Team NFI
    Mar 2007

EWR OWB 29er Frame

The guy's at Eastern Woods Research have a version of their OWB frame in a 29er flavour now.

http://www.ewrbikes.com/owb29er

I remember EWR from years ago in Dirt Rag. Though their frames where cool and unique. If I had only known I'd have waited to get this frame.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Depression...can eat a sack of manure and die.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Very sweet bikes. Very sweet indeed.

Now broadcasting from CO
    The bike handles like a dream. Corners like it's on rails, and snaps over logs like nothing I've ever ridden. Truly an amazing piece of design. Jay and all the EWR folks have really got the 29er geometry down. Can't wait to get my hands on one...
    Brought to you by rocks.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Guess that is my big purchase for the 2009 season. Got the Chromag for the 26" so need this now. The wife will be getting the GT for next year.

Now to start clearing out all the crap I can get rid of, Hello EBay.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

mtbr member

Question?

Can you run this bike as a SS? Rigid? I clicked on the above link and saw the pictures of this bike,what fork is on this frame in the pictures?Anyone? Thanks.CF..

Now broadcasting from CO
    THe fork in the picture is the 09 Reba. I don't see why you couldn't run it SS rigid... you can run anything SS rigid... you should pose these questions to Jay, Don, or Kenn, they would no better... It would be a sick SS though...
    Brought to you by rocks.

mtbr member

Hey thanks PAmtbiker

Quote Originally Posted by PAmtbiker
    THe fork in the picture is the 09 Reba. I don't see why you couldn't run it SS rigid... you can run anything SS rigid... you should pose these questions to Jay, Don, or Kenn, they would no better... It would be a sick SS though...
    I'll talk more in lenth with Jay..Thanks again. CF..

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    The detail work in those bikes is ridiculous- little things like the paint actually sheds mud (no lie) and the cable routing sits at the 5 and 7 'clock positions on the tubing really show how much thought was put into these. If I could swing the cost I would definitely have one in my quiver.

Just Wanna Ride!
    Feb 2004
    Great to see a 29er from them! I can remember seeing great reviews of their stuff in DirtRag. Should make for a great ride for someone looking for something unique.

Now there's just the matter of trying to sneak one of those frames in under the wife's radar....

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sthrnfat
    Great to see a 29er from them! I can remember seeing great reviews of their stuff in DirtRag. Should make for a great ride for someone looking for something unique.

Now there's just the matter of trying to sneak one of those frames in under the wife's radar....
    The only downer is we can't get the old style graphic's anymore.

In regards to the wife I find lots of suggestions, foreplay, and back rub's help.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    Hey folks, I just got this month's Dirt Rag in the mail to find a full product review on the EWR OWB29er. It has some very good detailed pics too. Thought you might be interested in checking it out.
    Kenn Rymdeko
    EWR Bikes
    COO
    www.ewrbikes.com
    EWR 22 4 HE L