Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    GT Karakoram 2013 size S (small) - need realphoto

    Hi folks does anybody have karakoram size S and would drop me a photo of the frame - i nedd to have a look at geometry - specially top tube - thanks

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by totem. View Post
    Hi folks does anybody have karakoram size S and would drop me a photo of the frame - i nedd to have a look at geometry - specially top tube - thanks
    nobody can help?

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: manmythlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    270

    Re: GT Karakoram 2013 size S (small) - need realphoto

    Anyone tiny enough to use a small probably can't reach the keyboard to respond =).

    J. K you may wanna try a search for Karakoram. Sometimes people post pics in seemingly unrelated threads.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by manmythlegend View Post
    Anyone tiny enough to use a small probably can't reach the keyboard to respond =).

    J. K you may wanna try a search for Karakoram. Sometimes people post pics in seemingly unrelated threads.
    smart ... but maybe somebody

  5. #5
    What could go wrong ...
    Reputation: Zoke2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,971
    hope this helps

    http://media.gtbicycles.com/media/k/a/karakoram_10.pdf


    Size Top Tube Horiz Stand Over Head Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle Chain Stay Wheelbase
    SM 583.63mm 734.10mm 70.50 73.50 445mm 1087.10mm
    I used to ride to Win ... Now I ride to Grin

    While my guitar gently weeps, my bike sits there mocking me

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    i know these numbers ... the 2012 S has a curved top tube and the queston is if the 2013 has the same or different. Thats why i need realphoto. In my city there is no one shop selling GT and im going to buy my Karakoram online; more: from other country :|

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    GT Karakoram 3.0 - Planetary Cycles, Houston TX

    I just purchased a medium 3.0 from them.

    Name:  7-2-2013 2-26-19 PM.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  21.7 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by totem. View Post
    i know these numbers ... the 2012 S has a curved top tube and the queston is if the 2013 has the same or different. Thats why i need realphoto. In my city there is no one shop selling GT and im going to buy my Karakoram online; more: from other country :|

  8. #8
    29ers Forever
    Reputation: CannondaleF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,539
    I do not believe that GT has a new design for the Karakoram, so it would make sense that the frame for the 2013 is the same design as for 2012. The colors may be different, but the frame is probably the same.
    Why are you buying the bike online? You should be able to find a GT dealer in the city next to you, or close enough so that you can drive there.
    Big Wheels Keep On Rolling

    Forth Eorlingas!

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Gt Karakoram 4.0vs 2013 Giant boulder 1
    By Dayrider in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:04 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 12:16 AM
  4. GT Karakoram 1 seat post tube size
    By mulic3 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 02:06 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •