Page 8 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    well I'm looking at getting two 29er frames and I want to set one bike up with a carbon fork
    I was looking at alu m5 from sepecialized $ 810.00 msrp. Sepecialized carbon about 2,5000.00 Niner carbon 1,800.00 On-One about 900.00 I don't care if my bike has a name on it or not, no name and save some $$$.
    I would like to get in on a group buy but I have to sell my Salsa frames first.
    Thanks for all the info, I don't know who I'm going to buy from hong-fu or go to bikes,
    go to bikes has the 29er carbon fork.

mtbr member
    We finished building the Carbon 29er today.

It's still pretty heavy at 26 1/2 pounds. (12.02 Kg).

The next step is probably lighter wheels. Then maybe XO carbon cranks. But first I want to ride it a bit and see if I like carbon.

Here's the picture...

Mikey

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Let me know the details when they are solid. 17.5 the smallest?

29ering
    Jan 2011
    That carbon frame looks nice. Looks like the specialized s-works frame. Surprised it weighs a bit much, but not too bad for a 29er. I suppose the fact that it weighs more may mean it is a strong frame?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeGrazing
    That carbon frame looks nice. Looks like the specialized s-works frame. Surprised it weighs a bit much, but not too bad for a 29er. I suppose the fact that it weighs more may mean it is a strong frame?
    The frame itself is only 1200 grams.

It's the other stuff that weighs too much, the wheels and tires, the crankset, and the suspension fork.

Have you seen the weights of 29er tires?

Mikey

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by genuflektor
    No pics yet from the clearance. The rear tire in the image is an Albert 2,1 (but quite narrow I must say), now I have installed a Racing Ralph 2,25 to have a more cushy ride and clearance is on the limit (all installed on a Stans 355 rim) Not too much room in this frame for big tires.
    What's the weight of that baby! if I build one up it's going to be like yours.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Hi,

I have received today this message from gotobikes:

Dear Mikel,
    How are you?
    We just get new stocking of 30 pcs of MTB753-29'' in 17.5'', UD finish.
    I show you photo and geometry.
    Price at USD500/pc for sample, USD400/pc when more than 10 pcs.
    If any you need pls keep me informed.
    Best regards!
    Loice

Anyone interested?

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by idinomac
    What's the weight of that baby! if I build one up it's going to be like yours.
    10,3kg like in the picture. 1230gr for the frame.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by genuflektor
    Finally the bike is ready and rolling.
    What fork is that, and how much does it weigh?

Mikey

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelDuke
    Hi,

I have received today this message from gotobikes:

Dear Mikel,
    How are you?
    We just get new stocking of 30 pcs of MTB753-29'' in 17.5'', UD finish.
    I show you photo and geometry.
    Price at USD500/pc for sample, USD400/pc when more than 10 pcs.
    If any you need pls keep me informed.
    Best regards!
    Loice

Anyone interested?
    Did they show photo ? I got the same thing (I had conversations with them about doing UD runs months ago and explained how would be more popular, and they said they would and then a couple of months later said "we have for you" & sent me a pick of 3k weave. The same ole pic that has been floating around.)
    If they can actually produce a pic of the UD (maybe with a matte clear coat I would be most appreciative and would sign up with you guys for a group order.)
    Still think it is a great frame if you are not too picky (like me ) on the exterior glamor layer which you should have covered in dirt in a few days anyway !

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghawk
    Did they show photo ? !
    No, I did not ask for a pic, sorry. Actually I think that hongfu sales the same frame, and a little cheaper. Anyway I think I am going to wait until carconcycles.cc sell a 29er frame, cause they ship from the UK (no customs within the EU)

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelDuke
    carconcycles.cc
    please check. I could be interested in a cheap carbon frame sold from EU

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

The build begins

Frame: chinese carbon 29er- 1197g
    Fork: Niner Carbon Fork- 565g
    Brakes: Formula R1 set- 540g
    Cog: Chris King- 32g
    Chain: Campy Record- 200g
    Handlebar: Extralite UltraBar Flat Bar: 105g
    Grips: Extralite UltraGrips: 16 grams
    Stem: Extralite UL3 MTB Stem (25.4mm): 82g
    Cranks: XX- 637g
    Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Truvativ- 114g
    Chain tensioner: Gusset- 96g
    Saddle: Chinese Carbon- 100g
    Seat Post: Ti Pro Lite- 165g
    Seat Collar: Ultimate 11g
    Tires: Specialized Renegade 29er tires: 1000g
    Rims: Race 29er Wheels: 1370g
    Skewers: Titanic- 62g

Total: 13.86 pounds

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    The neuvation wheels guy should import these, he does great prices with road bikes using the same manufacturer as Blue cycles, Karbona:
    http://www.neuvationcycling.com/index.html

His newest frame FC500 looks almost identical to my 07 Ridley Excalibur.

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DaChosenOne
    /\ Looks amazingly similar to the carbon stumpjumper. Nice. I just built up an ebay chinese carbon road frame, very pleased with it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I'm interested in these frames, but I can't make heads or tails from this thread what's going on.

Who is organizing the buy(s)?

Where are the buys being purchased from? (hongfu, allcarbon, goto, etc)

What is the difference between the Hongfu, AllCarbon, & GOTO bikes? (geometry, finishes, bottom bracket shells, head tubes - tapered/non tapered)

I'm just trying to make sure I get on the right train.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Ok...stop dealing with all this group buying talk. Its simple....go to Hung Fu bikes webpage and email Jenny. I have been talking to her for several months now to have custom bikes made for my new nutrition company. The frames are made in house and if you read road bike review a gentleman posted pictures of their factory and their process of frame production. My frame was $485 shipped to my door with the custom matte finish done. I had it in 5 days. They work fast and are easier to deal with than most bike companies. Goto is the same bike mold but more expensive and their lead times are long. They have great customer service too.

mtbr member
    has anyone gotten one of these in a larger size than 19?

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Just kick me outta here, I'll understand...my thinking is: I need a complete bike (no parts on hand). A new 2011 with full warranty Specialized SJ Comp Carbon HT 9er is $2900 list, I can get it for $2300 + tax + $25 for shipping, so under $2500 total.

My parts cost for similar build (but better tubeless wheels) is about $1750 + $600 for the delivered frame subject of this thread = $2350 + needs assembly.

So, for only an extra $150 I get a complete bike with awesome resale...a no brainer for me, but like I said, just my worthless opinion. Please carry on...it's an interesting thread. The frames sound ideal if you have parts on hand or you prefer your own custom build specs.
    jimbo

www.jamesromeyn.com Music and Audio, LLC
    www.prime-vibe.com guitar & violin seasoning device

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    And a complete on-0ne race 29er even cheaper.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7939
    So, for only an extra $150 I get a complete bike with awesome resale...a no brainer for me, but like I said, just my worthless opinion.
    It's not for everyone. Some of us are cheap and some dig the process of spec'ing out and building a bike from scratch. I happen to be both.

I built a FM-015 from dengfu last year for about $1300. It's good to count the cost and see if building or buying is best, for me it was a no brainer

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Just kick me outta here, I'll understand...my thinking is: I need a complete bike (no parts on hand). A new 2011 with full warranty Specialized SJ Comp Carbon HT 9er is $2900 list, I can get it for $2300 + tax + $25 for shipping, so under $2500 total.

My parts cost for similar build (but better tubeless wheels) is about $1750 + $600 for the delivered frame subject of this thread = $2350 + needs assembly.

So, for only an extra $150 I get a complete bike with awesome resale...a no brainer for me, but like I said, just my worthless opinion. Please carry on...it's an interesting thread. The frames sound ideal if you have parts on hand or you prefer your own custom build specs.
    Admittedly, you weren't comparing apples to apples. You probably spec'ed a basic Stan's wheelset, which is probably worth $250+ more than the stock wheelset on the Specialized. So the difference is probably closer to $400. Beyond that, I prefer to decide which parts I spend more or less money on. I don't want an X7 drivetrain (with an X9 rear, b/c that is all that a lot of people notice.) I don't want a bunch of Specialized branded parts, though I have no problem with them. I know that on a 29er I would be willing to spend more on a wheelset than the rest of the bike combined (and I have before.)

Because people want to make these decisions, they choose to build their own bikes. Often, the bike at the LBS is a "better deal." Often, the bike that was assembled from random parts is the better deal. Either way, there isn't really a "no brainer" option. Different strokes. If you want the Specialized, buy it. If you want something different, and are informed enough to know exactly what works for you, than build your own.
    Voodoo Canzo 29er (sporting a Lefty) + Raleigh XXIX SS + Traitor Crusade SSCX + Lapierre Xelius XDJ

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xjbaylor
    Admittedly, you weren't comparing apples to apples. You probably spec'ed a basic Stan's wheelset, which is probably worth $250+ more than the stock wheelset on the Specialized. So the difference is probably closer to $400. Beyond that, I prefer to decide which parts I spend more or less money on. I don't want an X7 drivetrain (with an X9 rear, b/c that is all that a lot of people notice.) I don't want a bunch of Specialized branded parts, though I have no problem with them. I know that on a 29er I would be willing to spend more on a wheelset than the rest of the bike combined (and I have before.)

Because people want to make these decisions, they choose to build their own bikes. Often, the bike at the LBS is a "better deal." Often, the bike that was assembled from random parts is the better deal. Either way, there isn't really a "no brainer" option. Different strokes. If you want the Specialized, buy it. If you want something different, and are informed enough to know exactly what works for you, than build your own.
    Thanks, very informative...yes, I'm becoming a believer. Now of course you got me thinking more seriously about this custom carbon frame...What are considerations comparing this Chinese 29er frame in XL vs. the '11 Spec SJ HT "Comp Carbon 29er" frame? (Also considering $3100 Orbea Alma 29er S50 w/ "Mavic 29 TN719 DISC" wheel set.)

My $1750 build parts included the $475/set WTB tubeless wheels, first available about two weeks ago http://www.wtb.com/products/wheels/wheelsets/speed29/. Opinions welcome. (Next WTB TL step up is $1k.)

Specialized OEM wheel set:
    Rims: Custom DT Swiss X450SL, alloy 29", 24mm w/ eyelets, 32h
    Front Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, OS 28 end caps, sealed cartridge bearing, RWS, 32h
    Rear Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, double sealed cartridge bearing, QR, 32h

The more I read about wheels the more I suspect that wheels are like bows in the violin world: proper funds allocation may be to spend more on the bow than the instrument itself, such is the bow's impact on overall performance and feel for the musician. Anyone surprised you can spend $10k on a bow?

Sorry I strayed so far OT.
    Last edited by ro7939; 03-18-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    jimbo

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Thanks, very informative...yes, I'm becoming a believer. Now of course you got me thinking more seriously about this custom carbon frame...What are considerations comparing this Chinese 29er frame in XL vs. the '11 Spec SJ HT "Comp Carbon 29er" frame? (Also considering $3100 Orbea Alma 29er S50 w/ "Mavic 29 TN719 DISC" wheel set.)

My $1750 build parts included the $475/set WTB tubeless wheels, first available about two weeks ago http://www.wtb.com/products/wheels/wheelsets/speed29/. Opinions welcome. (Next WTB TL step up is $1k.)

Specialized OEM wheel set:
    Rims: Custom DT Swiss X450SL, alloy 29", 24mm w/ eyelets, 32h
    Front Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, OS 28 end caps, sealed cartridge bearing, RWS, 32h
    Rear Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, double sealed cartridge bearing, QR, 32h

The more I read about wheels the more I suspect that wheels are like bows in the violin world: proper funds allocation may be to spend more on the bow than the instrument itself, such is the bow's impact on overall performance and feel for the musician. Anyone surprised you can spend $10k on a bow?

Sorry I strayed so far OT.
    I would accept the 719 wheelset to have the Alma. I don't love the looks, but from what I have seen and heard that is an amazing race bike.The 719's are good wheels, but they are heavy for what they are. An Alma with the basic Crest/ZTR wheelset would be an amazing race ready bike.

I rode one of the Chinese Carbon bikes today and I was impressed. Just a quick ride but it felt stiff and it was finished surprisingly well. Building a Chinese carbon bike is much like buying a Bikesdirect bike. The value is undeniable, but it isn't the right deal for everybody. For some good value is a custom Ti bike, and for some it is an entry level HT. It just depends on what makes your riding experience better. I have found that on a 29er a heavy or overly flexy wheelset just detracts from the experience too much for me.
    Voodoo Canzo 29er (sporting a Lefty) + Raleigh XXIX SS + Traitor Crusade SSCX + Lapierre Xelius XDJ

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I'll order a frame as soon as at least one experienced rider who has seen (better ridden) one of the frames confirms two little items: Is the frame rugged enough for 6-3, 235 lbs, age 57, no big intentional drops, lotsa rocks all sizes/shapes, 35+ mph?

What wheels do you recommend, some sweet spot between midrange and cost no object?

Many thanks!
    jimbo

bike tester
    I'll order a frame as soon as at least one experienced rider who has seen (better ridden) one of the frames confirms two little items: Is the frame rugged enough for 6-3, 235 lbs, age 57, no big intentional drops, lotsa rocks all sizes/shapes, 35+ mph?

What wheels do you recommend, some sweet spot between midrange and cost no object?

Many thanks!
    I don't think there any frames your size in stock anywhere, and there won't be until mid april.

Also for your intended purpose the frame may be strong enough but it doesn't have enough clearance for decent tyres, it is designed with racing in mind.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Thank you syl3. What is maximum tire width (or tire make/model with largest footprint) with "adequate" clearance? Maximum recommended fork travel?
    jimbo

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeschn
    We started building my Chinese Carbon 29er today. We knew we wouldn't get far, because the suspension fork that I orderered will arrive next week some time. Still, we figured we'd see how far we could get...

Got the bottom bracket and the cranks on. Got the rear derailleur, rear caliper on and rear wheel on. Went to put on the front derailleur, and it didn't fit. And of course, no fork. We were done.

to be continued...

Mikey

Oh man, I'm dying...that all black is just beeahjinnn...love it.
    jimbo

bike tester
    Thank you syl3. What is maximum tire width (or tire make/model with largest footprint) with "adequate" clearance? Maximum recommended fork travel?
    I understand that officially smth like rocket ron 2.2 is max. If you have a bombproof wheelset that doesn't flex at all, i think you could push it with a 2.25 ralph as long as you check regularly for any signs of rub.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggy
    I would think a group buy would have to ship to one address.
    Yes, one would think so.

I volunteer to receive and ship out for no charge depending on the frame quantity and tire clearance. It would help me decide if someone posted images accurately portraying tire clearance, with the exact make/model/size tire. Paypal is the only acceptable payment method; my Premier account subtracts 3% for each deposit and each person would have to add 3.1% because that is the number to subtract 3% and equal the original number. Ditto shipping fees from me to each participant, add 3.1%. I don't process checks here except from authorized pre-certified MI dealers. I'll weigh each frame with my certified digital scale and the fee is whatever Endica (USPS 3rd party vendor) says it is (accurate to 1oz).

I get bulk USPS discount (see signature links; I work at home). Absolutely no loss/damage claims for about 150 deliveries USA and about 20 foreign countries. But my music instrument accessory is small, 2 lbs, and value only $100. Possibly more risk with much larger item valued $500. I have great working relationships with three local USPS personnel, whose advice to date is all solid. Roland at the Providence, Utah USPS has over 30 years experience and helped several local businesses including mine.
    Last edited by ro7939; 03-20-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    jimbo

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Someone can tell me where I can buy this frame ?

Found here :

http://www.thehubsa.co.za/forum/topi...1#entry1212342

Not interested by the paint but geometry !

I searched on the Bay and BaBa but found nothing
    Same thing on GotoBike and Dengfu website

Also I searched for an Axman M10,
    No price on Axman website and nowhere to order the frame.

I need your help, tanks a lot

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by morris89
    Someone can tell me where I can buy this frame ?

Found here :

http://www.thehubsa.co.za/forum/topi...1#entry1212342

Not interested by the paint but geometry !

I searched on the Bay and BaBa but found nothing
    Same thing on GotoBike and Dengfu website

Also I searched for an Axman M10,
    No price on Axman website and nowhere to order the frame.

I need your help, tanks a lot
    Bump! I would also like to know where I can buy this frame. I think it would be best to send an e-mail to those manufactures and ask them whether they are familiar with this frame/design/producer. If not, they will quickly make one. Chinese are fast learners.
    Last edited by PatrickK; 03-20-2011 at 08:09 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Good for you. Go away now.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickK
    Good for you. Go away now.

Sorry my self deprecating post did not apparently fulfill your sadistic bent.

Well, on a different note, other more realistic reasons to skip this thread. In spite of the posts predicting great results like: "Email the folks in China and five days later you have a frame."....Sorry, no reply after three days (it's 09:00 Zulu now in that city in China...I purchase from a factory in that city...I can probably get images of their "factory" if anyone interested). Their website is less than inspiring, with several blank pages.

At least you can call and get during any regular business hours the availability of any Specialized and Cannondale bike.

The resale value is likely zero on these Chinese frames. If you're OK with that, and enjoy nonexistent service, order now.

"Jennie" in China could be a guy or a robot. Gotta love a factory that "tiles" the images of their employees...maybe illegal slave laborers hustled in from God only knows where. Send money now, operators are standing by! Free George Foreman grills this week.
    Last edited by ro7939; 03-22-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    jimbo

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickK
    Bump! I would also like to know where I can buy this frame. I think it would be best to send an e-mail to those manufactures and ask them whether they are familiar with this frame/design/producer. If not, they will quickly make one....
    Emphasis added. Please post when that prediction comes true.
    jimbo

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Sorry my self deprecating post did not apparently fulfill your sadistic bent.

Well, on a different note, other more realistic reasons to skip this thread. In spite of the posts predicting great results like: "Email the folks in China and five days later you have a frame."....Sorry, no reply after three days (it's 09:00 Zulu now in that city in China...I purchase from a factory in that city...I can probably get images of their "factory" if anyone interested). Their website is less than inspiring, with several blank pages.

At least you can call and get during any regular business hours the availability of any Specialized and Cannondale bike.

The resale value is likely zero on these Chinese frames. If you're OK with that, and enjoy nonexistent service, order now.

"Jennie" in China could be a guy or a robot. Gotta love a factory that "tiles" the images of their employees...maybe illegal slave laborers hustled in from God only knows where. Send money now, operators are standing by! Free George Foreman grills this week.
    I am glad to know racism is alive among inbreds such as you. Seeing where you from it is self-explanatory then. Btw, Chinese do not believe in your "God" so please restrain yourself.

No need for you to post here. Go back to you village and stay there.

mtbr member
    Wow....things get pretty heavy around here...

I'm pretty interested in one of the hong fu frames...emailed jenny asking sizing questions and what not...but I want to know other stuff only true owners could answer.

Would this frames geo be ruined with a 120mm fork? Or is it strictly 100mm?

I would be installing a Fox F29...Anyone know if Hong Fu can paint your frame? I would like it white...I asked Jenny but I didn't get an answer.

Thanks
    My Bike: http://forums.mtbr.com/showpost.php?...3&postcount=49

On-One Whippet 650b XC machine

FIRENZE rulez !!
    http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...earchText=29er

try here , morris89

but pay attention to Specy frames : probably a scam

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gvs_nz
    And a complete on-0ne race 29er even cheaper.
    This ^ I would like to see. All the pricing I have seen on the full build on-One 29er race is $2700+ USD. Don't get me wrong as I think even at this price it is a great deal, but of course if it can be had for less, I would like to see. I am just waiting for any of these companies to get in their 19-19.5" frames! Have the money to spend, but no bike available to spend it on.

mtbr member
    so a couple of this frames on ebay very tempted to get one of this

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fastmq
    so a couple of this frames on ebay very tempted to get one of this
    Yeah mine.

mtbr member
    fastmq could you please send the link to the 29er frame on ebay?

I've been looking for it and I can only see 26ers and road frames!

Also, is this the same frame posted here? The hong fu frame?

Thanks!

bike tester
    just search for "29er carbon", several frames there including mellow's

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    wow, big deal: you can buy this frame in switzerland for only three times (and something) the price:
    http://www.zaboobikes.com/terra29_frame.html

mtbr member
    hehe crazy!

Strange those guys do offer up to a 21" size...when I've read jenny's telling everybody it's still not available?

Been looking at the ebay frames....Goto Bikes are more expensive...and the same as hong fu?? I wonder why....

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder75
    This ^ I would like to see. All the pricing I have seen on the full build on-One 29er race is $2700+ USD. Don't get me wrong as I think even at this price it is a great deal, but of course if it can be had for less, I would like to see. I am just waiting for any of these companies to get in their 19-19.5" frames! Have the money to spend, but no bike available to spend it on.
    They have a frame set bundled with Reba RLT for $1400 which seems better priced than full build.

If I had the money Scott Scale carbon 29er would be my choice. Great up up to date geometry and at least it has a ride comfort and weight advantage over top end AL alloy frames. Not sure this Carbon 29er has either. Has anyone actually ridden one?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    1,689.00 CHF = 1,832.60 USD
    Swiss Franc US Dollar
    1 CHF = 1.08502 USD 1 USD = 0.921644 CHF
    thats nuts

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Why not saving your $ and find a local builder and get yourself a sweet riding custom steel frame made in the US by an American and made up with US made True Temper tubing?
    AE

Waiting for Godot
    Quote Originally Posted by Pungbråck
    Why not saving your $ and find a local builder and get yourself a sweet riding custom steel frame made in the US by an American and made up with US made True Temper tubing?
    AE

are you really that far out of touch with reality? or are you asking a question?

the two bikes are very different in weight, bump compliance, looks, etc...
    get to know me thru my blog
    http://oilcanracer.blogspot.com/

spend $$ at my sponsors shop http://www.revolutionutah.com/

"Ride Lots" Eddy Merckx
    Quote Originally Posted by Pungbråck
    AE
    I have a custom lugged steel road bike that was $1200 for frame and fork, and I've always thought that was a bargain...and it was.

Out of curiosity I emailed 'Jenny' and was just quoted $520 for frame, headset, and shipping on the Chinese 29er. Until you can show me a builder that will be anywhere close to that price your argument is moot.

The entire anti-Chinese stance reeks of xenophobia and racism to me. If these frames were made in Norway, France, Lithuania, or Canada nobody would think twice about the purchase. Look at Cervelo for example....because they are Canadians that import Chinese frames, apply a huge mark up, and have killer marketing, somehow people think it's OK. If I was in the market for a carbon 29er I'd skip the middle man.

The other argument is the warranty issue. I can't speak for other companies but I did work for a Cervelo dealer for several years and they aren't giving away frames. Your warranty better be a legitimate factory defect and those are extremely rare. In my experience, most warranty claims don't qualify and the customer ends up buying a replacement at a great price or they get nothing. Well...this Chinese 29er beats most replacement deals so you still come out ahead IF it breaks.

I'm not buying one, but if I was in the market I almost certainly would.
    "Big Gulps huh?...Allllriggghhht....Welp, See ya later!"

Page 8 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast