mtbr member
    Apr 2013

Diamondback Sortie Black 29er 15.5" small

Hi There, I'm new to the forum and wanted to get some information as to what's the best way to selling a New Diamondback Sortie Black 29er. The bike is still in the box and is a small (15.5") I won this bike at a charity event and simply have no use for it since I'm in Florida. What's a reasonable price that this bike will sell for and how much does it usually cost to ship. Kind of new to the whole mountain biking world. Should have some pictures within the next week.

New Diamondback Sortie Black 29er Small - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    Last edited by rockcrusher; 04-22-2013 at 05:35 PM.

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cboz76 View Post
    Hi There, I'm new to the forum and wanted to get some information as to what's the best way to selling a New Diamondback Sortie Black 29er. The bike is still in the box and is a small (15.5") I won this bike at a charity event and simply have no use for it since I'm in Florida. What's a reasonable price that this bike will sell for and how much does it usually cost to ship. Kind of new to the whole mountain biking world. Should have some pictures within the next week.
    let me google that for you if it is new you should be able to get nearish to MSRP.

For shipping go to UPS or FEDEX and put in the approx weight and the box dimensions. Estimate it to the other side of the continent and that'll give you a good ballpark on shipping.

Then buy an ad here at MTBR for $2 and see if it sells. Alternately try craigslist and ebay. If it is new then you should be able to get close.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Thanks for responding, I posted in the classifieds section with a price of $6200 shipped, which I figured was a good deal for this bike.

workin' it Administrator
    I added a link to your classified ad and now I will close this thread.
    Try this: HTFU