moe.
    Sep 2005

Got a call today from Zed Sport...

and I am one of the lucky 70 on the waiting list that will be getting an On One Carbon Fork for my ss this Friday. I will post pictures when it arrives. I really appreciate Zed Sport's follow through with the waiting list and contacting me.
    "These people take a dump thatís a bigger difference than the a 5 Spot and a Blur LTc." DT

dfl
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Big props to Zedsport. They were extremly helpful in getting my Inbred delivered, 'nuff said.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Do those guys realize that they share their name with a really crappy mountain bike made by K2? It's kind of like calling yourself Huffy...

mtbr member
    They really hooked me up on my trials bike. Really nice people, and will do anything to give you a good price. Too bad theyre suppliers(planet X and on-one) are kinda shakey when it comes to makin parts. Seems like theres always a waiting list. I was lucky enough to recieve the on-one Ti fork tho!

mtbr member
    when are the inbreds with the sliding dropouts supposed to be available? anyone? anyone? brant? 18" with rigid fork
    Last edited by rollinon29s; 11-16-2006 at 11:55 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocpyro
    To bad theyre suppliers(planet X and on-one) are kinda shakey when it comes to makin parts. Seems like theres always a waiting list.
    I suppose this is because we announce stuff far to early, and then get caught with our pants around our ankles and production delays. I keep trying not to do this, but I'm so damn excitable... I mean, look at apple - the computer people - they announce stuff and invariable it ships the next day. And until they're at that point, it's top secret.

I just can't work like that though. I like working transparently. And quickly, and sort of knee jerk too. Which is good and bad, but the way we are.

We have only just ordered our "07" bikes, and they won't be here for a good few months yet, and I'll probably have designed something nicer by the time they get here too. Infact, perhaps we can call them our "08" bikes, seeing as everyone else launches in June now.

Anyhow - I'm very pleased to announce a much improved distribution system and a BIG BIG BIG announcement coming to the USA shortly. Which should sort all these things out and make everyone a lot happier.

And in the mean time, I'll keep my mouth shut about our carbon/alloy 29er, our new carbon cross fork, and our lugged steel stuff. ooooooopps... i did it again :-(

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Down, Brant, DOWN!

Good boy!

Now, are there any 29er sliding dropout Inbreds in the pipeline?
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggy
    Down, Brant, DOWN!

Good boy!

Now, are there any 29er sliding dropout Inbreds in the pipeline?
    Sorry - I'm at the bottom of a bottle of red wine. Never a good state to post in.

RIGHT - Sliding Dropout frames. NON ordered.

HOWEVER - we do have a new 29er SS and Geared/top secret/it's really clever frame coming (though it relies on Chipps bringing a BB7 caliper into the office tommorow, so I'd better email him and remind him).

mtbr member

ti fork?

hey rockpyro-

you mentioned a ti On-One fork....

is that a typo, or is On-One really coming out with a Ti fork? (very cool if true)

thanks-

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by grodo
    hey rockpyro-

you mentioned a ti On-One fork....

is that a typo, or is On-One really coming out with a Ti fork? (very cool if true)

thanks-
    The On-One/Planet X ti fork is a discontinued item.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Got my carbon fork today . I'm everso tempted to mount it on one of my current bikes but I think I'll wait. For those who are interested in such things 932g with uncut steerer. Construction looks really good.
    Act your age, not your wheelsize.

large member
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinon29s
    when are the inbreds with the sliding dropouts supposed to be available? anyone? anyone? brant? 18" with rigid fork
    There are none available and Brant mentioned none on order from Taiwan either. Not likely to happen. I was in your boat as well and moved on after waiting 2 months on a promised 18" frame set from Zedsport. It was a popular frame and size so it went fast. Looks like you'll have to hold out for the new 2007 On-One 29ers. I can't wait to see what Brant's got in the pipeline. The pic I saw left me VERY curious.