Attended the NAHMB show this afternoon. I don't think Appleman Bicycles picked up any awards but it was definitely my pick of best in show. There were a lot of fat bikes at the show as well as some 650B's but the design, materials, and attention to detail of the Appleton Bicycles really got my attention.
- Carbon frame with wood and tartan inlay, including carbon dropouts and internal routing all the way down the seat stays
- XX1 drivetrain
- Brake Force One brakes (with carbon rotors)
- Surly Rabbit Hole rims laced to DT Swiss 350 hubs
- Surly Knard 29 x 3.0 tires
- Ritchie carbon fork
- One piece custom carbon stem and bars
The iphone photos do not do this bike justice
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »