This place needs an enema

Banshee Prime for sale.

Ad link HERE.

Size medium Banshee Prime 29" FS bike for sale. New in January. Less than 20 rides.

This bike is at the forefront of the new generation of 29" chunk sleds with aggressive geometry and smooth, supple, progressive mini-link suspension. Specs are HERE.

Comes with WB Loop fork in tapered steerer, 140mm travel, 15mm thru-axle. Buttery.

Rear damping duties performed by a Fox DHX-A 5.0.

Cockpit.

Shifty and stoppie bits.

When I first built it I went 1 x 9. Then I broke my arm. When I got back to riding, I wasn't strong enough to push the 1 x 9. So I snagged a used front twist shifter off of a 'parts bike'. Worn grip area looks rough, but functions perfectly.

Not really visible in the photos is the gearing: 20 x 29 x bash up front, 12-36 out back. Both front rings are Action Tec ti, rear 36t cog is also Action Tec ti. Climb walls.

Stock Banshee post and QR seat clamp.

Rubber = Purgatory Control 2.4 2Bliss up front.

Tubeless, knobs are sharp--lots of life left.

Out back is a Bontrager 29-4 Team in a 2.4. Tubeless, brand new, just mounted.

Surly Mr. Whirly cranks spinning on a King BB. Cranks take a beating around here.

Adjustable 12 x 150 rear dropouts are currently set to 'steep'. Fiddle with 'em to find your preference.

Hubs are DT 240s, laced to Stans Flow rims using DT Swiss Competition butted spokes and DT Prolock alloy nips. No decals, because. They've been run tubeless since new. Front hub is set to 15mm, can also be 20mm, 9mm, or QR. End caps included to convert to 20mm. 8" front rotor, 7" rear.

$3300 includes UPS Ground shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states.

Alaska, Canada, EU? No, sorry.

Included but not pictured:
    -Banshee 135mm QR rear dropouts.
    -DT 20mm end caps for converting front hub.

My only real complaint with this bike was minor: I felt the rear shock ramped up too soon in the midstroke, giving a harsh ride over square edged bumps. I experimented with a Rock Shox Monarch Plus rear shock (LM tune) and *loved* what it did for the overall ride. That shock is also available for an additional $175.

Apologies for the sub-par images--I was literally racing to get these snaps between bouts of lightning and hail.

info@lacemine29.com