mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Fezzari ninety9ninety *Help*

I recently got my mom into mtn biking and she is wanting an upgrade from her old marin, and she saw this bike... she is 5 7 but im still worried about the geometry. i would like you guys' or girls' opinions please. the only thing that makes me a little less worried is that the top tube is bent a little like a womens bike, and the 24 pt set up, but i still would like your help

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    nothing?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    My experience with Fezzari has been very positive from a quality standpoint. You shouldn't have any issues at all with the build. You may want to upgrade house-brand components down the line, but overall they offer a really solid option if you live in Utah Valley or don't mind buying a bike without trying it out first.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter82 View Post
    I recently got my mom into mtn biking and she is wanting an upgrade from her old marin, and she saw this bike... she is 5 7 but im still worried about the geometry. i would like you guys' or girls' opinions please. the only thing that makes me a little less worried is that the top tube is bent a little like a womens bike, and the 24 pt set up, but i still would like your help
    I ride the Fezzari Nebo, and I got to try a ninety9ninety for a ride this summer. I absolutely loved it. The design of their top tube actually gives it more strength. We have 3 fezzari bikes in our house now, and I'm probably getting my wife their Wasatch 29er as well as switching my bike in spring. I love my Nebo, but I really want a 29er because I love the bigger wheel. I can't speak highly enough about the custom setup either because I have a longer torso and shorter legs, and they applied this measurements my bar, saddle and spacer setup.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    If it fits her, I see no problem with that bike.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    She cant go to the actual manufacturing place, but we just decided to bite the bullet and order it