mtbr member

carbon 29"/mtb forks

so....we've got some nice ones from niner, whisky etc. seems as though intense might be having something similar? there are the chinese ones and of course on one do we think easton and enve might get in on the game? they have had some sweet looking forks at eurobike?

TR
    Angry bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by dRjOn View Post
    so....we've got some nice ones from niner, whisky etc. seems as though intense might be having something similar? there are the chinese ones and of course on one do we think easton and enve might get in on the game? they have had some sweet looking forks at eurobike?
    The Whiskey fork and the Chinese fork are the same from what I can see.

mtbr member
    yeah...the hard eddie fork looks strikingly similar too!...not necessarily a bad thing, i just wonder if easton and enve might enter the fray as there does still seem to be a market for rigid forks....certainly i wouldnt be sorry to see them in the mix!

mtbr member
    Specialized Chisel, Ragley, X-Lite, Kinesis Maxlight IX, Hylix, Carver, Ratio Anthrax and Stevens Sonora come to mind but there are a good few more.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    has anyone rode the whiskey forks before? would be sweet if easton got in the game I really dig easton products

TR
    Angry bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by itsthegrizzly View Post
    has anyone rode the whiskey forks before? would be sweet if easton got in the game I really dig easton products
    I have ridden the above Chinese one and I thought it rode as good as the niner carbon fork I had ridden in the past.
    Still prefer the truss fork on my Blacksheep though.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I kinda feel sketchy about order forks from china since it wouldnt be easy to contact them if something is wrong

TR
    Angry bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by itsthegrizzly View Post
    I kinda feel sketchy about order forks from china since it wouldnt be easy to contact them if something is wrong
    Sorry but it is and warranty has been extended in the past.
    Email to China is just as quick as email to Niner.