Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 2009
  1. #1
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484

    Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!

    Mine's here!
    Here's the first pics.

    Los
    <table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5i2Sh0FY1sEUonEHI4D_f8qGViO3W2zqb0Fy6FYMtpM?feat=e mbedwebsite"><img src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-gBq_qYhqjXE/TiiE6DOh7SI/AAAAAAAAAGU/oSBGfi5TreI/s144/IMAG0298.jpg" height="96" width="144" /></a></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From <a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/1speedlos/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLn8hMD38-DYWw&feat=embedwebsite">Drop Box</a></td></tr></table>
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  2. #2
    .......
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,707
    Will it be ss?

  3. #3
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    Lucky you

  4. #4
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by p nut View Post
    Will it be ss?
    Yup.
    King/Duster wheelset, King h.s., XT brakes (775 levers, 755 front caliper, 775 rear,) Brooks Swift, Thomson post, Niner bars, White Industries Eno crank.

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  5. #5
    .......
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,707
    That's gonna be a sweet ride.

  6. #6
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,154
    looks nice, Los.
    i know you've been waiting a while. congrats!
    sounds like a killer build.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  7. #7
    mtbr lurker
    Reputation: Drew69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    145
    very nice, can't wait to hear about the ride

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Cant wait to see it completed.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    114
    nice!

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Build thread? Where's the build? Can't control yourself, eh Los?

  11. #11
    Professional Crastinator
    Reputation: Fleas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,551
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    Mine's here!
    Here's the first pics.

    Los
    <table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5i2Sh0FY1sEUonEHI4D_f8qGViO3W2zqb0Fy6FYMtpM?feat=e mbedwebsite"><img src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-gBq_qYhqjXE/TiiE6DOh7SI/AAAAAAAAAGU/oSBGfi5TreI/s144/IMAG0298.jpg" height="96" width="144" /></a></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From <a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/1speedlos/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLn8hMD38-DYWw&feat=embedwebsite">Drop Box</a></td></tr></table>
    I want to see a time lapse movie of the build. Think you could get that up by Sunday night?

    Really, I'm almost as excited as Los and I don't even have one.
    New bike stoke is awesome! More new N9's please.

    -F

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    352
    curious on the weight of the med frame... what size is this?
    color looks pretty good

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    I think Los has disappeared on us for a few days

  14. #14
    trail rat
    Reputation: slocaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,816
    I see no "build" in that picture! Thread title fail.....


    Cannot wait to see more!
    "The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

    CCCMB trail work for trail access - SLO, CA

  15. #15
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by slocaus View Post
    I see no "build" in that picture! Thread title fail.....


    Cannot wait to see more!
    yes you do. that's called the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  16. #16
    Trail Ninja
    Reputation: Varaxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,691
    Did you regret getting it after the Kona Honzo was announced?

    http://cog.konaworld.com/archives/7997

    I guess I'm sold on dropper posts and can't imagine riding a bike without one... 31.6mm seatpost on the Honzo and 27.2 on the Nimble 9.

  17. #17
    Dinner for wolves
    Reputation: buddhak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,559
    Good things come to sslos who wait.

    Please don't de-rep me for dropping wack puns.

    Varaxis: I'm no dropper post ninja, but I can think of 3 different manufacturers that make 27.2mm posts.
    Responds to gravity

  18. #18
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Nice to see yours. I'll show you mine when it arrives.

  19. #19
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    Nice to see yours. I'll show you mine when it arrives.
    that should happen in PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Loonytik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    140
    So....blue! Awesome!

  21. #21
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    What fun is that?
    kidding... "i'll show you mine if you show me yours"
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  22. #22
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by meltingfeather View Post
    that should happen in PM
    What fun is that?

  23. #23
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Hey guys, wr're in Sun Valley, and I'm having problems posting pics from my phone from Picasa.
    The frame built up rrally well, incredibly well prepped. I've never built a production bike that wrmt together this easily.
    I have only gotten about a 15 minuyr shake down ride, but it handles steeps really, really nicely!
    I'll post more when I can.

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    357
    Los ! Awesome man.....so glad you got your frame and your enjoying it ! I love that blue in the sun. Cant wait to see some complete pics. How do you like the bike as a SS?

  25. #25
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by gollub01 View Post
    Los ! Awesome man.....so glad you got your frame and your enjoying it ! I love that blue in the sun. Cant wait to see some complete pics. How do you like the bike as a SS?
    Thanks, Sean! Loving it, even though I haven't gotten a chance to do a real ride on it, the steep little trail I rode it on showed great promise for this frame as a SS.
    Really looking forward to some real rides tomorrow and Sunday.

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  26. #26
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    <table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/71FJ8byXLIdkdaTVCjyhrcqGViO3W2zqb0Fy6FYMtpM?feat=e mbedwebsite"><img src="https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Tk13PzrVq4k/TimzKPLXwDI/AAAAAAAAAGs/Zd9s8G2tI2I/s144/IMAG0300.jpg" height="96" width="144" /></a></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From <a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/1speedlos/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLn8hMD38-DYWw&feat=embedwebsite">Drop Box</a></td></tr></table>
    Outside the condo where we're staying in Sun Valley.
    Word of warning if anyone is planning on using a White Industries crank: I ended up needing a 122mm BB for it in order to clear the driveside chainstay. Probably the same for most other square taper cranks, too. A 115 worked fine on the Unit.
    As far as the geometry, it feels more playful, and definitely easier to pop the front up over stuff... even in flip-flops!

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: noosa2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    Yup.
    King/Duster wheelset, King h.s., XT brakes (775 levers, 755 front caliper, 775 rear,) Brooks Swift, Thomson post, Niner bars, White Industries Eno crank.

    Los
    What size tires are you running and how much clearance do you have on the seat and chain stays?

  28. #28
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    <table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/71FJ8byXLIdkdaTVCjyhrcqGViO3W2zqb0Fy6FYMtpM?feat=e mbedwebsite"><img src="https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Tk13PzrVq4k/TimzKPLXwDI/AAAAAAAAAGs/Zd9s8G2tI2I/s144/IMAG0300.jpg" height="96" width="144" /></a></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From <a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/1speedlos/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLn8hMD38-DYWw&feat=embedwebsite">Drop Box</a></td></tr></table>
    Outside the condo where we're staying in Sun Valley.
    Word of warning if anyone is planning on using a White Industries crank: I ended up needing a 122mm BB for it in order to clear the driveside chainstay. Probably the same for most other square taper cranks, too. A 115 worked fine on the Unit.
    As far as the geometry, it feels more playful, and definitely easier to pop the front up over stuff... even in flip-flops!

    Los
    oh cheet los!
    that there's a top notch build and killer looking to boot!
    enjoy.
    we need to get together out a comfort or madrone one of these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wobbem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    573
    Is that a dent in the chain stay along from the yoke on the drive side?

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    357
    The 2 large frames were building up both come in at 5.5lbs. That "dent" on the drive side chainstay is a micro indent to clear the cranks. Have fun in Sun Valley Los ! Great place to have a maiden voyage! I love the nice, clean, simple build !

  31. #31
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    Wow, that built up nice, classy, looking forward to a ride report...

  32. #32
    .......
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,707
    j00 need to post some moar pictoors! You got that built up pretty quick!

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ruylopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    71
    So I got my nimble 9 friday and had it built up that night it went together with no set backs. First thing I thought was I'm glad I went with the large because this is a small frame compared to my SIR 9. Actuall top tube length is only 23" and set tube length is 18.5". Compared to my niner frame its quite a bit different and will take a few ride to get use to the geometry.
    I took it out for a shakedown run through my local canyon after I got it built up. My first impression was it felt like a 26" wheeled bike, and it was super easy to lift the front wheel up and over rocks and logs. On a short but steep climb this thing really kicked ass, with the short stay and slack seat angle theres plenty of traction to conqure the steepest climbs out there. The only thing that i can gripe about is my heels rubed the chains stays, but I will get over it.
    I set mine up SS with a 32x18 and with that gear ratio my chainstays measure out to 16.750. I think if i play around with the chain length I can get it down to 16.5
    So here the build list

    Frame=large
    Fork=Niner
    Headset=King
    Wheels=Salsa grodos
    Hubs=Mango kings SS
    Cranks=SLX
    Brakes=Magure Marthas SL
    Stem=Thomson 100mmx0
    Seatpost=Thomson
    Seatpost collar=Salsa
    Bars= Salsa promoto 5 degree bend
    Grips=ESI
    Tires=front Schwable RR 2.4 Rear Maxxis Ignitor




  34. #34
    transmitter~receiver
    Reputation: meltingfeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by ruylopez View Post
    So I got my nimble 9 friday and had it built up that night it went together with no set backs. First thing I thought was I'm glad I went with the large because this is a small frame compared to my SIR 9. Actuall top tube length is only 23" and set tube length is 18.5". Compared to my niner frame its quite a bit different and will take a few ride to get use to the geometry.
    I took it out for a shakedown run through my local canyon after I got it built up. My first impression was it felt like a 26" wheeled bike, and it was super easy to lift the front wheel up and over rocks and logs. On a short but steep climb this thing really kicked ass, with the short stay and slack seat angle theres plenty of traction to conqure the steepest climbs out there. The only thing that i can gripe about is my heels rubed the chains stays, but I will get over it.
    I set mine up SS with a 32x18 and with that gear ratio my chainstays measure out to 16.750. I think if i play around with the chain length I can get it down to 16.5
    So here the build list

    Frame=large
    Fork=Niner
    Headset=King
    Wheels=Salsa grodos
    Hubs=Mango kings SS
    Cranks=SLX
    Brakes=Magure Marthas SL
    Stem=Thomson 100mmx0
    Seatpost=Thomson
    Seatpost collar=Salsa
    Bars= Salsa promoto 5 degree bend
    Grips=ESI
    Tires=front Schwable RR 2.4 Rear Maxxis Ignitor
    These frames are all getting damn fine lookin' builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

  35. #35
    Chronic 1st-timer
    Reputation: lubes17319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Good thread, I'll be back.
    Trailwrecker at large

  36. #36
    Dinner for wolves
    Reputation: buddhak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,559
    This is a long awaited thread. This frame would build into a great fixed gear with those stubby stays.
    Responds to gravity

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Looks great! Where did you find the Niner fork?

    I won't be able to build my rig until the carbon forks come available.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mattbryant2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,162
    Both awesome bikes.

    Ruylopez - Will you keep the rigid fork on the bike? Is that the 80mm or 100mm corrected Niner fork? I was wondering about the possibility of one of these frames with a nice steel fork. Keep us updated on the ride.

  39. #39
    Professional Crastinator
    Reputation: Fleas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ruylopez View Post
    So I got my nimble 9 friday and had it built up that night it went together with no set backs. First thing I thought was I'm glad I went with the large because this is a small frame compared to my SIR 9. Actuall top tube length is only 23" and set tube length is 18.5". Compared to my niner frame its quite a bit different and will take a few ride to get use to the geometry.
    I took it out for a shakedown run through my local canyon after I got it built up. My first impression was it felt like a 26" wheeled bike, and it was super easy to lift the front wheel up and over rocks and logs. On a short but steep climb this thing really kicked ass, with the short stay and slack seat angle theres plenty of traction to conqure the steepest climbs out there. The only thing that i can gripe about is my heels rubed the chains stays, but I will get over it.
    I set mine up SS with a 32x18 and with that gear ratio my chainstays measure out to 16.750. I think if i play around with the chain length I can get it down to 16.5
    So here the build list

    Frame=large
    Fork=Niner
    Headset=King
    Wheels=Salsa grodos
    Hubs=Mango kings SS
    Cranks=SLX
    Brakes=Magure Marthas SL
    Stem=Thomson 100mmx0
    Seatpost=Thomson
    Seatpost collar=Salsa
    Bars= Salsa promoto 5 degree bend
    Grips=ESI
    Tires=front Schwable RR 2.4 Rear Maxxis Ignitor



    Me likey!

    Please post your resulting BB height (center of the crank spindle). That is the 470mm Niner steel fork, right?

    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's 29er.
    Too late...

    Thanks,
    -F

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ruylopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    71
    The niner fork came off my SIR9 its a awesome fork, I probally not going to switch it out for a squishy fork as i love the feel of a ridged bike. The AC on the fork is 470 and at that hight the bottom bracket hight is 11.5". Ya it seems pretty low but with the geo of the frame its really balanced. I did a 20 mile ride today and the bike rocks it rails the corners and screams down hill. Best of all this thing climbs better than any bike I've riden.

  41. #41
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    OK, finally got my first ride in on the N9, Warm Springs to the Traverse to River Run, in Sun Valley. On the climb, I did a lot of turning around to ride back to my wife, so I'm not entirely sure how much I actually climbed.
    This is, as Ruy pointed out, a very different animal than I'm used to. The front came up almost automatically over roots, water bars, rocks, small children... Direction changes were easy peasy as well. Traction, even in loose, dusty conditions, while stqanding on the steeps? In spades. Honestly, based on how well this bike climbs, I was a bit worried about how I'd fare on the descents. Now, I recently broke my clavicle, and at 40 am not nearly as likely to open 'er up as I used to. The N9 felt like it wanted to go a lot faster that I was comfortable with. The descent was used at Nationals, and was really torn up, super loose and dusty. Ruts were lofted over; tight, blown out switchbacks were handled confidently; speed was, well, speedy.
    The only issues I had were heel contact with the chainstays, which I only had at the beginning of the ride, and the slightly more direct impact through the rear wheel. Not harsh like the Rig was, but definitely felt it more than the Unit. May have to go with a bigger rear tire...

    Just got back from another ride, and feel really comfortable on the bike now. Still occasionally hit the stays with my right heel, but got into a groove where it didn't,t feel harsh today. Downhills were not as dusty and loose, log overs were downright easy. I love the wasy this bike feels on the descents! The climb back to the car was a tough one, but much easier than on the Unit the last time, even with tired legs from yesterday. All in all, I'm very pleased with the Nimble 9, and am looking forward to many miles on it.

    Towards the beginning of the climb:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65620301@N07/5973923129/" title="IMAG0301 by 1speedlos, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6018/5973923129_9a101e4a7c.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="IMAG0301"></a>
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  42. #42
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Higher up:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65620301@N07/5973918115/" title="IMAG0304 by 1speedlos, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6005/5973918115_274dd11fd2.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="IMAG0304"></a>
    At the top of one of the lifts:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65620301@N07/5974045357/" title="IMAG0305 by 1speedlos, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6011/5974045357_12659580af.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="IMAG0305"></a>
    D and her Karate Monkey on the descent:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65620301@N07/5974018067/" title="IMAG0310 by 1speedlos, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6010/5974018067_f6dc5f66d5.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="IMAG0310"></a>
    Post ride reward:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65620301@N07/5974463224/" title="IMAG0311 by 1speedlos, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6128/5974463224_22dbca06dc.jpg" width="325" height="500" alt="IMAG0311"></a>

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  43. #43
    Professional Crastinator
    Reputation: Fleas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ruylopez View Post
    The niner fork came off my SIR9 its a awesome fork, I probally not going to switch it out for a squishy fork as i love the feel of a ridged bike. The AC on the fork is 470 and at that hight the bottom bracket hight is 11.5". Ya it seems pretty low but with the geo of the frame its really balanced. I did a 20 mile ride today and the bike rocks it rails the corners and screams down hill. Best of all this thing climbs better than any bike I've riden.
    Thanks. I will have to ponder losing a 1/2" of BB height.
    I might could get used to it, though.

    -F

  44. #44
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484

    Upset

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleas View Post
    Thanks. I will have to ponder losing a 1/2" of BB height.
    I might could get used to it, though.

    -F
    I had a couple of pedal strikes yesterday, but none today.

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    I had a couple of pedal strikes yesterday, but none today.

    Los
    Ahoy!
    A neat and tight looking frame. It looks trail worthy. I have a couple questions for you and others who have ridden this frame...

    What length of travel is your fork set to(would you like more or less)?
    How long are your cranks?
    Your heel was contacting the stays in the beginning but you seemed to have remedied this? How so?
    Good tyre clearance?
    Can you compare how it rides to a Vassago or GF or?
    The Kona looks cool too but I am interested in a new frame soon!!
    Cheers!

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ruylopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleas View Post
    Thanks. I will have to ponder losing a 1/2" of BB height.
    I might could get used to it, though.

    -F
    I,m sure if you used a long fork Its going to raise the BB hight by a lot, I personaly don't mind it. It gives te bike a low center of gravity, besides I hardly ever pedal stroke through any chunk, I will most of the time ratch-it pedal through that sort of stuff. I might through my buddies 140mm Reba on it for shits and giggles. I let you know what the hight is once I get it on.

  47. #47
    West Chester, PA
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,069
    I was all set to wait for a raw finish yelli. But damn, I love the neon green and the classic look of a steel frame. Just sold my full squish 26er frame... money burning hole in pocket... can't... decide. Not sure if I can come to grips with a 2 pound increase over my current frame. Wondering if the steel ride will be worth it. Haven't had a steel frame since my '95 trek 930.

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Frame is out for delivery today, I'll weigh everything as I assemble it. I ordered a small electric lime.

    Still Don't have a fork though

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,277

    fork option

    I know it's been mentioned before. As a rigid fork for this bike, this would be a viable option... The Voodoo zombie 500 fork.

    http://www.voodoocycles.net/components.htm
    Redding Trail Alliance - www.reddingtrailalliance.org

  50. #50
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Picked up my green medium from UPS today. The frame is quite pretty. On my fish scale, the med. comes in at 5-5.1 pounds. I'll break out the gram scale later for a more accurate reading. The build will start tomorrow with pics to follow.

    With the drops all the way forward, I was able to fit my Blunt with a Bonty FR-3 without issue.

  51. #51
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: flymybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,103
    This frame was designed around a 480-520 front fork. Keep in mind the rigid fork will ride high all the time compared to a suspension fork. A 500 is going to feel alot like a 120 fork (520 A to C).
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/frames
    Building bikes that make you smile!
    www.mtbparks.com
    All Bike Park, All the time.

  52. #52
    WNC Native
    Reputation: nitrousjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,263
    I would think 470-485 would be the better range for a rigid fork with this frame.
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Precisely why I'm patiently waiting for my matching Kermit Green carbon fork

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    544
    Dubthang, would you mind commenting on your physical size (height & inseam). I'm riding a medium Canzo & a small Jabberwockey. Both have a near 23"TT which is what the medium Nimble specs out.
    Thanks!

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by going29AZ View Post
    Dubthang, would you mind commenting on your physical size (height & inseam). I'm riding a medium Canzo & a small Jabberwockey. Both have a near 23"TT which is what the medium Nimble specs out.
    Thanks!
    I'll give my details for those might find it helpful.

    Height 5'6"
    Inseam 30"
    Frame Size: Small
    Last edited by MyMilkExpired; 07-26-2011 at 01:51 PM.

  56. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by going29AZ View Post
    Thanks Milk, small frame I assume?
    Doh.. Yep

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMilkExpired View Post
    I'll give my details for those might find it helpful.

    Height 5'6"
    Inseam 30"
    Thanks Milk, small frame I assume?

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Pic Wh0ring!



    Size Small - 2245g


    Say Cheese


    Kermits Green with Envy









  59. #59
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    My personal specs...
    5' 8.5" tall
    ~30" inseam
    145 #

    My current ride is a medium '09 GT Peace 9r. The medium N9 is about an inch shorter for ett. The seat tube of the N9 is longer on paper, but looks smaller than the 17" Peace. It may be due to a lower bb, but I'm not sure yet. I've put the wheels and my Niner fork on earlier for a quick mockup, and the whole bike looks smaller than my Peace (not a bad thing.)

    The Peace looks like a long xc bike, but the N9 looks like a flickable fun machine. Can't wait to get this thing on the dirt.

  60. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    My personal specs...
    5' 8.5" tall
    ~30" inseam
    145 #

    My current ride is a medium '09 GT Peace 9r. The medium N9 is about an inch shorter for ett. The seat tube of the N9 is longer on paper, but looks smaller than the 17" Peace. It may be due to a lower bb, but I'm not sure yet. I've put the wheels and my Niner fork on earlier for a quick mockup, and the whole bike looks smaller than my Peace (not a bad thing.)

    The Peace looks like a long xc bike, but the N9 looks like a flickable fun machine. Can't wait to get this thing on the dirt.
    Thanks Dub, thats what I wanted to hear.

    Milk- Kermits a beauty!

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike View Post
    ...
    I haven't seen any updates on how you guys are doing from a personal standpoint. I hope both of you are well along the road to recovery. Hopefully the Nimbler 9's arrival will cheer you guys up. I know it sounded like this frame was something you guys really wanted to launch.

  62. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Couple moar! She's nearly done. Something to note, I wasn't able to slam the sliders all the way forward without excessive chain droop. Those going single speed and wanting to have it all the way in should probably go with a half-link chain.




  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Loonytik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMilkExpired View Post
    Couple moar! She's nearly done. Something to note, I wasn't able to slam the sliders all the way forward without excessive chain droop. Those going single speed and wanting to have it all the way in should probably go with a half-link chain.



    Wait, that's drool.

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    My Build List:

    Hope Headset
    Crank Bros Cobalt 11 Bars
    Thompson X4 70mm Stem
    Elixer Code R F185
    Elixer Code R R185
    Shimano LX-M582 Cranks
    KMC X9SL Chain
    HomeBrew SS Cog (18T)
    HomeBrew SS Chainring (32t)
    Hope Pro II's / Stan 355's
    Kenda Slant 6 29x2.2
    Blackspire Sub 4 Pedals
    Yeti Hardcore Grips
    Thompson Elite 27.2x410
    Woodman Seat Clamp

  65. #65
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    My 'official' weight for the medium is as follows... 2428 grams (5.34#.) That's in ss mode: dropouts in place with needed hardware, bottle bolts in, no tension bolts, no hose clips, no front der. pieces.

  66. #66
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMilkExpired View Post
    My Build List:

    Hope Headset
    Crank Bros Cobalt 11 Bars
    Thompson X4 70mm Stem
    Elixer Code R F185
    Elixer Code R R185
    Shimano LX-M582 Cranks
    KMC X9SL Chain
    HomeBrew SS Cog (18T)
    HomeBrew SS Chainring (32t)
    Hope Pro II's / Stan 355's
    Kenda Slant 6 29x2.2
    Blackspire Sub 4 Pedals
    Yeti Hardcore Grips
    Thompson Elite 27.2x410
    Woodman Seat Clamp
    Looks great, excited for you to get your fork so you can ride it!

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  67. #67
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    My lbs just called. My Niner carbon fork has been installed, the bb has been chased and faced, and the build will begin as soon as I pick it up.

    Build specs:
    -medium Nimble frame
    -Niner carbon fork
    -Sunline V2 headset
    -Stylo post and stem
    -IRD seat clamp
    -ISM saddle
    -E13/15G crank and bb
    -Rotor 34t ring
    -WI 19t freewheel
    -Bonty FR-3 team issue tires (tubeless)
    -Velocity Blunts with db spokes and alloy nips
    -Chub hubs
    -XT front skewer
    -Sram 8 speed chain
    -SPB handlebar
    -Formula Oro 24 brakes
    -Lizard Skins DSP bar wrap
    -bell

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    ...the build will begin as soon as I pick it up...
    Wish I could say the same. I live in Denmark and my frame is still at least 3 weeks away

    Anyway, not a big deal and I'm sure the brothers will get the frames to Europe as soon as possible. It's nice to follow this thread while I wait...

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    dubthang -- What color fork? I assume nude/black?

  70. #70
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    My lbs just called. My Niner carbon fork has been installed, the bb has been chased and faced, and the build will begin as soon as I pick it up.
    Hope they're not charging you much for that face & chase. If your frame was anything like mine, I seriously doubt the taps would take anything off at all, and I don't think the facing tool would pick up much, either.
    I've never, in over 20 years of working on my own stuff, and over 16 doing it for a living, seen a production frame that well prepped.
    Looking forward to your ride report!
    Congrats,

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  71. #71
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    MME - green frame with a nude fork

    sslos - I had the frame faced because my bb is very finicky about widths. I measured it, and it needed a hair taken off to work flawlessly. My buddy owns the lbs, and I bought my fork (and some other small bits) from them so the work was free. They also did a headset ream to make sure everything was perfect. They too said that the frame was damn near perfect for a production frame.

  72. #72
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    sslos - I had the frame faced because my bb is very finicky about widths. I measured it, and it needed a hair taken off to work flawlessly. My buddy owns the lbs, and I bought my fork (and some other small bits) from them so the work was free. They also did a headset ream to make sure everything was perfect. They too said that the frame was damn near perfect for a production frame.
    Yeah, some of these EBBs are picky.

    So, I did a ride in the foothills today. We're leaving to return to SA Friday morning, so I had to get another ride in, hopefully one last one tomorrow.
    Getting very comfortable letting this bike go on the downs. Boise's trails have a lot of rolling water bars, and when speeds go up, a little air is inevitable. I have never ridden a 29" bike that feels this good in the air. Predictable, stable, but still playful. I'm liking it more everytime I ride.

    Fat Tire Traverse. Seriously fun little trail:
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65620301@N07/5982798244/" title="IMAG0318 by 1speedlos, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6149/5982798244_5d070fae86.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="IMAG0318"></a>


    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  73. #73
    WNC Native
    Reputation: nitrousjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,263
    sslos- so when do we get to see the other front setup??
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

  74. #74
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    sslos- so when do we get to see the other front setup??
    Gonna be a while, I spent more than I anticipated on this build. Fat front in gonna have to wait.

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    Gonna be a while, I spent more than I anticipated on this build. Fat front in gonna have to wait.

    Los
    Speaking of front, what length is your Fox set to? 100 or 120? The reason I ask, I am considering the Marz fork on chainlove and it does not go down to 100 and I am wondering if that is what I might prefer in the long run. I am a more trialsy XC guy than a DHer..

    Also, do you run 180 cranks and might that be a reason for heel hits on the stays?

  76. #76
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by pingleseed View Post
    Speaking of front, what length is your Fox set to? 100 or 120? The reason I ask, I am considering the Marz fork on chainlove and it does not go down to 100 and I am wondering if that is what I might prefer in the long run. I am a more trialsy XC guy than a DHer..

    Also, do you run 180 cranks and might that be a reason for heel hits on the stays?
    My fork is actually still at 80mm (or 65mm, if you know Fox...) but I'll be converting it to 100mm as soon as we get back to San Antonio.
    I think the Canfields are fans of the 'Zocchs, and the frames definitely set up to be able to run 120mm easily.
    I am using the same 170mm cranks I've used for years.

    Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    My fork is actually still at 80mm (or 65mm, if you know Fox...) but I'll be converting it to 100mm as soon as we get back to San Antonio.
    I think the Canfields are fans of the 'Zocchs, and the frames definitely set up to be able to run 120mm easily.
    I am using the same 170mm cranks I've used for years.

    Los
    Thanks! Ouch on your travel sets..! I run 175 now and am considering 180's...

    Cheers!!

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    357
    Nice Los ! Looks like you have are getting pretty comfortable on the bike now. If your ever in the Tetons, stop by. The frame really wasn't designed for 180mm cranks, thats why clearance may be tight for some. Some nice looking builds out there.....


  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    198
    better pics coming soon



  80. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    You guys suck!!! I want my f%@#*ing fork

  81. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    352
    looks sick with the lefty

  82. #82
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMilkExpired View Post
    You guys suck!!! I want my f%@#*ing fork
    If it makes you feel any better, my E13 bb has blown bearings. The whole bike is built up, but now I have to try to make my old Stylo crank work since there is enough play to rub my chainstays.

    Other notes of interest.
    -I wouldn't feel comfortable running 180's on this bike. 175's are very close to the chainstays.
    -My current build weighs in at 24#.
    -The riding position with a Niner carbon fork is excellent.

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, my E13 bb has blown bearings. The whole bike is built up, but now I have to try to make my old Stylo crank work since there is enough play to rub my chainstays.

    Other notes of interest.
    -I wouldn't feel comfortable running 180's on this bike. 175's are very close to the chainstays.
    -My current build weighs in at 24#.
    -The riding position with a Niner carbon fork is excellent.
    how long have you had your e-13 bb?
    can you get a picture of how close the cranks are?
    how long of a stem?

  84. #84
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowme17 View Post
    how long have you had your e-13 bb?
    can you get a picture of how close the cranks are?
    how long of a stem?
    I've had an E13 crankset for about 6 months, but only have a couple hundred miles on them. They don't really take the water and mud abuse that New England dishes out very well. I still not sure if this is the crank that should even be on this frame due to spacing concerns.

    I'm running a 100mm stem right now. My last bike had a 70mm, but I lost about an inch of ett, so I compensated with stem length. The fit is quite nice.

    I'll try to get pics up asap. I'm at work now, and have a race to get ready for.

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    175's Pictured here.


  86. #86
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Nice pedals.

  87. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    83

    fat front

    I'm starting to build up my medium. Enabler fork with Larry 3.8 on 47mm Trialtech rim. The b.b. height looks like 11.5" with this setup. 70 degree head angle setup like this. In the back I have a 2.4" Racing Ralph, good clearance despite slammed forward dropouts.

    Can't wait to ride it! Hopefully this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-3.jpg  

    Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-1.jpg  

    Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-2.jpg  


  88. #88
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Wow absolutely wicked!

  89. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    171
    Here is my Large Nimble 9. I originaly had a Voodoo Zombie fork on it (470mm) and just switched to the Zombie 500mm.
    The BB was too low for me; alot of pedal and foot strikes on rocke etc.
    Other than that, my Yelli and now Nimble are AWESOME!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-dsc00598.jpg  

    Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-dsc00601.jpg  


  90. #90
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    The gf took some pics earlier. This shortly before I dialed it all in. The cranks have been swapped out for a set of Stylos for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-dsc_0121.jpg  

    Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-dsc_0138.jpg  

    Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-dsc_0150.jpg  


  91. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    198
    LOL dude I had no idea who you were, but look at the banner of my personal website, wheels look familiar?
    http://gtluke.com/

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    198
    Hopefully I get a shot this good of you on Sunday on the Canfield!


  93. #93
    Gigantic Hawk
    Reputation: dubthang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by gtluke View Post
    LOL dude I had no idea who you were, but look at the banner of my personal website, wheels look familiar?
    http://gtluke.com/
    That's too funny. My gf was looking at your site earlier, and she didn't even notice. I'll be sure to create some more photo worthy moments for you this Sunday.

  94. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lumbee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,909
    Please tell me that 180mm crankarms will fit the Nimble 9. Please...

    This is turning out to be the perfect frame I have been looking for; electric blue, super short chainstays, sliding dropouts, and the ability to tuck a 2.4 Ardent with room to spare.

  95. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbee1 View Post
    Please tell me that 180mm crankarms will fit the Nimble 9. Please...

    This is turning out to be the perfect frame I have been looking for; electric blue, super short chainstays, sliding dropouts, and the ability to tuck a 2.4 Ardent with room to spare.
    You can see above where I posted the clearance for 175's. On the drive side you'll notice I already have one spacer in place to clear the chainring. You'd probably need to have two spacers drive side and one spacer non-drive to give clearance at the stay for the crank arm.

  96. #96
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JoshM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by osty View Post
    Here is my Large Nimble 9. I originaly had a Voodoo Zombie fork on it (470mm) and just switched to the Zombie 500mm.
    The BB was too low for me; alot of pedal and foot strikes on rocke etc.
    Other than that, my Yelli and now Nimble are AWESOME!

    What fork travel is on that yelli? Looks awsome! Nice nimble too

  97. #97
    trail rat
    Reputation: slocaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbee1 View Post
    Please tell me that 180mm crankarms will fit the Nimble 9. Please...

    This is turning out to be the perfect frame I have been looking for; electric blue, super short chainstays, sliding dropouts, and the ability to tuck a 2.4 Ardent with room to spare.
    175mm to 180mm is 0.196850394 inches.......

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMilkExpired View Post
    You can see above where I posted the clearance for 175's. On the drive side you'll notice I already have one spacer in place to clear the chainring. You'd probably need to have two spacers drive side and one spacer non-drive to give clearance at the stay for the crank arm.
    Slighlty more than 1/8" and less than 1/4" additional length. Do you really think two spacers would be needed? It looks like there is that much room, from your photo.
    "The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

    CCCMB trail work for trail access - SLO, CA

  98. #98
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MyMilkExpired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by slocaus View Post
    175mm to 180mm is 0.196850394 inches.......



    Slighlty more than 1/8" and less than 1/4" additional length. Do you really think two spacers would be needed? It looks like there is that much room, from your photo.
    Looks like it may work with just the single spacer but it will be pretty close.


  99. #99
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,954
    Love the N9. Great builds, BTW. I wish the bros would build a frame size suitable for 6 and a half footers+ like me. It would then be on my very short list of frames to consider for my next SS build.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  100. #100
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    198
    your frame would be on my very tall list

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jones steel diamond frame or Canfield Nimble 9
    By Clink in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:27 PM
  2. Canfield Nimble 9?
    By Professor in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:17 AM
  3. Canfield One - building thread
    By jetmotor in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:33 PM
  4. Canfield Bros Nimble Nine
    By Fly Rider in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:39 AM
  5. Canfield Nimble 9 29'er, get your pedal on!
    By pajak in forum Canfield
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:10 PM

Members who have read this thread: 73

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •