Hi there guys,
I need your help. I bought a BMC Fourstroke (FS 100mm) and i do some agressive XC. I like long last, reliable, good looking and with great performance parts. If the weight it's low, it would be better but without take off some reliability (I'm that kind of guy that everything that can goes wrong, usually goes).
I already changed the seatpost as i'm a short guy (1,65m) for a thomson one. Even with that, i feel the need to push the saddle a little bit forward. So, i think i need a shorter stem. I was thinking about 60mm.
There are some many options in the market that i don't know what it's the better option for me. I've seen these ones (the prices that i can get here):
- Race Face Turbine - Perfect but expensive - 80
- Ritchey Trail WCS - I prefer something with some thomson bling - 55
- FSA Afterburner - Couldn't find feedback - 35
Thomson X4 60mm is a DH-like stem so, unfornately is out. Syntace Megaforce would be my first choice, but here it costs 120.
After that i would like to change the bar. I would like something flat or 15mm top. I need something stiff, reliable above all.
- Truvativ Noir T30 10S - Perfect size for me (700mm) and the paintjob fits perfectly in my bike - 95
- Race Face Next - Don't know how stiff and crash proof it is - 120
- THomson Carbon AM - Perfect but is too wide and i don't know if it is a good idea to cut carbon bars - 105
Syntace would be my first choice if it didn't cost 180 here.
Can someone please help me?
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 3 of 3