mtbr member

Do Trade Threads Exist on MTBR?

wondering if there is a solid, specified trade thread on MTBR? i did a thread search, but didn't see anything...
    sorry if this is redundant, or if i missed something. if i did miss something, could someone point me in the right direction???

BTW- i am wanting to trade for 29er stuff, hence posting this in the 29er thread...

thanks!

mtbr member
    No trade threads per se, as far as I know. If you have a lot of stuff you can place a classified ad on the web site. Its only $2 and stuff moves pretty good, as long as you are realistic in pricing. I've bought and sold several bikes through MTBR.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    There's a parts swap (trade) thread on the SingleSpeed forum, can't see why there can't be one on the 29er forum. I have a handlebar (29er specific, of course - I can't be held responsible for what may happen if used on a 26er, 650B, etc.) that I'd be interested in trading.... some Specialized riser bar, kinda short - maybe 25'', really nice condition...

banned
    Dec 2012

You Can Love The Post

I am going to have to buy Shanghai Spice It is inevitable ,monclerjacketssaler webs com/#32379]Moncler Sale