mtbr member

Bontrager mustang 29 disc osb rim - ERD??

Hi,

I'm building a set of wheels with Bontrager mustang 29 disc osb rims (with Hope Pro II hubs). Problem is that I can't find a definitive ERD for them.

I've read 606, but I can't confirm this.

I'd appreciate any help.

Cheers.

Big Wheel Homer !!
    Check out this thread: Rim Data Table

This place needs an enema
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleDuck
    Hi,

I'm building a set of wheels with Bontrager mustang 29 disc osb rims (with Hope Pro II hubs). Problem is that I can't find a definitive ERD for them.

I've read 606, but I can't confirm this.

I'd appreciate any help.

Cheers.
    It's 600.

MC

mtbr member
    Thank You!

Uncoordinated coward
    Sep 2005
    Where did you end up getting the rims from - locally, or o/s?

sbitw

mtbr member
    Hey sbitw,

I don't think I thanked you for your previous replies - so thanks!

I followed your lead, and purchased the rims from Speedgoat. Too easy, shipping cost was very reasonable too.

I thought about getting the rims from Mike C (it would have been good to support him since I chose the rims on his recommendation), but because this is the last part of the Inbred I'm building, I went with the option that I knew would be quick (I knew that Speedgoat had them in stock, and knew that they ship to Aus)

Cheers,

ballbuster

They do that?

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleDuck

I followed your lead, and purchased the rims from Speedgoat. Too easy, shipping cost was very reasonable too.
    The deal used to be that Bontrager rims were not available seperately unless you had them custom built. I had to get a new wheelset built because I couldn't find anybody to sell me a repacement hoop when I flat spotted the current hoop. They would only sell me a built wheel.

Hopefully they changed that. I love Bonti rims. Light, not expensive and durable as heck.

rbtm member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot
    The deal used to be that Bontrager rims were not available seperately unless you had them custom built. I had to get a new wheelset built because I couldn't find anybody to sell me a repacement hoop when I flat spotted the current hoop. They would only sell me a built wheel.

Hopefully they changed that. I love Bonti rims. Light, not expensive and durable as heck.
    I've never had trouble ordering them through my local shop, although it's been close a year and a half since I built one up. I like them for the same reasons!
    [SIZE=1]"The mouth of justice contemplates wisdom."[/SIZE]