Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    So I made a bit of a left turn and ended up getting the Santa Cruz Superlight 29 R XC. My brother-in-law has one and I took it for a spin on his street and fell in love immediately. I love the low stand over position, the elevated chain stays, and it looks darn cool. Found a great deal on it so I didn't go too far over budget.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I have been looking at this brand. Nice selection of bikes. Does anyone have any feedback for this bike??

2013 Motobecane FLY Team 29 Titanium

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 29er Craze View Post
    I have been looking at this brand. Nice selection of bikes. Does anyone have any feedback for this bike??

2013 Motobecane FLY Team 29 Titanium

In the Motobecane forum, scroll way, way down.

Motobecane - Mtbr Forums

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by subspd View Post
    Yeah if only it came frame and fork only. Maybe? All it says is that it has a Reba fork. Wonder if it is an RL or RLT?
    Otherwise it 'looks' really nice. Happy to see the tapered head tube and 20mm front axle.

Contact them, they are real fast at getting back with emails!!! Seem like good folks, interesting business model. Most frames are made in Tawain or china with about a handful of mfg plants. I would GUESS motobecane basically spec orders their frames, then put stickers, then put components. Seems like they are about similar quality at about 15-20% less.

bikenerds has some sick closeouts too. Big fan of the closeout stuff!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7