338
  1. #76
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,014

    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?

    Yeah I know. If it was the same purple as my inbred with bronze lettering I think that would look SICK!! Now if the frame was like $400-500 I would say screw it and throw it on the cc.
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

  2. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Yeah I know. If it was the same purple as my inbred with bronze lettering I think that would look SICK!! Now if the frame was like $400-500 I would say screw it and throw it on the cc.
    Oh my! Purple/Bronze would be SICK!

  3. #78
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,014
    LOL.. I am all about the aesthetics and have funky tastes. So bike would be something like this:
    - Frame: Purple (like my Inbred) with Bronze or Gold lettering
    - Fork: White
    - Components: Black
    - Bars: Black or if I could find them Purple (Answer used to make a sick low rise and flat)
    - Wheels: Gold with black spokes and either purple or red nipples and purple or red hubs.
    - Tires: For that extra bit of retro would probably throw on some skinwalls otherwise just normal all black.
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

  4. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610

    Re: HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    LOL.. I am all about the aesthetics and have funky tastes. So bike would be something like this:
    - Frame: Purple (like my Inbred) with Bronze or Gold lettering
    - Fork: White
    - Components: Black
    - Bars: Black or if I could find them Purple (Answer used to make a sick low rise and flat)
    - Wheels: Gold with black spokes and either purple or red nipples and purple or red hubs.
    - Tires: For that extra bit of retro would probably throw on some skinwalls otherwise just normal all black.
    I would call that "pimp certified"

    Posted via mobile

  5. #80
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,014
    I think it would just be plain FUNK!
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

  6. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610

    Re: HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?

    Definitely. Hey Scott that color scheme even goes with the America theme...



    Posted via mobile

  7. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?

    Oh wow...I dig it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610
    You should call the green hard tail the Switchback "Murica" and make a purple and bronze unveil 9/7 and call it the purple heart.

    Posted via mobile

  9. #84
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,014
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNin9r View Post
    You should call the green hard tail the Switchback "Murica" and make a purple and bronze unveil 9/7 and call it the purple heart.

    Posted via mobile
    Like this!
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

  10. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610
    So bad! Lol

    Posted via mobile

  12. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #88
    The Fastest of Bananas
    Reputation: FastBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback Bikes View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see the custom PC options are on the website. What color is the Flo Green? it may just be what I need to order. Thanks.

  14. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBanana View Post
    I see the custom PC options are on the website. What color is the Flo Green? it may just be what I need to order. Thanks.
    Good job on seeing that....went live with it last night...was going to broadcast today once I have the FloGreen and Orange Artwork uploaded....

    Will have it loaded shortly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    New Blog Post: NOT EVERY MOUNTAIN BIKER SPEAKS ENGLISH


  16. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    Purple Heart

    Kinda like this?

    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?-zen-jedeye9-purpgld.jpg

  17. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610
    Oh hello.

    Posted via mobile

  18. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610
    American made, Purple heart colored, steel, all mountain geo...

    Drool!

    Posted via mobile

  19. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNin9r View Post
    American made, Purple heart colored, steel, all mountain geo...

    Drool!

    Posted via mobile


    May have to do a pre-order Limited Edition run of the Purple Heart!

  20. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610
    I think it would garner some support. It's a cool theme. Oh man you could call the green one like Abrahams edition or something.

    Posted via mobile

  21. #96
    Short-Change-Hero
    Reputation: gregnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,014
    Yeah but what would it look like on the FS... I have a purple steel hardtail (though not american made).
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

  22. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Yeah but what would it look like on the FS... I have a purple steel hardtail (though not american made).
    Bet it would look sweet....but need to keep it in-line w/ the Made-In-The-USA frame

  23. #98
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    Purple Heart Color Loaded On The Product Page


  24. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Switchback Bikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    577

    FloGreen Colorway

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBanana View Post
    I see the custom PC options are on the website. What color is the Flo Green? it may just be what I need to order. Thanks.
    HammerHead Thumper, thoughts?-switchback_unveil9_green-.jpg

    Switchback Unveil9 Conversion - 27.5 | 29er | Switchback Bikes

  25. #100
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TwoNin9r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,610
    Oh f**k... Yes please. Any way to get that frame with the letters and decals in switchback blue?

    Edit: just realized that's the 9... I already have that :-( here's hoping for an equally bright colored 7!
    Posted via mobile

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •