Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeson View Post
    hey all just wondering if you could help me out. ready to order my nimble 9 today but was just makin sure i order the right size. i'm about 5'10" long torso, been ridin a small vassago bandersnatch w/a 600mm top tube & 90mm thomson stem, w/ hella seatpost showin. sometimes i wonder if i shoulda got the medium and ran a shorter stem, but wonder if the top tube would be too long, i think it's 615mm btw.

will a medium nimble 9 fit me well? i've been noticing some folks sizing up and rollin shorter stem in the yelli screamy thread.

i like the black and green color, don't know which one to get.....i keep scrollin through this thread and checkin out the builds. last thing, will a 30.0mm seat clamp work, or do i have to use a 29.8mm? thanks for any help.
    Native - not sure how much help I can be, but I was kinda in the same boat. I'm 5'-8", 30" inseam. I ride a small Jabberwocky and a medium Voodoo Canzo, both have a roughly 23" ETT. I just ordered a medium N9 and will be going with a 65mm Sunline stem.
    If you haven't seen it check out Scott Forty G's post on his medium build:Scott B Nimble, Scott G wannabe Quick, Scott jumped over the candlestick...

Good luck on your build and be sure to post up when complete BTW, I went with the blue(Jabber is black, Canzo is green!).

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chestercospinner View Post
    na I asked a legit question. I was under the impression this was a volume produced frame, hence there would be authorized Canfield Brothers dealers that can move new frames for less than msrp since they buy in bulk. everyone wins, canfield, the dealer and the consumer. hope to be a proud owner too someday, now carry on with the sweet build pics and frame Q&A.
    A few months back, I read one of the Canfield's post claiming they were only running a production of 150 Nimble 9 frames. Don't know if they ended up opting for more this first run, but they certainly aren't "mass producing" them. I'd buy one right away if I wanted one badly. Wouldn't be surprised if they sell out soon.

Ariolimax columbianus

went with the electric lime size medium

just placed my order after calling up canfield, chris set me straight w/a medium frame. went w/the lime color after some tough waffling on my end and some serious thread scrolling. he said it'll ship out today! still waiting to save up some dough to get a nice new fox front, for now i'll be rollin the rigid fork off my bandersnatch. hopefully i won't be too lazy and build it up this weekend. crappy cell phone pics in the next few days to follow.

hispanic mechanic
    I think you did 2 things right- talking to the Canfield boys, and going with the medium.
    I'm kinda biased against the green... a Kawasaki green Bullitt bucked me, costing me a kidney, then that same bike kacked my buddy's knee.

Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

the mountian is within
    Nov 2004
    Got the lrg in green in my sweaty hands! Very nice for a non-custom! The details are crisp-and the paint perfect! Have it mostly built(have some flu bug-torture with a new bike!-dont even feel like building-much less go out for a ride-DOH) 120mm Manitou tower expert/mix of my odd parts-SLX 666 brakes(how could I not get 666) 34/22-12/36 9sp twistshifters and xt/slx derails...P35 frt and 36h Blunt rear on Slx hubs with Dissent ft and Ardent 2.4 rear....this is a monster bike...finished with orange cables and a green FSA head set...for now a ST Thudbuster...waiting on a dropper post! Just sitting on the 1/2 built...this thing is giant compared to my Bandersnatch...13in BB height...will take some getting used to! And I went from rigid....i am gonna smack the ground and trees at 1st...I know this will fly! Weight is 33lb with the steer tube,etc uncut. That is good for me-i'm 250lb 6'3'.I will post some show off pics when done and dirty! Thanks Canfield Bros and all y'all for help and inspiration! Now to finish the build and back to bed...late summer sick is the worst!
    Bz
    i own a bikeshop in WV thetruewheelwv.com

banned
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 29buzz View Post
    Got the lrg in green in my sweaty hands! Very nice for a non-custom! The details are crisp-and the paint perfect! Have it mostly built(have some flu bug-torture with a new bike!-dont even feel like building-much less go out for a ride-DOH) 120mm Manitou tower expert/mix of my odd parts-SLX 666 brakes(how could I not get 666) 34/22-12/36 9sp twistshifters and xt/slx derails...P35 frt and 36h Blunt rear on Slx hubs with Dissent ft and Ardent 2.4 rear....this is a monster bike...finished with orange cables and a green FSA head set...for now a ST Thudbuster...waiting on a dropper post! Just sitting on the 1/2 built...this thing is giant compared to my Bandersnatch...13in BB height...will take some getting used to! And I went from rigid....i am gonna smack the ground and trees at 1st...I know this will fly! Weight is 33lb with the steer tube,etc uncut. That is good for me-i'm 250lb 6'3'.I will post some show off pics when done and dirty! Thanks Canfield Bros and all y'all for help and inspiration! Now to finish the build and back to bed...late summer sick is the worst!
    Bz
    Here is a Nimble Nine build Chris just finished up at the Northstar at Tahoe races on Saturday. I did get to take it on a demo ride. It was so freshly built that I terrorized both Chris and myself when I found out the brakes weren't even bedded in yet and grabbing. What I really like about this set up is the non XC feeling in the cockpit, with a more upright positioning, and the wiiiide handlebars, don't know if they were 30 inches or what.

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    Yeah, don't be sucker like the rest of us. Wouldn't want to pay a reasonable price to a small company trying to offer a great, thoughtfully designed bike.
    What the he'll makes you think you're so special?
    Hilarious. You guys apparently don't know that they do work with shops and if the shop wants to give a discount its up to them. I paid a little less than retail for my incoming yelli. I didn't really seek it out but it came up in conversation after i bought something else from the guy. Why not save $50 if someone just offers it to you ? Guess I'm special

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 92gli View Post
    Hilarious. You guys apparently don't know that they do work with shops and if the shop wants to give a discount its up to them. I paid a little less than retail for my incoming yelli. I didn't really seek it out but it came up in conversation after i bought something else from the guy. Why not save $50 if someone just offers it to you ? Guess I'm special
    mine is in the mail, neither ordered direct or at msrp. just had to ask around but I guess that makes me "lame" or "special" (I prefer the later). But in all seriousness I take no offense, it seems to be an active & loyal fan base, which normally spells good things for the owner collective. will post pics once in, something special in mind for this one.

hispanic mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by 92gli View Post
    Yeah, 20 years in the bike industry, including a couple of years working for one of the biggest bike parts distributors in the country. I have no clue that the wholesale/retail concept exists. I'm glad you got your discount. Perhaps what makes you so special is that you actually went to a shop and received the discount from them, instead of poking around the internet for a discount with no basis. Ususally, a discount from a shop is a reward for loyalty.
    chestercospinner- I am happy you have your's coming, and am glad that you were also able to save a few bucks.
    My issue is this concept that everyone "deserves" a discount. Believe it or not, but even though this small company has put in a couple of years of R&D, then ordered a small production batch, then ships them out- they're not making a fortune off of them. If a retailer is willing to take the hit, that's their decision. Looking around the innerwebs for a deal undermines the relationship that local shops depend on.
    I would have had absolutely no problem had the question had been, "I live in _____, and I'd like to find a Canfield dealer in the area, think they'll give a discount?"
    But maybe that's me. Maybe I just never thought that I got my discounts because I'm special.
    Seriously, congrats to both of you, and I look forward to seeing your builds on this thread!

Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

Ariolimax columbianus

on the way.....

ups tracking has my frame scheduled for delivery friday. looks like my labor day weekend will include some bike building and a test ride in the santa cruz mountains. next week we're rolin up to oregon for wedding in portland. gonna stop at either the north umpqua trail or in oakridge, still tryin to decide.

sslos are you runnin a 9mm front on your fox fork? i don't really wanna build up or pay for a new front wheel, and i wanna get a new fork soon. just don't know if i need all the extra stiffness too, still a fan of some flex. does anyone else know if i can run a 30.0mm seat clamp instead of a 29.8mm?

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    NATIVESON, you can run a 30.0mm seat post clamp. Theres not a huge difference there

hispanic mechanic
    ups tracking has my frame scheduled for delivery friday. looks like my labor day weekend will include some bike building and a test ride in the santa cruz mountains. next week we're rolin up to oregon for wedding in portland. gonna stop at either the north umpqua trail or in oakridge, still tryin to decide.

sslos are you runnin a 9mm front on your fox fork? i don't really wanna build up or pay for a new front wheel, and i wanna get a new fork soon. just don't know if i need all the extra stiffness too, still a fan of some flex. does anyone else know if i can run a 30.0mm seat clamp instead of a 29.8mm?
    Nice! I know the excitement, enjoy the build and inaugural ride!
    9mm fork. I would love to try a Maxle or QR15, but neither option is financially available to me right now. There are occasions that I can get the rotor to rub a touch, but keep in mind that it's also a wider than normal (2mm vs. 1.5mm) Magura rotor in a Shimano M755 caliper.
    And as Sean said, if it's a decent quality seatpost clamp, 30mm will be fine. At most, you might need to throw a small beer can shim in, but I doubt it.

Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

Ariolimax columbianus

a few low quality cell pics from a test ride...

first shakedown cruise @ ft ord, site of the sleaze otter classic. fork's a little short but still handles great. i'll add more comments later........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-n9beer.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-n9trail49.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-n9toposaddle.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-n9trail50.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-n9newstairs.jpg  

Last edited by nativeson; 09-05-2011 at 08:33 AM. Reason: add images

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Ok, lets hear some peoples thought and suggestions on new Nimble 9 frame colors. I kinda want purple and fire engine red. What do you all think ? Sun Yellow ?

Training for vacation
    cream & red
    raw
    grey
    british racing green
    Sun yellow sounds good

AOK
    mtbr member
    Sun yellow & the orange used on the new Yelli

Gigantic Hawk
    I'm not a fan of bright red, but that's not to say it won't look good. I'd be down with a satin dark red.

I wouldn't mind seeing,
    -Yelli orange
    -purple
    -mint
    -perhaps some satin/matte colors like dark gray or off white

Gigantic Hawk
    I rode Bradbury State Park this past Monday in Pownal, ME. The N9 was a blast there. Hit the summit in no time, rode the Boundary Trail down, and then went straight to the 'O' trail. The O Trail is a true test of one's abilities as it is one of the techiest pieces of single track around. I have yet to meet somebody that can ride it without dabbing. The N9 cut down my number of dabs greatly. Rode the rest of the trails there after, and had a great time railing corners, and whatnot.
    Bradbury Mountain State Park

Things to note so far.
    -If you ride with your heels in, you're gonna hit the stays. My heels are slightly in, and I only have issues when using a lot of body english to move the bike around.
    -With a Niner fork on the front, there will be pedal strikes. I just try to time my pedalling the best I can.
    -I'm currently using a 100mm stem, but I think a 90 or an 80 will only increase the fun factor of this rig.
    -The bike makes me run my seat lower than normal. I don't know why, but that is what feels best.
    -In order for me to run my e13 crank, I need to put any spacers and washers on the drive side to get enough space to clear the chainstay. That said, my 34t Rotor ring just barely clears when mounted on the inside.

mtbr member
    I just ordered a medium Nimble 9 in glass black.........

mtbr member
    Wife wants one so something in a bright color that's not green or the blizzard blue would be awesome.

hispanic mechanic
    You won't regret it!

Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Thanks for the ride reports from everyone who has a N9. I'm in the process of building up a Medium Blizzard Blue....cant wait! Trying to decide on 120mm or 100mm fork, looking at either a Marz or Manipoo Tower....input requested. There are a lot of rocky,chunky,techy trails around where I live(check out posts from our local tech ninja Enel). Like most everyone else a freakin budget was established by the "Minister of Finance"(I stole that from a fellow MTBR'!). Just got a set of white Flows/ZTR's, Maxxis Ardents(2.25 front & 2.4 rear) for a good price. Gonna run 2 x10 on this one. Picking up some blingy parts from Chainlove and other sites as well. I think SS would be awesome on this frame, I'm still pretty happy with my Jabber rigid SS. Yeah, yeah, I know....this post is worthless w/o pics. I will post up as soon as I get stuff going. Just keep the ride reports coming in!

trail rat
    Ok, so I almost (*almost*) hate to post this, since all the this vs that from the indecisive hordes drive me crazy. But I guess I have to humble myself.

I am "this close" to getting a N9. My consideration is odd body proportions, if no one has seen my blather about it before, 6'3" tall, 37" inseam, 38" sleeve, extremely short torso (been told by pro bike fitters that my torso should be on someone about 5'6" or so).

An ETT of 24-24.5" is perfect, but that usually means a smaller frame, long post, high seat position, and my hips are farther back, so my CoG is high and back. The result, I struggle on steep climbs to keep the front end weighted and tracking; suspension squat makes this worse, so I think it is time for an HT. I climb fine on an SS, but am old enough and have enough health issues that I need gears for long 30+ mile 5000 foot climbing rides, so seated climbing is the issue here.

You all who have the bike say it climbs great. If anyone who is tall and / or long legged rides with a GPS, can you either attach to PM or a link to an online GPS aggregation site is fine. I want to see what you climb relative to my steep climbs here in central coastal CA.

PS- Hillary ain't talkin' about anyone here!
    "The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

CCCMB trail work for trail access - SLO, CA

get down!
    ^Short seat stays might not be the best for you then. Maybe test ride one or look towards the Salsa hardtail with longer stays.
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by appleSSeed View Post
    ^Short seat stays might not be the best for you then.
    why is that?

transmitter~receiver
    Quote Originally Posted by vemeno View Post
    why is that?
    Long legs on a smaller frame means seat jacked up.
    Short CS bike like the Nimble has already got the rear wheel tucked more up under you, so your center of gravity is further towards the rear axle.
    Make a design compromise like you have to to make the ultra-short CS work and you end up with a seat tube that is much slacker than the effective seat angle (angle between contact point and center of BB), which means that as you jack your seat up it goes even further back.
    The COG thing can be a problem for tall/leggy riders even on a bike without the ultra-short CS.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvd
    Time to stop believing the hype and start doing some science.
    29er Tire Weight Database

hispanic mechanic
    Yeah, but imagine the wheelies!
    Whiskey is my yoga.

transmitter~receiver
    Quote Originally Posted by slocaus View Post
    An ETT of 24-24.5" is perfect, but that usually means a smaller frame, long post, high seat position, and my hips are farther back, so my CoG is high and back. The result, I struggle on steep climbs to keep the front end weighted and tracking; suspension squat makes this worse, so I think it is time for an HT. I climb fine on an SS, but am old enough and have enough health issues that I need gears for long 30+ mile 5000 foot climbing rides, so seated climbing is the issue here.
    I'm guessing that if you have issues keeping the front end weighted and tracking on a bike with more normal chainstays and seat tube, a shorter CS bike like the N9 will significantly exacerbate the problem.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by meltingfeather View Post
    Long legs on a smaller frame means seat jacked up.
    Short CS bike like the Nimble has already got the rear wheel tucked more up under you, so your center of gravity is further towards the rear axle.
    Make a design compromise like you have to to make the ultra-short CS work and you end up with a seat tube that is much slacker than the effective seat angle (angle between contact point and center of BB), which means that as you jack your seat up it goes even further back.
    The COG thing can be a problem for tall/leggy riders even on a bike without the ultra-short CS.
    thanks! that makes sense...I'm leggy myself and nimble 9 is high on my list, i've never considered this effective seat angle problem.. seems that search for ideal "do it all" frame might not be over

trail rat
    Quote Originally Posted by appleSSeed View Post
    ^Short seat stays might not be the best for you then. Maybe test ride one or look towards the Salsa hardtail with longer stays.
    In the back of my mind, I wondered. I've ridden or am riding bikes with 17" to 18.5" stays, and some are better than others, but the problem remains to some extent. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sslos View Post
    Yeah, but imagine the wheelies!
    Lotta flippin' help you are! I have been trying to learn to ride 30 mile wheelies for 30 years with no luck, I must be a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by meltingfeather View Post
    I'm guessing that if you have issues keeping the front end weighted and tracking on a bike with more normal chainstays and seat tube, a shorter CS bike like the N9 will significantly exacerbate the problem.
    Yeah, as I said, in the back of my mind, I wondered about that. Just all the excitement and great reports of the N9 got me way too interested I guess. I am thinking now that a steeper seat angle and a longer front center is what I need. With my long arms, I can have 2 - 3" drop from saddle to bars and hit helps climbing, but then makes steep descents sphincter traumas. Wondering also if a longer ETT and really short stem to push out the front center. Anyway, I'll just drool over the lime green N9 shoots here. Thanks.

thanks! that makes sense...I'm leggy myself and nimble 9 is high on my list, i've never considered this effective seat angle problem.. seems that search for ideal "do it all" frame might not be over
    Yeah, I probably need a custom frame, but that is not going to happen in the foreseeable future if ever. Good luck.
    "The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

CCCMB trail work for trail access - SLO, CA

Gigantic Hawk
    I'm not sure if the N9 is right for you long legged guys, but the cs length is adjustable. You could always run a zero offset, or a reversed offset seatpost to compensate for the seat tube angle as well.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    My new Nimble 9. Just built her tonight. Heading to Warrior Creek in NC to break her in in the morning.

Build list:
    Medium frame
    Reba 15mm thru axle
    Industry Nine Enduro wheelset with Flow rims
    Hope Mono Mini brakes 183mm front/ 160mm rear
    XT crank set up singlespeed
    Thomson and Easton bits with Fleegle bars and Ergon grips

Pics:

Weight of frame, including hardware:

Seattube:

32 tooth ring clearance:

Rear setup:

Front setup:

Completed:

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Another sweet looking N9! Post a ride report when you can.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dubthang View Post

Things to note so far.
    -If you ride with your heels in, you're gonna hit the stays. My heels are slightly in, and I only have issues when using a lot of body english to move the bike around.

Lots of comments about heal rub on these frames. Anyone know the measurement from the outside of one CS to the outside of the other where the heal rub is occurring?

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I had a little heel rub with a pair of older shoes with a wide heel area, but my other two pairs seem to not rub at all. I do notice how close the rear end of the frame feels to my feet while descending. I am already used to it after 5 rides so it is a non issue. I put some clear frame stickers over that part just in case, so the paint doesn't get rubbed off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-nimble-nine-014_opt.jpg  

Dinner for wolves
    @WRX-Rob

That is a fantastic Nimble, brother. Lemme borrow it.
    Responds to gravity

Apr 2007
    I just found out that Canfield's main headquarters is a hop/skip/jump from me. Would this bike compliment my current El Mariachi? Both will probably be kept SS, but may go 1x9/10 on the Canfield.

Ariolimax columbianus
    Got a few sick test rides on my nimble 9 and it's all that. First in Santa cruz on the local trails, tore it up. these pics are from oakridge, Oregon, the alpine trail. I think it's about a 13-15 mile downhill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315777573.273899.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315777648.440854.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315777753.877028.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315777831.593854.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315777902.957670.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315777977.876233.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315778050.159366.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315778122.020743.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315778202.773314.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315778274.335517.jpg  

banned
    Sep 2007
    Got a few sick test rides on my nimble 9 and it's all that. First in Santa cruz on the local trails, tore it up. these pics are from oakridge, Oregon, the alpine trail. I think it's about a 13-15 mile downhill.
    Great pics, nativeson... I want to add that ride you did to my "bucket list" of rides.. Oakridge, OR. You have a link to your GPS file of that ride? Looks wonderful!

mtbr member
    Dilemma... I've been letting the wife ride my rig the last few family sessions at the park as I cannot haul the trailer with it (Hitch mount doesn't fit on the sliders). Conversation started out last weekend about getting her a mtb bike and this weekend the conversation ended with I'll just keep yours and you can build another one!

So the dilemma begins, another Nimble or maybe a Yelli? Im not ashamed to say I spent 2,400 on the Nimble altogether, I just don't know how I feel about another 2-3k. You guys think I should go another round on the Nimble or maybe look at the Yelli? I wish the Nimble had some additional color choices. Not hot on the blue.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    question for you guys running ~470mm rigid fork.. what would be the effective seat angle for someone with 36" inseam (saddle way up high )?

gringo-fied facsimiles

nimble?

Yes. Turns out to be a great ride. Climbs great. my .02 ? headtube is way too tall, hard to get "down over the bike". Looking into a diff headset with less stack. 27.02 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-2011-09-05_18-58-42_325.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-2011-09-05_19-00-10_958.jpg  

http://www.bradwaltonphoto.com
    "you slow whitted rectal beltch" -sp

transmitter~receiver
    question for you guys running ~470mm rigid fork.. what would be the effective seat angle for someone with 36" inseam (saddle way up high )?
    I get ~73.3°

transmitter~receiver
    Quote Originally Posted by surly_an_instigator View Post
    Yes. Turns out to be a great ride. Climbs great. my .02 ? headtube is way too tall, hard to get "down over the bike". Looking into a diff headset with less stack. 27.02 lbs.
    Wouldn't it be easier to move the spacer you've got in there from under to over the stem? That is likely going to get you more (and cost you less) than any difference in stack you'd get from a new headset.
    The simple things...

Apr 2007
    ^^ Also a flat bar?

hispanic mechanic
    Not to gang up, but definitely go with the stem all the way down first, then try a flat bar. If neither of those get the front down enough, you could try flipping the stem to a negative rise position.
    Those will all get you better results, and less hassle, than changing headsets.

Los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

Gigantic Hawk
    Some pic from Fort Rock in Exeter, NH. Not the greatest shots since we were using an old digital camera, but better than nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-fr1-009.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-fr1-016.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-fr1-017.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-fr1-018.jpg  

Gigantic Hawk
    Here's one of the front, and one of the chainstay to show clearance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-fr1-019.jpg  

Canfield Nimble 9 build thread!-fr1-020.jpg  

Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    Here is a Nimble Nine build Chris just finished up at the Northstar at Tahoe races on Saturday. I did get to take it on a demo ride. It was so freshly built that I terrorized both Chris and myself when I found out the brakes weren't even bedded in yet and grabbing. What I really like about this set up is the non XC feeling in the cockpit, with a more upright positioning, and the wiiiide handlebars, don't know if they were 30 inches or what.

I just took that exact bike for a spin a few hours ago. Sick bike!!

Gigantic Hawk
    Quote Originally Posted by p nut View Post
    I just took that exact bike for a spin a few hours ago. Sick bike!!
    What were your thoughts on it? Were you able to get a good test ride in?

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast