mtbr member

Black market bikes Roam

Been thinking about a 650B rear and a 29er front on a FS bike for a while, to keep the chainstays short and still get 140mm min rear travel. Can't seem to get the get the specs from their website and they have no email address.Can anyone enlighten me?
    This caught my eye and I quote...
    The Roam is also the first frame to give you the option of running 26", 650B & 29" wheels on one frame!!! This is achieved by swapping your stock 26" Mechanical Sliding Drop-Outs (*"M.S.D."s) for either 650B or 29" versions and using the supplied Shock Shuttle with an optional 6.5" stroke shock

LINK
    Frames

i

banned
    Nov 2012

nfl jerseys china

NruYqc jerseyschinamade com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale RchZni jerseyschinamade com/ FwpPgb sportsjerseyfatorys com/]nfl jerseys china AjmPga sportsjerseyfatorys com/ WvvXic footballgearcenter com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys YbhGzq footballgearcenter com/ YggBux comparefalcons com/]Nike Falcons Jersey UxkDxx comparefalcons com/ YytUbs packersapparelshop com/]Green Bay Packers Jerseys BszTim packersapparelshop com/ JbiGcq

banned
    Nov 2012

Falcons Jersey

KckYnn jerseyschinamade com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys China XmsTpe jerseyschinamade com/ SqoPcp sportsjerseyfatorys com/]cheap nfl jerseys china EtfZox sportsjerseyfatorys com/ WxsUhg footballgearcenter com/]NFL Jerseys China PwbCbp footballgearcenter com/ JfxDxa comparefalcons com/]Cheap Falcons Jersey DxxEoz comparefalcons com/ XmaKzw packersapparelshop com/]Green Bay Packers Jerseys KduOxd packersapparelshop com/ GhqMfz